THE JEWS HAVE CLAIMED MANHATTAN AS NEW-ISRAEL

Bow down before us, goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDo7yTHr8&index=1&list=FL3S4tWD-QfBTqwrnlg_Lapg

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/two-israelis-arrested-for-vandalizing-crown-heights-eruv/
youtu.be/JTTC_fD598A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now that we know they even exist, we can cut them down

All your America are belong to us now.

Fun fact: 98% of goyim living in NYC are oblivious to this.

Another fun fact is we have a National Menorah on the White House lawn, but no National Cross.

Liberals still start laughing / get upset when someone mentions ZOG.

Oy Vey. CUT IT DOWN!

How about no. You will be lucky to hold onto Israel that was gifted to you by the British. Best of luck. You are going to need it.

>Kim jong dung will nuke this in your lifetime.

I for one welcome our jewish overlords

This.

A comprehensive list of the all Eruvin locations in all 50 states in America. What are you going to do about it, Butt-pirate?

laugh at you for trying to jew your own god

34 of 50 states have been claimed. America is 68% Jew'd.

My tenth-great grandfather didn't capture Manhattan from the Dutch so you kikes could have it.

Pride before the fall. I could tell you but that might help you avoid it and you watching it in real time taken by surprise will be more satisfying.

NYC is a shithole. Jews get killed by niggers there all the time. They can have it

Mental illness. That's what it is.

would it be illegal to destroy these things?
who owns them?

city owns it technically
yes it would be illegal
although hard to get caught I think
just some wire cutters

you jews can keep that shithole

>have a law forbidding something
>find a way to lie so you dont have to obey this law

absolute image of a kike
verdict:gas

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/two-israelis-arrested-for-vandalizing-crown-heights-eruv/

Hire some spics to cut it down everyday I will

no matter how many cases of this happening i witness, it still continues to astonish

This. It seems to me this is what a lot of Jewish practices involve. It's like a large part of their culture is focused on finding and gaming loopholes in their own scripture. The irony is transcendent.

Bullshit. I live near denver--east side west side? What the fuck does this even mean? Nobody in denver uses these words to describe any part of denver.

I assume the east side refers to the eastern part of Denver while the West side refers to the western part. Stop me if I'm going too fast m8.

The length Jews go to avoid religious obligations. How do they expect anyone to respect them when they dont even respect their religion?

Was just going to post this. Reading the bible and finding countless examples of how many times God admits to beating the piss out of jews, because they always try to work their tricks is the exact reason why God said, "I'm done, here. Have some new rules, and now everyone can join in".

NYC needs to get nuked I’ve been saying this for a long time.

You know what pisses me off. Atheist cunts will constantly find the most minute hypocrisy in the bible as an example to show how backwards religion is but I never met an atheist who made that argument using this magic wire or how Hasidics have to run home before sun down and can't touch light switches which is the most absurd shit ever.

Exactly. I remember a thread about this a while ago and suggested we run an ongoing campaign to ensure these Jew spider webs are always cut.

How is that news?

>Be Jewish
>Friday (sabbath) comes
>Can't carry anything outside my house
>Put up strings and enclose an area
>Now I can carry things outside my house
Who the fuck ever said Jews were smart?

NK will never ever nuke us. It's all a hoax to scare us and have an enemy.

youtu.be/JTTC_fD598A