IDF sniper kills a Pally woman by accident

>IDF sniper kills a Pally woman by accident
>Her husband sues the IDF
>Court rules the IDF made him a favor because he doesn't have to support her now and saved him money
You can't make that shit up.

Source?

I'm too lazy to Google but it was in the news.

Link it. This sounds like a bad comedy

It's hard for me get upset about dead sand niggers when my people are being genocided

SOURCE NOW

sounds fake

Cant jew the jews, aye subhuman?

ptg will defend this

>thinking you can sue the eternal Jew
serves him right

She can't be jewish. Please let her not be jewish.

I don't know enough keywords to Google the case but it's real. The IDF is using the Ottoman law in ruling Pallies, that's why you get such outdated laws.

Stop responding to bullshit threads without source, you retards.

>posts the Lioness of Damascus
>loltastic legal story
wtf I love Israel now

I saw this mentioned on RT this morning, it's legit

Are you an Israeli arab? And would you agree to renounce that citizenship in a future land swap with Palestine?

> Are you an Israeli arab?
No.

So what are you, some pathetic jew who wants to help the poor oppressed sand niggers?

No, I'm triggering you muslim cock sucking cucks.

Oh sorry, go right ahead than. Nothing I hate more than a faggot anti-zionist jew.

Or neo-nazis who hate arabs yet pretend to care about the poor Palestinian.

Oy vey it's like anuddah occupation of the Ruhr

>t.slave seeking validation from master

That's fucking based - fuck palestinians

I'm a far-right, lefty hating jew, damn proud of it too.

Nothing more I hate than Zionist Jew.

No link?
Seems to be #fake news

So you'd like a rootless, anti-racist jew like Bernie instead. Haha

Judaism =/= zionism

Reminder, Trump has jewish grandkids, Bernie has chink grandkids, haha

Can someone please tell me if bitch is jewish. Killing sand nigger terrorists is an honorable act but even better if you look facsimile white while doing it. Should I be impressed or is this just more jew tricks?

Fuck off leaf

How new are you?

Compared to them we're good looking.

No fucking shit, nigger.

al tedaber elayi kaha

Not new at all, been browsing Sup Forums since before I can remember. BTW, I'm rooting for the far-right in Europe, because the day that Europe expels it's muslims will be the day Israel expels it's muslims (and expands it's borders).

Eat emu shit.

Removing kebab is great, but where are you going to dump them all? Sweden?

Those borders belong to Great Britain. That Churchill cuck had no right to give them away.

>read post
>check flag
>disregard everything

Yeah no. Saged.

I'm guessing Europe will either kill them or expel them back to the desert. As for Israel, expelling the arabs won't be difficult. Call up the reserves, go house to house NKVD style, steal a peace of Syrian land and dump them all there, than withdraw. Rape a few arab girls and the entire population will pack up and leave like they did in 47-48.

pallies and jews deserve each other, i hope their shithole gets nuked

>gets Samson Option'd back the stone age
I don't think you thought it out.

death to all semites

And who's going to nuke it. The people in charge of the nukes are the people who rule us. They would rather rule nations, not piles of radioactive rubble. Whether they are obese korean dictators or boy-raping mullahs, no one is using nukes.

>saved you from having to be married to a shit roach for the rest of your life
Here is $500 go spend it on cocaine and hookers.

Lol they couldn't be bothered to cough up a few shekels. Derp.

That's hypocrisy, and like most things in human nature it's what makes the suffering humorous. It's self inflicted. If throwing ones self to the unknown is faith then what's wrong with a individual simply stating "I don't know and I don't think anyone does."?
Human belief is like watching a tree, the stock remains. The core, the root. The branches die or deemed useless get pruned away and discarded.
The funny thing is watching the Sunni and Sheeyite argue so much that their growth is hindered while a foreign power is cutting them off the stock.
People speak of faith and hope when they know Santa Claus isn't real.

I hate those smug Jews so much.

(((accident)))

Soon that'll be how you get a divorce in Palestine, just leave your wife out in the open and throw a rock at an IDF sniper.

I dont see the problem

Oy vey!

Ptg is that way, jared

No it wasn't fuck off

lmao muzzies btfo

thank god the MCU needed padamamy to make a cameo in a faggy movie other wise she mighta got shot and the jews would have to call off all the faggotry because shes the only fuckable jew and everything else in israel is progressively less attractive

like the next few comic book movies would just devolve into the female main characters having giant noses and being over weight

Muzrats btfo

>no link

fake confirmed

This is how they treat "pallys" right now, and how they will treat everybody as soon as they get the chance. Their contempt for non-jews is in their DNA. The jewish MSM is obsessed with White racism because they are projecting their own racial animus onto us.

cute!

Israel is a shithole!
men worth less than dogs in Israel!
The jews are all about their wymahn!
Men are disposable as shit in Israel!
if you are a Jewish guy.... DO NOT get fooled and get married in ISRAEL! it is a life sentence!
You will be slave for the rest of your fucking life!

it's Assad run through a faceapp filter

>Court rules the IDF made him a favor because he doesn't have to support her now and saved him money
Worst part is that the jews are right

She was probably a cunt like sarsour.