Homu appreciation thread

/homu/

She did nothing wrong.

But nothing right either.

mumi

Should I watch Rebellion?

I saw Madoka with Sup Forums when it came out but Rebellion caused a lot of butthurt when it came out so I didn't watched it.

do it

Best girl thread?
Best girl thread!

the bestest

Homu is the best

I wanna rub my cock on Homura's stockings

Honestly I think I agree with that. She was just going with the flow, she tried her best to save everyone. I don't know if I would have done any better if I were in her position.

no lewding

I want to rub my cock in mamis cleavage.

Mami would never let a pleb like you near her

Rika > Homura

Rust developers confirmed for bros.

>lesbians in my compiler
Sup Forums was right

Its a very well put together movie and a lot of eye candy, it also shows how homu is the best girl

Hey, this is Mami, the best girl in the series.
Say something nice about her!

I appreciate Homura daily.

I don't fap to her though, she's too pure for that.

>He doesnt exlusively jack off to Futa Homura fucking Madoka or vice versa

>bros
Fuck off.

I Like Mami.

At least some people in this thread have taste.

Rebellion is fucking amazing. You might not get it all at first, but take your time with it and watch it again later. Not even trying to be pretentious, it's just a visually overwhelming movie and it can be very difficult to figure out what the fuck is going on the first time through.

>too pure
>literally the devil
pick one

This user is right.It has that problem (as most anime movies do) where key information is given in one sentence and if you miss it, its gone, they will never repeat it, but outside of that its a movie worth watching multiple times

It's a filter that was too much for this board to handle.

reminder that homura, just like subaru and okabe is immortal and is too emotionally immature to grasp the ramifications of this.

what kind of retard pities an immortal? get some taste. if she wasn't such a crybaby bitch she could be a multi-million year old sage.

>jpeg artifacts
>in a .gif
you picked the wrong file header

if she wasn't a crybaby bitch she would've never gotten dragged into this in the first place. and who would want to live the same month for millions of years?

I have a ton of her figures and even a daki. I appreciate she'll never be my waifu by my side.

Thought I downsized by renting out my house and getting a small 3 bedroom bungalow but even this is too fucking big. Not going to have 2 kids and Homu with me in the master bedroom so fuck this shit I might as well rent this fucker out too and just live in a ronery bachelor pad. Also moar money, educational credentials and family business mean fuck all if there's no Homu in my life. FML.

Cute.

why would you do the same thing every month for millions of years unless you had autism?

fuck homushit.

She probably got omniscience after becoming devil, so she might be. But she is still mentally ill.

she was still awesome

>implying homura isn't autistic

Nah, not ill, her turrets just kicked in near the end of Rebellion

Is there any links to the original broadcast versions of Madoka? I can only find the Blu-Ray version.

Homu is a pretty cool guy, she saves Madoka and doesn't afraid of anything

If she shoots herself like that, she'll end up spending months in the hospital in agony.

Someone just drew the image early, shes still moving it to the proper position

The only correct way to treat Homura

totally

Meguca knows some kinky shit

Magical girls regenerate. It would be a couple hours of agony at the most.

what is this website called again?

Homu is always lovely

>Caucasian
>indoors
Seconds. She put a bullet through her eye and walked it off. Still, defeats the purpose of suicide.