Why do Americans shit their pants?

Why do Americans shit their pants?

do you expect us to WALK to a bathroom every time we need to take a poop?

fuck that i'd rather just keep driving/sitting and then just toss my underwear and pants in the trash.
then i just go to WalMart and get some more for real cheap

i feel bad for anyone who has to stop what they're doing and make their way to the bathroom to let out a mud monkey

She would be so T H I C C and hot and sexy without the shit. Id be willing to give her a helping hand if she were to go out with me.

Nice blog. Subscribed.

It's opportunities like are to be taken advantage of user spot on. Great to go in when you have the moral highground. But there is a small window of time for these types of thing seal the deal fast.

>She

>imaginemysurprise.jpeg

Many of these people take pills that block the fat absorbance in order to lose weight (you will only see fat people shitting their pants). The catch is, you mustn´t eat extremly fat food while taking these pills, since it will lead to shitting your pants, since all the fat leaves the intestines without being processed, therefore greasing your shit to slide right out.

Its in their nature.
Shit, just look at any war theyve been in, theyre notorious for shitting themselves

This is actually a legit question I’ve been pondering over as well. I have read multiple times about Americans shitting their pants after eating something spicy or whatever. While I read that initially with astonishment, I was even more amazed that other Americans started saying shit like “it happens to me sometimes as well”.

Holy shit guys, this is not normal. If a European adult would shit his pants, this would be something all of his friends would remember. He would be called a fucking weirdo, you learn to control your shitter before you enter kindergarten.

Once we perfect teleportation, we will just teleport our shit to the shithole countries.

Gonna get me some adult teleshitporter diapers.

>gets blitzed
I see you are drinking again dad

The processed foods in the United States are worse that here. If you eat that for a month, you start to get that watery shit. If you fart, you start to shit yourself, which you do because your bowel movements become more severe. That guy in the picture doesn't look like someone who'd go out and buy fresh products to cook.

Orlistat, it's a lipase inhibitor.

Hahahaha. Exactly what id expect as a reaction from eastwood.
Yes i chase chubbies.
Yes everyone shits.
My god that land whale would be grateful if i helped her. Id have her so easily just by cleaning her.
Plus im a jacked white guy so shed REALLY be grateful.

as a guy who literally sharted 20 minutes ago

it's probably their diet

>that guy

But it's a woman

What in the flying fuck is wrong with you? God have mercy on your soul.

The combination of unruly and chaotic white DNA (they were kicked out of Europe for a reason) mixed with ultra low IQ black slave DNA, mixed with severe genetic mutation from the chemicals in their food have made them functionally retarded.

The sort of people you encounter every day in America are the sort of people you see living in group homes for the mentally disabled in other countries.

I've got bad news user

Picking up women by wiping their ass for them.
AMAZING
You go user, keep up the good work.

El Goblino

I once shit my pants because I was sick and had the runs. I was at the gym in grey sweat pants too.

seems to only happen to older people. thankfully my parents cook a lot so i dont shart. but many americans are so broke they can only afford frozen shit and mcdonalds dollar menu. so after 2 decades of that your body basically malfunctions. i admit my family can get diarrhea often. the one time i sharted myself i was extremely sick but i was not allowed to go to school. my mother almost sharts herself because she spends so much time out, and doesnt like public bathrooms. she gets too busy

No one actually shits their pants here