3x3 Thread

also, post the year you came to Sup Forums

>post the year you came to Sup Forums
What's the point when people are just going to lie and put in a a safe year like 2010 to 2012

>implying makes you safe
I bet you don't even remember noko

noko was still alive at 2010 though.

that post was supposed to say 2012 but apparently my numlock was off

Whoops forgot to rate: 2/9

considering I post this every other thread I can't tell if this is actually fucking Conrad or someone on my memetic level

if it is, please never stop rapping

6/6
0/1

Hi Digi
+Gintama, Psycho Pass, TTGL
-GITS
+FLCL, TTGL, EVA

0.5/7
8.5/9
This is where the conventional rating fails miserably.
7/8

Out of interest, what was the .5 for the 8.5?

And I'm not going to rate your thing cause it's fucking huge; but your taste in cartoons, books and games is fokin solid mate

what is some fantasy anime that's not shounenshit?

2k07

Erin, Juuni Kokuki, Seirei no Moribito, Berserk and Boku no Pico.

Cancer(2015) here

dont know how these threads work but i made one

2016 so I'm a new normal fag

You rate others' by anime you like/anime youve seen

>boku no pico
nice meme

Just got here.

Can we include toku?

Well Kamen Rider and Inazuman are originally manga characters and Ultraman manga adaptions do exist so maybe? Not sure about sentai, but I definitely know Metal Heroes doesn't count.

How does 3x3 work?
t. Newbie who came this year

Wait at least 5 years to make one.

9 anime that are close to you or your top 9 anime
rating is shows you like/shows youve seen

2/2
2/3
4/4 TV, 4/4 Movie, 3/3 Manga

What if someone likes obscure animes? Does Sup Forums know them all?

5/7
+ Kaiji, NHK, Monster
+- Mobbu, S;G, FMA
- Clannad

Hahaha.

3/5
+ Jojo, KLK
+- Luluco, S;G
-TTGL

1.5/5
+ SSY
+- Haruhi
- Working, Shin-chan, Spicy Wolf

My friendo. Flood and Rainbow are better Boris albums though.

6/9
+ FLCL, KLK, PSG, Eva
+- LoGH, Luluco, Haruhi, K-On
-TTGL

Still surprised that someone liked Cross Ange this much.

5/8
1/7
8/8
5/6
5/5
4/7
5/8
7/9
3/3
2/3

Probably, its Sup Forums

Pretty sure it's someone just posting his 3x3
++TTGL, FLCL, Eva
+ Haruhi, KLK, Panty and Stocking, Luluco, LotGH
+/- K-on
++ Tatami, Perfect Blue
+ Paranoia Agent, Ping Pong, FMA
+/- Kaiji, Watamote, Boku no Hero Academia
Animes and Mangos:
++ Lain, Akiea, Utena, Mushi, Kaguya, Wanwa, Midori-ko, Kaiba, EoE
+ Patlabor, Space Dandy, Nichijou, Tanuki, Dennou Coil, Cat Soup, Redline, GITS, Sunny, Planetes, YKK, Monster, Freesia
+/- Totoro
live-action and games
++ Enter the Void, There Will be Blood, Fallout, Okami, Dark Souls
+ Grizzly Man, Cuckoo's Nest, Grizzly Man, Carnival, Deadwood, Dr, Strangelove, Stronghold, KOTOR 2, Half-life
+/- It's always Sunny
Cartoons, Books and Musicooks
++ Adventure Time, Alice, Gravity's Rainbow, Lizard
+ The Raven that refused to sing, Animal Farm, Eds, Peter Pan, Watership Down, Little Prince, Song of the Sea, Peter Pan
+/- Blood Mountain, Tom and Jerry, Krecik
+ Haruhi, Tez, Shinsekai Yori, Spice and Wolf
- CG
++ TTGL
+ Luluco, KLK, SG
+/- JoJo
+ Monster, SG, FMA, Mob Psycho, NHK, After Story
+/- Kaiji
- CG
++ Eva, Casshern, Haibane, Mononoke
+ Monster, Tex
+/- Ryvius

>+/-
what does this even mean?

not that user but it means 0.5 points, meaning that the person thought it was ok

3/3

3/4 tv
3/3 ova

5/6

2/2

>Flood and Rainbow are better Boris albums though.
I'd be fine with either of those. They've released so much amazing music that it's difficult to pick a definite favorite. It was a tough call between Pink, Flood, Heavy Rocks, Akuma no Uta, and Feedbacker. In the end, I went with the record that got me into their music.
>+/- Blood Mountain
>+/- It's always Sunny
Shit man, those are like my all time favorites of their respective medium. Also, Fallout and Peter Pan are not there so you must have confused those with something else. Anyway,
++ Kaiba, GR, EoE
+ Angel's Egg, Torment, Morrowind, Yes

5/9
1/4
4/7
3/5 interesting to see BnHA here
2/4
5/8
5/7
3/5

Well, with Mastodon it's just the vocals that I find really hard to swallow. I forget the name of the mid-right album on yours, hence I didn't add it but I had the same problem with that one. As for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia it's just a question of humor. It's the kind of show where I would just end up maybe smirking from time to time each ep and not much more. Maybe I didn't watch enough eps to get more out of it.

I thought your mid-right was Peter Pan, but I guess it might be Fantasia? If so, that's probably my favorite Disney film. Now when I'm looking more closely at top-right in games it's probably something I haven't played.

Btw, what's bot-right, mid-right and top-right in your live-action tv?

MHA was like a sudo FMA for me so i really liked it

Congratulations, this is the worst post I've seen all year.

>with Mastodon it's just the vocals that I find really hard to swallow
The vocals have never really been their selling point but these days I really do miss the weird abrasive shit from their earlier work. I absolutely love the harsh vocals on The Wolf is Loose. But you do kind of wonder what it would be like if they got some more interesting sounding vocals, especially when Scott Kelly does guest vocals on their songs. That dude fits their music perfectly.
>mid-right album
Midori? Damn, I completely disagree on that one. Mariko's screaming is just delightful.
>As for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia it's just a question of humor
Fair enough. Also, maybe the performances didn't resonate with you as well they did with me. Everything about the show seems so effortlessly brilliant that I just keep coming back to it all the time. I must have rewatched the older episodes about half a dozen times already.
>Fantasia
That's it.
>Now when I'm looking more closely at top-right in games it's probably something I haven't played.
It's Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.
>Btw, what's bot-right, mid-right and top-right in your live-action tv?
The Young Pope, The Knick, and Fargo (season 2)

4/7
4/8 I'm 20 episodes into LOGH so its probably 5/9
7/9 You should replace Perfect Blue with an other tv show.
5/6
5/6
4/6
2/6 Use better images
3/7
5/5 Nice image choices besides Tex being a tad hard.
8/8 But Big O is borderline due to the 2nd half.
7/8 I don't like Kaiba I might enjoy it more upon a rewatch.
>non anime stuff
5/7 I like mecha just not those mecha.
4/8

Anno MMDCCLXXVI ab urbe condita.

9/0

3.14/3.14

83%

2((5/2)/5)

数独/数独

9/10

.7^2

sqrt(16/16)

1.1/1.1

It's impossible for that game of tic-tac-toe to have ever occurred. The moves don't add up.

9-9

72.9/72.9

Real Number

Five sixths

blue/two

75%, transcendent comrade.

3/3/3/3

#800080/#800080

>post the year you came to Sup Forums

5/5
Favorite: HxH
Least Favorite: ---

3/3
Favorite: Higurashi

6/8
Favorite: LotGH
Least Favorite: FLCL

3/7
Favorite: Perfect Blue
Least Favorite: Watamote

11/13
Favorite: Monster
Least Favorite: Mastodon

8/8
Favorite: LotGH

2/3
Favorite: Haruhi
Least Favorite: Shinsekai yori

5/8
Favorite: Jojo
Least Favorite: Baka to test

7/8
Least Favorite: FMA:B

3/3
Favorite: EVA

2/4
Favorite: Perfect Blue
Least Favorite: Tatami

2/4
Least Favorite: Natsume

1/1
Favorite: EoE

3/3
Favorite: Haruhi

6/8
Favorite: Monogatari
Least Favorite: Your Lie In April

0/1(?)
Favorite: ---
Least Favorite: Paranoia Agent(?)

0/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/9
Favorite: ---
Least Favorite: Occultic Nine

Did you make this in MS paint?

Yeah

This thread is fucking disgusting.
How shameful of you people to be posting on Sup Forums and not have lurked for at least 2 years.

Disgusting. Sup Forums really has turned into a cesspool for casuals.

I don't really see why. It's kind of absurd to be hanging around a group of people and only speak to them after two years. That's pretty much severe autism.

Whats mid left on anime

I've only started browsing Sup Forums last year but I've been on Sup Forums since 2007.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Year, 38,000 BCE. Come to 4cave. 4cave, lurk. Make fire. Fight bear. Lurk more. Me like Eurasian cave paintings long time. More long than you. Get out cave, newmen.

Anime, too new. Anime, best before 500 CE.

Count one, two, three, many. Here, three by three. Not many by many.

Need lie down. Head hurt.

Old anime, none. Classics, not respect.

Girls, these ugly. Girls like Venus of Willendorf, more kawaii.

Paintings not stand still. Black magic. No shaman in my cave. Get out cave.

2 deep many me.

>Least Favorite: FLCL

Wew lad, really? I thought PSG was the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to le ebin randumb xD. Will stay away from that one too.

Came to Sup Forums in 2017 come at me

You can post in threads on anime/manga you've watched/read but posting in 3x3 threads and generally pretending you know what you're talking about is off limits
And yeah, holy shit. I never thought I'd see the day where 2010 was considered old. But that appears to be the case based on the numbers everyone here is throwing out

Surprisingly, mutant newfags lurk and post in these threads. A thought is born of this surreal environment. Not long ago, just a few ten thousands of years back, there were huge powerlevels here, 9000 series high. And now a new climate is steaming and spreading. Fairly soon, these newfags might reach 3x3 threads. Looking at our 3x3s, what will they make of them? Nothing is real, nothing is certain. It is hard to decide whether or not these creatures here are dividing into their own doppelgangers. And do they really meet? Or is it just their own imaginary mirror reflection? Are we today possibly the newfags who look back into an abbyss of time, when we see this 3x3?

9/9
also 2016
4/4
6/6
2/2
2/2
5/7
4/4
4/7
3/3
3/4
2/2

Well, I'm kind of torn on what you're writing. On the one hand I disagree and would think that if you're new to anime this would be a great place to come to, because you really get to see the cream topping of what anime has to offer. It's better if new people to the medium come here instead of some random youtube channel or MAL or whatever.

On the other hand I fear that the wave of new people might be the reason for the inflow of people claiming that people who post here are pretentious, just pretend to like shows they have on their 3x3s and in general do things to disrupt the atmosphere. It's the old thing where when you see someone interested in more in depth in movies while you aren't you have the instinct to just riducule them, call them snobs, make a funny french accent and pretend I'm lighting a cigar.

3x3 threads are shit in general and help create that atmosphere. Pretentiousness is bad but elitism isn't. They don't have to be the same thing.

series, ovas or movies?