If Britain got control over immigration from the EU

would that potentially change everything?

German MEP Hans-Olaf Henkel attempted to bend Mr Juncker’s ear and convince him to offer Britain a new EU membership deal that hands more sovereignty to the UK parliament.

In particular, he believes Britain should gain the controls over immigration initially demanded by David Cameron when he tried to renegotiate terms in 2015-16.

He hopes this would change Brits’ minds about leaving the EU and prevent a split in the bloc.

As they met in Strasbourg today, Mr Henkel, who is backed by lobbying group “A New Deal for Britain”, vowed to warn the EU Commission boss that Brexit will have huge economic impacts on the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/when-britain-can-deport-eu-citizens-according-to-the-law-86896
bt.dk/krimi/her-er-reglerne-derfor-kan-sigoejner-bossen-ikke-udvises-med-det-samme
dw.com/en/german-pilots-refuse-to-carry-out-deportations/a-41638832
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/boston-in-lincolnshire-is-the-most-murderous-place-in-england-and-wales-home-office-figures-reveal-a6828571.html
express.co.uk/news/politics/904339/brexit-news-eu-uk-no-deal-free-trade-agreement-economists-for-free-trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The EU is finished no matter what. Congratulations to the UK on getting out before the entire house comes crashing down around them. Pro-EU shills and politicians have spent the last year and a half trying to frighten the UK out of it's decision. But now with reality coming into focus, the EU is slowly realizing they need the UK more than the UK needs the EU.

Why are you so fucking retarded?
Britain is literally AN ISLAND NATION
They can literally just tell the EU to eat a dick and then increase their coast guard.
The UK wants the migrants

The EU needs the UK's money, what does the EU offer apart from shitskins? Why prolong the inevitable demise of the EU, the longer it gets dragged on, the more painful it will be.

it was a Russian conspiracy...

I really hope that's true and not a Soros larp.

The shitskins come from the commonwealth, the EU mostly inflicts pollacks upon the UK.

Merkel, please commit seppuku, our great allies need to be cleaved from the casket of Europe that is the EU

Why are you so delusional? Is Sup Forums your primary news source?
UKIP got Britain to start leaving but they're out of the picture now and it's a fucking disaster
I give it 4 to 1 odds that they'll have a second referendum after the final deal is established

Yes, it'd solve the two big issues Britain had with the EU by allowing better migration controls and signalling that the EU was willing to listen.

>If Britain got control over immigration from the EU what would that potentially change?

It would mean the EU loses every and all arguments against polen, hungary, Austria,... and so one when they don't take any future third world garbage which in turn will make other eu countries also reconsider as the right wing rises further and further in Germany and Sweden.

So yeah it will not happen, words are easy but its smarter to look at what politicians are actual doing.

That’s implying Poles don’t come with their own problems. We have over 2 million. Not counting all the Romanians and other mystery meat Euros. Or all the New Europeans that Merkle brought in.

Whatever we are doing right now is obviously the right thing as this is the first concession the EU have ever offered us on the issue. They’re on the back foot and I hope May is smart enough to see it.

The people who come to Britain from the EU are Poles, Estes, Fins, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Slovenians, Croats, Slovaks, Czechs etc.

>German MEP Hans-Olaf Henkel attempted to
>SCHEMING GERMANY!
he's from the AfD so he'll be ignored out of principle. neither the EU nor the British government can take back the brexit without losing credibility.

If they had offered this before the referendum it could have possibly averted us leaving, but doing it now is no good we have already decided. Personally for me immigration isn't enough, we need sovereignty in many many other ways.

>It would mean the EU loses every and all arguments against polen, hungary, Austria,... and so one when they don't take any future third world garbage

I wouldn't call Eastern Europeans "third world garbage". And I guess the immigration control would just be a goodie for Brits, not the rest of Europeans.

Go on do it... do it. Trigger Germany. Poke them a bit. You love doing that.

In return I will shill for your beautiful mountain villages and write to my local police department insisting they buy Glock and Steyr equipment to inspect my TV licence.

>we need sovereignty in many many other ways.
Which areas?

Vermin, really. Same or similar colour to me, but not the same at all.

Before you start rambling on about how I prefer Muslims, I don’t. At all. But I never got a referendum on those. I got a referendum on Communist gypsies who do nothing but leech.

Death penaltiy

>all that slavshit

>Death penaltiy
Funny. That is not an EU problem but an ECHR problem, which is separate from the EU. You would have to leave the Council of Europe (which is the thing that is required to be in the Eurovision Song Contest... and which has drawn up the European Human Rights Charter back in the 1940s before the EU was around). So, even if you leave the EU, then you are still bound by the Songcontest guys to not implement the death penalty.

EU is a hilarious shit show.

We can't banish gypsy shitskins who murder us and shit in our streets because some Jews in Strasbourg has power over our parliament.

Right...

>banish gypsy shitskins who murder us and shit in our streets
I am pretty sure you can imprison street shitters and murderers. You just do not want to imprison them.

lol I love how you pretend to not know what I am talking about. Fact is if the EU is ok with one not taking jihadis (as if uk needs even more) than everyone can demand that right. This exposes their threats that are happening right now against Austria for electing a "no more fugees" government.

They’re WHITE and BASED. BASED WHITE Poles coming here to undercut native workers and send what money they do home to Poland. What would we do without Lithuanian cigarette smugglers and Balkan human traffficking gangs? Or Czech rapists?

I have no idea why Sup Forums loves them so much when they’re drunk, idiotic scum.

Everyone should get control of EU immigration.

The migrant countries like Poland aren't pulling their weight. The whole fucking thing should be renegotiated.

>Fact is if the EU is ok with one not taking jihadis (as if uk needs even more) than everyone can demand that right. T
The UK has an opt out from immigration and asylum rules. It is not part of this area of EU law.

So I have no idea what you are referring. The only immigration related law the UK is subject to is freedom of movements for EU citizens.

They get out of prison eventually.

And under normal circumstances it's a sensible law to banish the foreigner if they repeat their crimes again and again.
But your (((human rights))) court are against banishment.
You want us to absorb the cancer.

EU court in Strasbourg exist to protect criminals. They value criminal's rights higher than our safety.

It's the ((european court of humans rights and the ecj)) that stops britain from controlling non-eu migration due to ((human rights)).

wtf they lied to us

we need to burn down the entire of europe

>They get out of prison eventually.
Then you can deport them. No joke. Also, murderers shouldn't get out of prison.

>And under normal circumstances it's a sensible law to banish the foreigner if they repeat their crimes again and again.
Yes, and under EU law you can do exactly that.

>But your (((human rights))) court are against banishment.
Nope. Look here: theconversation.com/when-britain-can-deport-eu-citizens-according-to-the-law-86896

>You want us to absorb the cancer.
What cancer? Just lock them up, then deport them. No problem.

>EU court in Strasbourg exist to protect criminals. They value criminal's rights higher than our safety.
You are talking bullshit. I have never seen a case where a murderer who got lifelong imprisonment had to be released because of Strassburg. I have never seen a case where someone shits in the street and is imprisoned and had to be released because Strassburg said so.

It's not a Russian conspiracy. There are non-conspiratorial reason why the EU is finished and it's all about money.
No larping. Very well respected geostrategists have been forecasting the disintegration or at a minimum the decline and roll back of the EU since the financial crash 10 years ago.
It's not delusional at all. The financial crash exposed a lot of political and economic fissures that Europe hasn't been able to work out. Europe love the idea of union, but that reality is quite unpalpable to many members.

>The migrant countries like Poland aren't pulling their weight.

I think Poland would be better off as well if EU migration were limited. Let us say only 100,000 EU migrants should be able to come to Germany per year. This would be a lot better for Poland as they keep their youngsters in Poland.

>Then you can deport them.

>be germany
>try to deport criminals
>pilots wont fly them back to their countries of origin

like, just deport them user, its simple!

>Then you can deport them.
We we can't. Because they often have children, so the Jews deny us the ability to deport the cancer.

>Nope. Look here
Nope, look here: bt.dk/krimi/her-er-reglerne-derfor-kan-sigoejner-bossen-ikke-udvises-med-det-samme
There is a reason why EU skepticism is growing, Hanz.
And it keeps growing because you close your eyes and deny reality.

>>be germany
>>try to deport criminals
>>pilots wont fly them back to their countries of origin
They don't fly to Bulgaria? Never heard about that. There have been rare cases where they did not want to take off because a Nigerian or Afghan or Moroccon dude was shouting very loud and struggling... if put on a regular flight with normal other passengers. But today you actually only deport people via charter flights, not normal flights.

(((Eu Human rights))) also protect non-eu migrants from deportation if they have children

dw.com/en/german-pilots-refuse-to-carry-out-deportations/a-41638832

222 deportation flights had been cancelled as of December due to German pilots refusing to fly deportation flights you stupid cuck.

>but huehuehue bulgaria joke

Also ones who pretend to be gay, or say they would be tortured.
There are lots of wriggles around deporting them caused by tbe eu.

You do understand that in practically all of these 222 cases, the number of deportees to be put on the flight was 1 (incl. 4 policemen), right?

The bulk (95%) of deportations are done by bus, train and charter flight, not Linienfluege.

> Germany dominates teh Eu
> AfD somehow weasels into power amidst the retarded political blundering of the CDU

What happens if the "leadership" of Europe actually implemented anything remotely near AfD policy? Not the delusional larping but a general relaxation of the globalist-induced immigration and amnesty?

I guess it is unlikely, but imagine an EU that was a federation of much further right-wing states; I assume they would attempt to all throw their weight around by increasingly flaunting Brussels' cuckold banker stooges but what would happen if UK "remained" in an EU that was all of a sudden ideologically heading in the opposite direction? Wouldn't it be better for them to stay, assuming all the members agreed that what was best for each member was a series of (relatively) conservative/internally protectionist policies? And removing kebab, of course

Best of luck eurobros

>222 flights stopped by german pilots refusing to deport criminals

there's really no valid argument in support of this

imagine an EU that was an economic union rather than an ever expanding bureaucratic shit show teetering on the brink of collapse that considers doubling down its best form of survival

>EU now begging britain to come back
Why

But why would the EU migration matter? Even UKIP said that commonwealth migration (shitskins) would be increased post-Brexit. You'd just replace white migration with non-whites.

lol this
landlocked countries are telling EU to fuck off
meanwhile UK is sucking paki dicks on a daily basis and offers them their daughters to groom

There's a possibility that Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, and other will leave the EU over the sandnigger shit. Hungary already built a huge fence to keep the niggers out, and the EU leftcucks got triggered by it. If Brexit goes smoothly, it will set the precedent that other nations can do it also.

The AfD is hardcore Euroskeptic. I'm not sure they could effectively govern Germany without destroying the scheme we've set up and requiring a massive transitioning of the German economy away from exports and towards services.

Lmao theyre desperate

I will never understand why the Bongs hate having European immigrants and will fight with their lives to leave the EU and import more shitskin pakis

>Oy Vey!!! You vote does not count goyim!!! Stop Brexit and Trump is #Not(((Our)))President!!!

So we've passed anger and now we're at the bartering stage?

>there's really no valid argument in support of this
Not sure what you mean.

The argument is that it is more than stupid to use general flights with normal passengers to deport 1 or 2 guys on that flight. Absolutely not understandable.

What we need to do is charter flights where you deport 30 or 40 people at a time. There is no way such a charter flight would remain on the ground because the flight is specifically done for purposes of deportations.

It wouldn't if the UK leaves the echr and ecj, because (((they))) protect commomwealth migrant from deportation and extreme immigration law changes

We dont hate them.
This is a myth of division.

Thats a lot of maybe for all that certainty. You say so little with all that conviction

Okay well best of luck with those Pakis and Indians post Brexit.

>I will never understand why the Bongs hate having European immigrants and will fight with their lives to leave the EU and import more shitskin pakis
It is their destiny. Also, it is racist to prefer white EU citizens as immigrants while requiring Pakistanis, Indians and Nigerians to have a job or relative when coming to the UK.

I don't want shitskins either, but one step at a time.

The only people who post stuff like "Poland stronk" are either Poles or polish diaspora

Their countries have the sense to not import ficki ficki, that alone is contradiction to the willful suicide of bongs. Yeah, truly something to be proud of: taking in millions of shitskins and voting in a shitskin mayor. Poland will be >99% european in 2050, you FOR FUCKING SURE wont be kek

Too fucking late for that shit. This plan is not new it's the one TONY FUCKING BLAIR suggested.

The EU meme needs to die and thank god they gave us an excuse to leave

>Scheming Germany plots to REVERSE Brexit and offer Britain new EU membership terms
How does it feel, Inselaffe? Being outperfidioused by the Krauts?

>the EU is slowly realizing they need the UK more than the UK needs the EU
no
Just today growth for 2018 and 2019 was revised downwards for the UK. It's the other way round really.

I really want the eu to die

Those are only forecasts. And compared to most of Europe, the UK's economy has been relatively good the last few years.

>he's from the AfD
Your information is slightly out of date.

Well, I imagine if they'd rejoin it would be without their special rebates.

>I really want the eu to die
Why is that? We buy your Kiwis.

Well, Blair opened the country up immediately after 2004 while the rest of Europe wanted to have some economic realignment with the new eastern members first. So the bottom of the barrel type people went to the UK.
In Germany there aren't massive problems with Polacks or Baltic guys. Sure we've got a bunch of Lithuanian homeless people here but that's not our foremost problem atm.

>And compared to most of Europe, the UK's economy has been relatively good the last few years.
What?! Have you read a newspaper lately?
Europe has been excellent economic outlook lately while Britain's development has gone into the gutter. You can see it when looking at the EUR-USD exchange rate: it rose to more than 1,22 last year. Some 20% up.

Let's face it, we REALLY don't want the muzz. The catholic white EE one's are tolerable as long as they behave and integrate, but they are a massive drain on resources. We have a huge amount here, making doctors surgeries having to provide multilingual services, shops everywhere are are slavic type efforts, supermarkets everywhere have not just kosher & halal crap, but also the slav foods. My kids are at school with children from every former Yugo country, plus a bunch of other EE ones.
This is further watering down any semblance of Englishness. Which is what they want, ofc.

>from every former Yugo country
How did those guys get in? They're not all in EU.

The number of net migration to the UK will remaing 200,000 to 300,000 per year. Even after 2020 when net migration from the EU will drop to pretty much 0.

You will see who is coming after 2020. Tories will celebrate that in 2021 net migration will drop to 180,000 or so for a single year... in 2022 it will go above 200,000 again.

One town that is often mentioned is Boston in Lincolnshire, which in the 2011 census had 13% of the population as non-UK born. ie. from EE. They've all moved there to work on the farms. And it's worse now, 7 years later.
And they've made the murder capital of England & Wales. Nice.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/boston-in-lincolnshire-is-the-most-murderous-place-in-england-and-wales-home-office-figures-reveal-a6828571.html

Nobody wants to live in their shitholes

Yeah, not all the former Yugo countries, but one or two. Also, Bulgaria, Latvia, Slovenia, places like this.

There are too many people, period. It's not the colour of their skin, or the language they speak. Right now, there are too many. We are over-populated, just like Netherlands & Belgium.
Shit is fucked.

>If Britain got control over immigration from the EU

No. Because a lot of laws/trade laws come from the EU plus the hated (((human rights)))

A union will fail if all countries are not equal hence why the East moves to the richer West. After a while the Wests living standards will fall to match the East. The EU benefits Eastern Europe, not the other way around.

The EU might work if it was UK, France, Germany and say Norway.

Now you are just destined to create one large piss poor state that is the new USSR with your Gulags (taken away for criticism and hate crime laws)

And still you let in lots of people from outside the EU. It has always been this way and always will be.

Yep, I wouldn't if I was in charge. But then I don't want to recklessly fuck up a whole country, on the say so of (((them))).

The massive increase comes after 1997 with Tiny Blaire's labour government, prior to that immigration was much lower and post war so could in some circumstances be justifiable.

Prior to ww2 though immigration figures are lower in the past thousand years than they are in the past 70.

Why do pro-EU people keep begging and attacking the UK to stay in the EU. What is your problem? If the people want to leave, let them. It tells me you are not in it because you are good people but because you want something from them (money) which only makes them want to leave more.

The tax rates in the US is gonna fuck that shit up. lol

>The pro-Brexit Economists for Free Trade group forecast that Britain will gain £651billion from walking away from talks, leaving the EU with a £507billion bill.

Rather walk away desu

express.co.uk/news/politics/904339/brexit-news-eu-uk-no-deal-free-trade-agreement-economists-for-free-trade

100k per year non-EU NET migration is low? WTF?

Also, who was in power in the UK in the last 10yrs or so?

>100k per year non-EU NET migration is low? WTF?

Nice strawman. I never made that claim, I claimed it was lower than 1997 levels which it was, by a large margin.

>Also, who was in power in the UK in the last 10yrs or so?

Labour was for 10 years 1997+ which shows the highest explosion of non-EU migration in your graph and lowers after the Tories come into power.

>Nice strawman. I never made that claim, I claimed it was lower than 1997 levels which it was, by a large margin.
I was talking about 1997 levels, dude. In 1996, 1997 and 1995 and 1994 it was, on average, 100k non-EU net migration.

In the last 8yrs of Tory led government 2010 to 2017 it was between 150,000 and 200,000.

In the Labour years 1997 to 2010, it was around 200,000 a year.

Continuous Muslim net migration from outside the EU is an exclusively British phenomenon in Europe. With the exception of the 2014 to 2016 migrant crisis, there is no country in Europe which had anywhere close to the British migrant numbers from Muslim countries outside the EU. Not Germany, not Spain, not Italy, not even Sweden.

>Continuous Muslim net migration from outside the EU is an exclusively British phenomenon in Europe

Isn't it simply because of muh colonies