7th place
>Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion 2006
8th place
>Cardcaptor Sakura 1998
9th place
>lovelive! The School Idol Movie 2015
10th place
>Osomatsu

wtf, did any of you fuckers, or 2chan, hack this poll again?
NHK was like the biggest broadcast station in nip how can this be?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/ani_report/101.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is "TIGER&BUNNY"
Sounds fucking retarded.

The poll had over 600,000 votes, so it's probably the biggest animu poll in years.

The touching tale of a tiger and a rabbit trying to survive in the big city.

Here's the result with fujo votes removed.

Fujo capeshit. Fuhoshit + idolshit takes up 70% of the list.

some low quality fujoshit
like.. wtf so this is best anime ever

>love live

Opinions discarded.

Do more girls watch anime than boys?

>wtf

>love live top anything
fucking trash too

Is GochiUsa really that big? I'd have assumed K-On would be higher.

I remember trying to watch tiger&bunny years back because there was so much hype. It sucks. All important characters are CGI and looks plain awful. Fujos just have shit taste.

What a disgusting list. I don't know if I should feel worse about the fujoshit or the idolshit.

by fujos.

Where is Re: Zero? It was a masterpiece.

LL has the same problem; the music video scenes look awful and the slice of life/characterization elements are at best average by CGDCT standards.

the list is so ridiculous I assumed one of you fuckers rigged the poll for shit and giggle

>Osomatsu.
I know it sold well but 10th is REALLY surprising, I hadn't even heard of the show until it got a remake I guess you could call it.

61st place overall.

Jesus that pose

There really is no saving them.

This was a fujoshit list. Even fujos eat up idols as they are cute.

How are y'all seeing the names in English?

tiger and bunny was fucking fantastic. its a shame there won't be anymore of it, especially when you look at the trash that does get sequels.

so they banned males from voting??

I guess this is why they made a Gochiusa collab for Kanda Matsuri this year.

google trans duh

t. fujo

You people act like every top anime list made by the west isn't just as bad or even worse.

If you're underage and/or have never seen a mature show before it's probably the funniest shit ever.

> Clannad 21th
>Hyouka 25th
top kek it's confirmed Hyouka second best Kyoani's masterpiece
hatters and denials btfo

You're right; Western anime lists are just battle shounens, SaO, and more recently Yuri on Ice, along with an autistic hostility towards moe.

Anime status: saved.

MAL top 100 is way better than the shit right there.

but NHK is some big ass national station. They should have more credits than this

>not in top 5

Top 10 anison.

LWA saved anime this year

I saw nobody preventing the otaku from joining this event and they let a cheap fujo show took not one, but 3 spots of the top ten list is fucking shameful display.

Okay so what did K-On get? Both seasons if they were both listed (like LL)

how is it selling, last time I heard no one in moon land plan to buy it

S1 was 41st.
S2 was 58th.
Movie was 135th.

40 something.

These polls are always heavily skewed towards recently aired anime because it has lots of people who started watching anime only this year. Like for example it has fucking Haifuri in top 100 male poll.
Re:zero won't be nowhere near top 200 in few years.

I thought Haruhi would be top 10

bad on the homefront
but it's definitely going on Netflix so who knows how well it'll do

So why is LoGH so high? I thought it sold poorly.

1st season is in 42th place, lost hard to hyouka kek

yeah LoGH is in 13th place,
this poll is fucking weird

The point of my post is that anime which aired in the past 2 years have higher chance to be in the list than any other anime. And If despite all that LoGH is in top 10 (male) it means it's really fucking good. Basically it stood the test of time.

This poll was dominated by fujos and other similarly disposed people.

i mean, SaO is way lower than it would be on a Western poll

Also Cowboy Bebop, Attack on Titan and TTGL. Girls only lists would include Death Note and Black Butler.

Psycho-Pass being so high is pretty surprising.

> UBW over Fate/Zero

Not like the western polls are any better to be honest. It's a cultural thing on both sides really.

Tattun said that it's doing pretty well. It's selling as expected and they're getting netflix bucks.

nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/ani_report/101.html
top 400 if anyone interested

retrofags btfo, 80s anime confirmed trash

Netflix money and stream shekels. BD is dying anyway and studios can survive without relying on sales.

well this wasn't a poll made by a random "anime is hip and cool" website, it was NHK
this is like Cnn or BBC organized a poll and Twilight won best movie.

calling bullshit, monogatari series is by far the most-selling and popular anime of the 10's in japan

not sure if pandering to western normie instead of jap neet is a brighter direction

>SEED: 40th
>Zeta: 109th
/m/ BTFO

tell that to fujoshits

I've seen absolutely everything from the 80's at 4X speed and I can confirm this.

I like how CCS just suddenly shows up.

Used to. Seeing how the movies flopped.

I guess popular stuff wins like all the time? But Jesus Christ T&B? It's feels like the wrong set of people answered the survey.
I don't know at least the west has some respect for story telling even if it is shit.

Jesus Christ, why is this list so much better than ?

What the fuck is with the gay Tiger/Bunny shit?

if you call sold-out theaters in japan a flop, then it's a flop i guess

buttmad you couldnt watch it yet?

love live taking 3 places at top is not in any way better than tiger and bunny taking 3 places at top

>shitting on T&B
Truly a sad time. I admit it shouldn't be first place, though.

b..but cute idols you low level shit

Nothing wrong with cute aidorus, you faggot.

19th for males

Found the FujoHomo

I like lovelive, but it's not exactly an top 10 anime. Same goes to T&B. It sucks either way

>absolutely love Tiger and Bunny
>probably my favourite anime
>it got infested with Fujoshits like almost all Best Friend Anime
>everyone suddenly hates it
It's fucking good. Fuck everyone. And fuck Fujos.

It's basically Buddy Cop, but with heroes. One is old, and losing his power, the other is a guy just like him, but with the same powers, only younger. They slowly become best friends while they hunt criminals and solve conspiracies. It's great.

Barely anyone would complain if it was IM@S, Macross F or even fucking Aikatsu in top 10. But LL is pure shit and an insult to anime.

Even if LL! was shitty otaku bait, no one would really question it being Top 1 since it was cultural sensation when it came out. T&B was okay but it came out of fucking nowhere.

>T&B > LL

J U S T I C E. Granted a lot of the votes were probably fujos so that leaves me mixed feelings.

>no rolling girls
what a fraud..

who?

T&B got 42nd place in the male ranking.

The vote must be pretty skewed if Madoka ranked 13 on the girls side yet only make it to 3rd overall.

Madoka higher than Cardcaptor, someone needs to get fined for this crime

Madoka is the new face of the mahou shoujo genre. Just like how code gayass is still the face of the mecha genre.

God women have bad taste

lmao no it didn't. it came out during the age when superhero movies were so fucking huge that there was even an x-men anime. people watched it and it became an immediate hit.

I can't think of a witty joke so have this picture instead.

>Joker game
I keep getting surprised at how much Joker game has taken off. I guess it having a cast of handsome men in suits is just good enough for some people.

Put attractive men with gay undertones in your anime and it will be a hit, no matter what. You can say otaku are the same with harem and yuri but it's nowhere near the same degree. Lots of harems/yuri stuff fail, in fact I'd say the majority do. There has to be some kind of interesting hook or they wont buy it. Fujoshi will buy any garbage that has gay men in it.

That poll was probably exclusively voted by normalfags and niwaka. Means nothing at all

>Fujoshi will buy any garbage that has gay men in it.
I don't recall any actual homo anime in recent memory, like Super lovers or Love stage, selling all that much. Sure, Yuri on ice was a hit but it seems more like an anomaly than anything else.