Things boomers say

>what do you mean you cant find a job? I go on the internet and there are tons of jobs, look here this site has over 1000 of jobs

>why you can't get a girlfriend?, just talk to that girl next door and give her a firm handshake

>theres people worse off than you

well i know that, but that doesnt help my situation.

>You should go to college, people with college degrees make more money than high school graduates.

>You're so smart, you can do anything you want

It's not even a meme. My mom have said those things to me.

>how's the job search going
>i saw they are hiring at the international pancake house
How many times do I have to make it clear I'm not looking for a job.

>demographics don't matter, user
>it doesn't matter where your paycheck comes from

I love these boomer hate threads.

>You know, they're more likely to hire you if you have a job already

>Rome was built in a day.
Spirit and rush of the chase and race is lost.
Negativity is cancer.
Competition builds work ethic.
We all start at the bottom.
A lot of boomers felt their parent owed them a better life too.
No education might mean no career, but rolling up your sleeves and acknowledging what good old fashioned manual labor can bring isn't bad. Opportunity is taken not handed out.
Quit blaming the boomers for your shortcomings.
My dad was a boomer, worked like a nigger. What did life hand him?....divorce papers and cancer. He died at age 59. It was embarrassing when he would tell me he moves out at 17 and it almost took me til 20 to do so myself. We all gotta work. Looks to me like you learned what it's like to lose and need to point your finger. Everyone has to lose to know how to win. Don't be a pussy. Show what you're worth. Donald Trump is President, the poor is stuck in their ways and so is the rich. The working class needs your back, brain, dying bones or whatever.

As much as I loved boomer hate threads you can’t ignore the role millennials played in the destruction of western society. Yeah boomers planted the seeds of our destruction no doubt, but millennials had multiple opportunities to pull those crops out of the ground, instead for every one that wanted to there were 100 others tending to those crops and making sure they grew to full health

>GET A FUCKING JOB

my mom, to me, after i quit a job before lining up another one, it was literally 2 days since I quit.

Also, got a job by the end of the week and started training that Monday. This was the time between graduating college and moving out.

Even though I hate boomers I have to say I've never had any problems getting a job and I have no degree. If you can't find a job in current economy you are probably either lazy autistic or a permaneet.

These boomer hate threads are cringy millenial soyboy tier. Blaming people for not having a job/house/etc. How about some self-discipline? The only places houses are expensive is in coastal shitholes anyways. Move to the middle of America, get a fucking job, save up 20 grand for a down payment and get on with your life. Quit blaming others you cuck.

>Things were harder when we were young aswell, you know?
*pays his mortgage in 4 years*

It's common sense to line up another job before leaving your own. If you're so much of an autist snowflake that you can't stay in a job until you get another one, you're either a child or aren't searching hard enough.

Maybe stop buying video games and work 40 hours at a non minimum wage job, pretty doable

Boomer here.
We were not the direct cause of all the "issues" that you young folk bring up. Keep in mind we had it tough, too.. Vietnam war, oil embargo, inflation, etc. I think most young people have just had it too easy, with their helicopter parents and video games, and are not conditioned to what the real world is like. Also, blaming others won't help fix your life.. you have to do it yourself.

I assume because you already have a job? I hope that is the reason.

>Boomer here.

this web site seems to be a lot about blaming other groups for the "problems" that the people here face. Could be the jews, older people, women.. it's constant finger pointing outward, when the finger should be pointed inward I think.

>kids these days don't want to buy a house and settle down
>*buys house with two-year salary*

Seriously. Boomer hate shit is reddit/facebook normie tier. Aren't people on this board always trying to promote traditional values like hard work and family building?
Like this cuck. You can buy a nice house with a yard in Nevada for less than a hundred grand. Spend 5 years not wasting fucking money and it's paid off. Even more if you have two incomes in a household. Self entitled little soyboys.

FUCK YOU BOOMER I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PAY OFF MY NYC CONDO WITH MY ADVANCED FEMINIST GRUMBLING DEGREE IN UNDER 10 YEARS.
THERE IS NO GOD REEEEE

I’ll have mine paid in 8 years total on a middle management shitkicker wage. It’s called needs and wants, user

A firm handshake won't get you a girlfriend, but being nice and gentlemanly to her will, as long as you also have a job and show some signs of being an adequate provider. This worked for me when I was dating my wife. 25 years later, it still is working. Just show her you are good man who wants to provide for the family and you will have good luck with women.

>>what do you mean you cant find a job? I go on the internet and there are tons of jobs, look here this site has over 1000 of jobs

Of course some little faggot roleplaying with an autist kekistani meme flag would be a virgin who relies on his mother for dating advice.

Boomers were handed a practical White ethnostate by their parents.
Sold their children’s birthright for ethnic food, virtue signaling and a 401K.

this

lol everyone is a boomer on the chinz now.
Get a job son, and stop moaning about boomers, there's work to do

They say that to indicate you shouldn't pity yourself. Self-pity is evil.

You're a good little beta cuck provider

>You can buy a nice house with a yard in Nevada
Are you blind or just stupid? He lives in toothpaste land. What good does the cheapness of property in nevada do him?

>Work hard and one day you'll be a billionaire like me.

>Haha, you have a stable traditional family and are a house owner? cuck
How is this logical?

Maybe he doesn't want to contribute taxes to a system busily involved in destroying him

Boomers are an American generation lol, are you ok?

Blaming Boomers for society's ills is the Millenial crutch when they realize that after 2 decades of being told they're special and people care about them, they're not special and no one cares about them. In 1 paragraph or less: What could Boomers have actually done to create the fictionalized Utopia you picture where working a 9-5 at entry-level salary is unnecessary, and accruing the basic necessities of life such as food, shelter, and transportation is no longer an independent task, but one that should somehow be a given (by the state?), and why do you feel the philosophy that supports these notions is not toxic, and not exclusive to the me-first attitudes of Millennials that has a history of reinforcement through decades of guaranteed victories (everyone gets a trophy), criticism aversion (social media usage and anti-bullying campaigns), and norm deflection (trans/homo rights).

Europe has boomers too you dipshit

>Don't work, that'll teach him
t. womens study major

I would encourage you young folks to get a job and get on the payrolls. 1) this will help you feel prouder of yourself for being part of the workforce and actually doing something with your life and 2) it will help fund social security for soon-to-retire older folks like me. A future generation will do it for you someday as well. It is an important social contract between us older guys and the younger people.

Well if the boomers would stop enabiling all the NEETs out there, they wouldn't get such a bad rap.

>Are you blind or just stupid?
The Universe revolves around the American Boomer

This is true, though. It's fucked up, but that's just how it is.

no, at least not in poland

You really are an imbecile, aren't you?

How is it fucked up? Do you give loans to people with no credit? Would you trust your baby to someone who has no experience with babies?

Sell their god damn houses, don't give to your kids and tell other millennials theu just need to buck up. Who the fuck gave you a house? Where's the just work hard and buy one? You fucks are just all talk pass the buck to someone else while being the real leeches on the country and everyone around you.

This is true, too. I know other parents that have basically decided their kids will need to live with them indefinitely because they don't believe their kids can make it in society. A big part of this issue is that these parents literally worshipped their kids and called them princesses and shit like that all the time. Completely ruined the kids and made them not want to do anything that isn't fun 100% of the time. Work sucks sometimes, but as the old saying goes "it's work that's why they pay you".

No, university is also designed to push you into the debt machine. I'm not a woman not someone who's done women's studies, I'm just not an idiot.

Why not just get a job and buy a house instead of crying about how hard everything is while being a NEET?

>It is an important social contract between us older guys and the younger people.
This is why I'm anarcho capitalist. This way I can dream about launching recreation Mcnukes© at shitposters like you, and there wouldn't be any roads for you to run away.

Finding you here is like finding a 32 DD chested virgin lady for marriage at 28 my RARE friend.

How's things up there?

How about you go to a fucking nursing home like you off loaded your own parents into to make a quick buck off their estates you fucking parasite.

I went to a community college for 2 years free and am now at a university. There are honestly more scholarships and grants than what are used. My books and classes have easily been paid for by filling out a few forms and writing some papers for contests. How is spending 5,000 a semester on a degree bank breaking? Just don't get loans stupid. Are you dense?

It's easier to complain for them than to get out there and get over the initial hump. Being a NEET is not good psychologically.. and also many people in society will never take you seriously or respect you if you have never worked.

Lazy fuck, get a job

You're not shit. You can roleplay about some fantasy shit, but you're living in a capitalist country posting on a computer you bought using internet you're purchasing. Grow the fuck up reddit.

>what constructive things have you done for the world today?
>have you left your mark on the world yet?
>remember theres always someone worse off than you
>just go downtown and talk to people, so hello to everyone
>try smiling for once in your life
>are you getting paid for it? no? then why are you wasting your time?
>i don't care if it's a thunderstorm, go outside and mow the lawn
>when are you going to get a gf?
>why don't you have a job yet?
>getting a job is easy what are you even doing to get rejected?
>stop using your computer and do something else with your life
>my house my rules, do as i say or go find somewhere else to live
>trump's an awful horrible person, we should have gotten hillary

>Helicopter parents
No, that's gen Z
Have a feeling they are going to use helicopters a lot

>betray your race, bow down to the international jew!

> You should man up, you should grow up you are not a boy anymore

> why don’t you come to visit us?
When I do it’s always ending about how bad I managed my life even tho I have a job and a stable income. Sometimes my boomer parents are the worst.

Cause if you don't have a job, the. You're a worthless shit, and they don't want you to be a worthless shit.

>I'm starting to be more attracted to black men than white men. I'm tired of seeing those pastey white Trump people ruining America everyday on the news

Im in my 20's. Sorry if that contradicts your viewpoint.I'm not even finished college yet and I have a real nice down payment for a house already. How about you take some accountability and stop being the leech?

Is she still Muslim?

>boomers are the reason I'm unemployed
>boomers are why I'm a shy virginfag

Considering you took my post serious, I'm going to have to say go back to r3ddit.

I work from home but you wouldnt know that since your view on work involves busting ass and gettin dirty because its a mans job.

pulling yourself up by other's misery isn't really knightlike

Notice how it's the betas with the meme flags who need to complain about "manning up". How is this bad advice? You sound like some triggered tumblr feminist.
>OH MY GOD HE TOLD ME TO MAN UP HOW BIGOTED

this one's they are right about though. it's pretty easy to get a job right now. You just needed to stop being a spoiled child expecting to make 6 figures without years of hard work first.

You're using a meme flag. You are the cancer.

Things are different over here but either way, your college education won't help you as much as being actually experienced. And even that isn't relevant as you'll be taxed to high heaven to support Pedro and his family etc. The best thing you can do is stop working, get out of the system and start getting others to do the same. When the government starts to lose their cash they'll start to listen, though things are different as you have Trump.

Holy shit this, I got sold the lie that all I needed was intellect, should have taught me how to work hard instead.

You're principles are shit if you can't support yourself and would rather sponge off someone else. Anyone who doesn't want to pay taxes and used that as an excuse to not find a job is a pathetic moron.

And yet, you're responding to apparent cancer. You're metastasizing the cancer, r3ddit fag.

You and Your generation makes Americans look dumb as shit to the world.

tell that bitch to make you some tendies and leave you to your Yugi-oh

>buy my house
Nope waiting til the bubble bursts again and i buy your retirement when its underwater. Such a good investment decision.

Baby boomers literally steal my tax dollars to bail out their 401ks. They are criminals.

The boomers here have been using real-estate as a way to earn money for retirement. Them clinging to their houses has caused prices to rise to the point where you pay €250.000 for a shitty row house without garden.

If you think college is only about a diploma you're vastly mistaken. The amount of internships/networking opportunities provided to you basically make the rest of your life a cakewalk if you're even mildly motivated. I've had a paid internship for 4 months now and it will turn into a guaranteed fulltime salaried position when I graduate with relocation. Quit getting mad at memes on the internet.

Yeah, that's what they tell you. Interesting huh. This system is self-perpetuating and that's how they get you to fund all their nonsense. I'll pay taxes when the government is the right size and doing the right things, not when they use our money to destroy us, our values, our nation, our culture and support countries like India who have their own space agency.

It's brainwashing mate, you'll come out completely warped and it'll all distract you from reality. I'm not mad?

Quit being such an apologetic cuck on the internet, it's sad.
>Gosh, americans are so stupid, I hate this country

>Spain
You don´t know how things work here. 3k euros per month is awesome here and a 90m2 house is around 180k in a normal area.
Engineers or medics are being paid 1.2k euros per month

Are you ok? Where did "the system" touch you? Is it the evil patriarchy? lmfao

Fuck, my mum used to say exactly that

ahhh! shhh, shhh, you're ruining the fantasy that we are victims of an unfair world. don't make us look at our own shortcomings, laziness and failures.

90 square meters is too much hell i can barely figuee out what to do with 1200 sqft in america. The world doesnt need to live like americans or suburban europeans

good job faggot

I'm the best I've been all my life, yeah. The patriarchy doesnt exist and it'd be impossible for "the system" to touch me. I think I've made it pretty clear my problems with it, you just seem to want to talk down to me? Go look at your own law, income tax is illegal.

I mean, you can roleplay on the internet all you want, but you can't even own a fucking knife without a permit so...

Federal reserve mate

Yes i refuse to buy. Waiting for another crash. They gave poor people massive loans again.

You're the same poster who told me to stop getting mad at memes on the internet and you believe we need a license to own a knife?
Even if that was the case, it's a prime example of what happens when your government gets too big, as is my country.

Elaborate pls

Just so you know, you're gonna have to find some way to provide for your family. If you can find a way to acquire those resources without a job, then great. But seriously, get working on that shit.