Did anyone else initially scoff at Sup Forums memes but a year or two later begin to notice them everywhere...

Did anyone else initially scoff at Sup Forums memes but a year or two later begin to notice them everywhere? I was on the bus the other day and I heard two men arguing about whether or not it was a "coincidence" that Jews run Hollywood, almost every woman I've seen at my school with short, dyed hair claims to identify as "non-binary", and since moving to the city from crackerville, USA I've seen more chimpouts in a week than in my entire life.

Honestly, at what point does Sup Forums stop being right?

Never. Accepting that Sup Forums isn't wrong about anything is the final red pill.

That's why we're all still in this shit hole, it just kept on being right, and once you have secrets revealed to you it's hard to stop coming back.

Although this makes HM more appealing, I'm still not going to spend money on abysmal quality clothing that lasts for one use

>being this new
Sup Forums has never been right.
Sup Forums creates the fabric of reality, it only seems right in retrospect; but it all starts as ironic shitposting with no foundation in reality.
Welcome to meme magic.

You haven't seen the memeball "when you're right everytime and it kills you inside" *Sup Forums grinning ?

do share, friend

why do blacks keeps referring to themselves as kings?

It's a mask for their cripplingly low self-esteem.

blacks are self aware enough to acknowledge that the truths you see posted here on Sup Forums, whether as memes or as official DOJ stats, are true. thus they feel the need to overcompensate for their own cultural inadequacies by the WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEEIT bullshit

>Honestly, at what point does Sup Forums stop being right?

The ride never ends, friend.

Initially i laughed because i thought they were brutally funny but then i cried because they were brutally honest

I believe it stems from the blackwashing of egyptian ancestry, spreading the idea that blacks were once very powerful and not on the bottom tier of the human race. It's obviously denial and overcompensation for the fact that nogs are the only race that literally live like monkeys in the jungle.

The only thing I can't quite wrap my head around is how is Sup Forums not doing the same thing by talking up whites all the time? People on top don't brag about being on top day in, day out

None pol is always right.

There is that whole "The REAL Romans n Greeks wuz NORDIC HYPERBOREANS" nonsense that a fair number of people here actually believe.

Gas these people unironically

>The only thing I can't quite wrap my head around is how is Sup Forums not doing the same thing by talking up whites all the time?

the achievements of the white races speak for themselves.

Ridiculous. I was more referring to the constant bragging about being smarter than nogs and other minorities, being more empathetic than jews, and fucking asian women all the time. It's a product of the resentment toward black chads who get with white girls because of their masculinity, and toward asian go-getters who achieve success in technical fields but are often less attractive to their women then white boys are

What's the problem in this picture. I don't get it

>Did anyone else initially scoff at Sup Forums memes but a year or two later begin to notice them everywhere?
confirmation bias, if you look for something you will notice when you find it. I will say that Sup Forums has had a profound impact on my family, my father reads stuff on Sup Forums, whether he posts or not idk. For better or worse Sup Forums and affiliated sites are shaping the language and discourse that's going on now, they are challenging the Jews on the battlefield where they have been most successful, language, and winning.
On the question of "what's wrong with the world?" Sup Forums has the right answers, they start being wrong when it comes to what the solutions are.
t. folkish nationalist

>being this delusional.

I dont resent niggers because they too see white women he most beautiful. They're just subhumans with an IQ more resembling an ape than a human, and destroy any society the reside in.

H&M came under fire for featuring a black boy modeling a sweatshirt emblazoned with "coolest monkey in the jungle". This is a "we wuz kangs" rework

Kek

>it's the current year

very persuasive

>WE WUZ

Jesus fucking christ

Didn't this kids mom tell people to get over it?

That's simply what you normalfags just don't get until it's too late. Sup Forums doesn't joke about memes. Sup Forums talks about reality, the problem being reality has turned into one giant joke.

isnt it funny the race that constantly cries cultural appropriation is literally stealing the accomplishments and revising the history of another race (Egyptians).

Fucking this. We are trying very hard to be ironic, but it just always turns out to be true.

That's funny, there are no Rothschilds or Rockerfellers on that list, wonder (((why)))

The pills are getting easier to swallow.

Because this list is made with a vantage point from "under the dome" of the (((System)))

this is just cia thinktank.

when faggot shills show up and post on Sup Forums. doesnt matter who they are shilling for they lack any understanding of anything and are just incapable of making any real point. most of the time they just make slide threads

yes she did, but you have to understand white guilt and its inherent propensity to feel insulted for people of other races, even when there is no insult.

They are "royal" family, Forbes don't include royal families in the list.

Whites are afraid of being (((racist))) or simply unaware of the glaring gap between what they have made in contrast to the jungle coons that eat dirt and fuck chickens to cure aids.

WE WUZ KANGS

Whites just more humble than blacks. Thats all why the fuck you retards over analyzing this shit.

It took years for me to finally accept reality. I came to /pol about as pozzed as most Americans are.

I think what caused me to stick around and swallow the red pill was due to both a) how funny the memes were and b) how uncensored everything is. When you grow up in a pozzed bubble and are rather violently exposed to racial crime statistics, the racial IQ gap, niggers chimping out, (((media inconsistency))), (((coincidences))) -- most of which is packaged in a very relatable, humorous, and accessible way -- your subconscious swallows the r edpill, whether you want to or not.

It starts off as Reddit-tier conservatism and "based black guy" or "based Israel" stuff. Then you maybe realize that differences are a biological inevitability. You actually listen to Hitler's speeches about a "rootless, international clique" of giant capitalists. You realize that humanity had already solved these issues with racial consciousness with segregation and racial pride. The list goes on.

The point is that the brain cannot accept everything at once, but /pol actually helps people swallow the red pill comfortably, in my experience. It makes it fun, rather than depressing, most times.

Checked. Bumping.

Southern Europe has been getting blacked since the Jews brought Christianity to Rome you faggot...

There was much more blondes and blue eyes in Southern Europe before this

niggers will always be a problem .

I like G's music but he is dumb as fuck

This ain't high school musical faggot... the only logic behind all this is wanted to keep the race that invented 95% of the current world has the freedom of mind and safety to continue doing so without a whole bunch of half breed low iq savages ruining the civilization that is the cradle to future innovation...

The saddest words ever put to pen is that Sup Forums was right again.

took me a while to locate this

He is my guilty pleasure.
Nothin better than being drunk af and putting on a G banger about fucking hpes and living the wild life.

Unfortunately he is blue pilled and its starting to pop up in his music. Like all white boys in rap though its part having to cater to the nigger kangz who still run rap.
His insta went silent for like 3 days after lebron james, the weeknd etc had already posted about it. Bet he was flipping the fuck out on what to do because this clothing launch was a big step for him.

However, pol supports enriching the Jews by supporting the neoliberal capitalism. Pol insist on giving more power and resources to the enemy guaranteeing we will lose.

Two types of people get this haircut. Nazi men and antifa women.

This is the stupidest "scandal" I've ever seen, who's riling the niggers up over something this retarded? There's no way the chimpouts are organic

The truth is comedy.

From what I've read, the outrage was started by some white woman.

how about when Sup Forums contradicts itself?

Memes are dreams just waiting to be brought into the conscious minds of the normies...

I think the lesson here is that marketing to niggers is a poor business decision. The kikes can make them chimp out over literally anything. What's next? A looting/chimpout spree because a store has white wallpaper? Doesn't sound far fetched, does it.

I'd hazard a guess that Sup Forums being a unique and anonymous platform in and of itsself will lend to a more to open dialogue and raw opinion. That being said, sometimes there is a confirmation bias in that if you say the same thing often enough it will "occur'. The only problem I have with Sup Forums is the constant habbenings, the fake n gay LARP bullshit and the refugees from other social platforms that come and go and not contribute. Also, I can say that Sup Forums does a hell of a better job of self-policing than cripple chan which is an absolute cancerous and shitty board that I loathe and detest.

>faggot larper
You’re not Sup Forums

What time does high school start these newfag underagies are getting annoying

>If black people left the USA
>25000 less black on white rape
I mean yeah it goes without saying

I wanted to post a lot of things, screenshots, insights and observations, but too sad for today already, just wanna say: after some time with open eyes and attention to world you undrstand that Sup Forums is never wrong.

(havent beem there for year+)

I come here to understand why westerners are so depressing

Don't you have a suicide bombing to attend?