Ive been a step father to my wife's son for 3 years now. I don't care what you people say. I'm proud to be a father

Ive been a step father to my wife's son for 3 years now. I don't care what you people say. I'm proud to be a father.

as long as its white do what you want

Lmao cuck

Cute kid. Hopefully the nigger father is dead. Hopefully your slut, bag-pussy, wife doesn't have AIDS. Why would you marry such a poor decision maker? Seemslike thatd be a red flag and a sign for things to come.

White males + black females = OK
White females + black males = Destroyed/murdered life of white female

PS with hair texture like that you need to keep it cutshort. 3/4 guard on the clippers at most. Never take him to a nigger barbershop

Cuck

Teach him how to ball well. Even if he doesn't make the NBA Disney will still make a movie about you two

>this passes for white in the US of A

Because I live my wife and I love her son.

gr8 b8 m8

>I don't care what you people say.

I see. Well, as long as you aren't a degenerate and do your best to raise him properly (just being there is half the job) then everything should work out nicely. But you have to realize he'll be going through some pretty hard identity issues. Blacks won't see him as black, whites won't see him as white, and he won't know where he fits in. So get some advice on that front from someone whose opinion you respect, not on Sup Forums FFS. Good luck.

>I don't care what you people say.
Then you wouldn't be posting here

There were a lot of girls you could have loved. Good luck. I assume at this point she feels lucky to have you (given youre not a useless faggot) because she knows most dudes dont want a white chick with a half black kid.

You'll care what we said when your wife's boyfriend kills you.

You're gonna fuck that baby.

You're not a father. You're a bill payer.

I have a feeling he will too

>White males + black females = OK
Wrong.

You will always be second place. How can you love a pussy that's already been bred. Can't you start a fresh new family for your own.

Bait or not You're pathetic.

Bro a white chick will divorce youb take your kids and half your paycheck on a whim. They honestly believe the universe owes them. You're gonna get absolutely rekt by one. Sad. Completely avoidable with a little common sense. I wouldnt marry or have kids with a white chick if my life depended on it and it does

cuck

low
energy
b8

>Implying nigger women don't do this too
>Implying they don't know how to work the system for gibs better
Being this stupid