Did you watched today episode anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gengoroh_Tagame
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156568520/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156286559/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155984201
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155677277/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is my idea or is this a repeated chapter?

Maybe you did read the chapter recently I tought the same with the 3rd one

Bump

Was that his underwear or just his regular shorts?

Is there a difference?

Trunks

One is lewder than the other.

Shorts would be the thing he wears with his T-shirt at home and sleeps in.

I'm don't think so.

Either way I don't think he had spare trunks at school and she cared enough to change him into them so that's a pretty stupid question.

How do you know if she changed him into that?

If she just stripped him that's most probably boxers.

GOAL!

In the manga was implied that they did fucked or that at least chisato isn't virgin anymore

>no bucket of pudding
i'm mad.

>please continue where we left off last time
That implies they didn't do shit.

What the fuck is this piece of shit?

Glorious 90s vibe. Sad we'll never see something like that again.

Reminder that tsugumomo is slightly based of tenshi muyo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gengoroh_Tagame

So I guess Nyaa going down really hit this show's limited viewership on Sup Forums pretty hard.

So she sucked his dick right?
Shame she's gonna job to a literal piece of cloth in the end.

The show is covering the beginning of the manga, which is easily its weakest point. There was really no big incentive to watch it.

I can only repeat what I said in the last thread.
Wait two more days and starts a thread for the new manga chapter. We weren't that many people to begin with.

>Osamu saves the day again

>manga early chapters are generic as fuck
>anime watered down fanservice to make it family friendly
>shitty VAs
no wonder why nobody watches the anime

Last week's discussion was still pretty active, if people were that bored they would have dropped it after the first couple episodes. More likely Nyaa going down is why the thread is so dead now. There weren't a whole lot of people talking about Tsugumomo, but it was definitely a lot more than the dozen people ITT right now.

This is why anime < everything else
Anime is always shit.

Hory shit.

Too censored

At least they did some nice detail on her lips.

He got a hand job.

He got his dick not only sucked but also they tried to fuck

There is no way in hell this gonna be uncensored on the bluerays

Chapter 13/70 until this anime becomes the anime of animes on Sup Forums for all the anime fags. Will the show even manage to get sequels to get to that point?

Anymore ero scenes?

Not a chance.

I wasn't expecting anything great since it's a TV anime. This is within my expectation range. I think so many people just have unrealistic expectations. This isn't an OVA, try to reign in your wild hopes.

/ourguy/

This is triggering me extremely.

Truly a man of great taste.

>Last week's discussion was still pretty active
Most threads' discussion die in few replies, and they get necrobumped back from page 10, then the cycles repeat until reaching bumplimit.
At least the secondary shitters are very few, or so it seems. We must wait until the live TL thread for the next manga ch.

Please stop

And a classic

If you are wanting more wrk scenes you can literally read the manda there is fanservice each chapter

dude, stop

ironic all steam version of console chink game are censored as fuck

I'm not talking about most threads, I'm talking about new anime episode threads, which generally have a fair bit of discussion.

>PC means steam version
Please fuck off back to Sup Forums

What I said applies to every thread since the anime started.

but I don't play that shit

How good ratings does the show need to get a sequel? How do you see these ratings?

The fact you have absolutely no frame of reference for PC versions of eroge except steam means you're a crossboarder from Sup Forums.

This doesn't seem bad to read or watch

What is this series even about?

This series can get a sequel if it manages to get either a huge boost in source material or good amount merch sales.

Pokemon + ghost stories from Japan

>steam
>All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights....
>are owned by Valve
>inb4 steam goes bankrupt from a tort and the steam service goes offline with everyone's games
Gee, I'm sure glad that gaming is on the cloud now.

You realize I was in those threads right? That I know for a fact you're full of shit? I can literally link them in the archive and prove you wrong. Why do you insist on acting like you're right when it is so incredibly easy to humiliate you with a few links showing threads with hundreds of replies in the span of a few hours?

Why do translations say the GD word or Fuck most of the time?

lol won't get one cause it'll be over before production begins

>All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights....
>are owned by Valve
Are you a retard or do you seriously not know that this is how literally all software, including every commercial video game that has ever existed, actually works?

>Your favourite shoujo anime that actually goes /h/ for once

Then do it fag.

What are you on about you stupid nigger? The problem that if they go bankrupt, all of us consumer will be fucked because the secured creditors and unsecured creditors would suck the company dry. And everything is now being centralized to steam.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156568520/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156286559/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155984201
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155677277/
And further back than that is before CR started putting out episodes and discussion actually WAS pretty dead and mostly just people moaning about lack of subs.

Too bad we didn't get the ass shot from .
At least we got this .

I'm actually surprised how good it is. I was ready for a complete trainwreck.

So let me get this straight. All these years you actually thought that because you bought a CD or cartridge or whatever else, you actually OWNED the software? Holy shit you are stupid. You don't own dick. Buying the CD is in fact just buying a limited use license to use that software only in approved ways on approved machines. It's just impossible to actually enforce that license, so hardly anyone really abides by it. All steam does is cut out the need for a physical medium for the transaction of limited use license and just gives you the software directly. In every other respect, it's exactly the same as buying a physical media copy in terms of what rights you have to it.

All your fearmongering does is expose your appalling ignorance of how copyright works.

That's right nigger, I thought I bought a literal CD.

>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156568520/

Check the time stamps of the quoted replies and compare it with the ones above those and you can see they are bumping the thread with a useless reply back from page 9~10.
I ain't wasting time on the other threads just to prove you further wrong.

So I understand she becomes completely irrelevant in the manga? What a fucking travesty.

All those posts are at the tail end of the thread, you literally skipped over hundreds of replies of active discussion to find the necrobumps.

Did they sex?

Who's ready for the hitler episode?

Lolis washing lolis. Not washing you.

Now this is a good bait

God damn is this manga hard to get into it. It sorta just shoves all this supernatural bullcrap down your throat expecting you to understand. I only lasted till Vol. 2 is it worth continuing?

If you enjoy loli fanservice it's the best thing out there. If you don't like loli then it's probably not worth your time.

Hello?

Loli Kiriha is olev.

There's thicc fanservice too

yeah it improves

the first few chapters are garbage compared tot he rest

absolutely but on a basic level if you don't like loli you'll be losing easily 80% of the value of this manga

New chapters when?

few days

Is Female MC a loli? Coulda sworn she was just a cunt.

Read the thread.

Probably next tuesday.

Nah, it's 50% titty 50% loli

I'm pretty sure at least the tip of his dick was in her. They didn't fuck, but I bet when they snapped out of it, they weren't virgins anymore.

This chapter and Sunao's fight before are the only ones that matter for a while.