Saheli Roy Choudhury

Who she is:
>Indian CNBC financial reporter responsible for the fake news article falsely claiming Korea was going to ban all cryptocurrency
>Her report was singlehandedly responsible for starting the panic that led to all cryptocurrencies plummeting
>Connected to bankers through her job as manager of commercial banking at (((Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank)))
>Even prior to posting this article she has been regularly posting articles spreading unsubstantiated FUD about cryptocurrencies
What can we do?
>Contact CNBC and criticize her recklessness, ask for her to be fired
>Contact CNBC's advertisers and tell them you refuse to use their products any more as long as she is employed by CNBC
>Gather publicly available information
What should we avoid doing?
>Making threats, doxing or anything else that will get these threads shut down or result in us being demonized

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahelirc
twitter.com/sahelirc/status/951321661076250624
cnbc.com/2018/01/16/bitcoin-price-slips-to-its-lowest-level-in-six-weeks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CNBC ASIA: CONTACT US

Published 9:15 AM ET Wed, 25 July 2012 Updated 2:58 AM ET Fri, 2 Oct 2015

Regional Headquarters

10 Anson Road, #06-01

International Plaza

Singapore 079903

Tel: 65-6323-0488

Fax: 65-6223-0020

Can do it.
Bumping, let's go.

CNBC Asia Email: contactus@cnbcasia
Saheli's Email: [email protected]
Saheli's Twitter: twitter.com/sahelirc

The article that started it all:
twitter.com/sahelirc/status/951321661076250624

/biz/ here

Please help us Sup Forums.

Cryptos are going to destroy the jewish central banker financial system.

You have to help us bros.

Mailing them now.

Can't troll on Twitter personally tho, I already am on 11 hr ban.

>pajeet trying to help us

Why?
You're on her side pajeet

Bumping for righteousness

Forgot my flag, sorry.

Banned for what?

Oh, I see.

To be fair I saw some pajeets replying to her article on Twitter bemoaning the fact that she was 'making Indians look bad'. What she did screwed over everyone involved in crypto which obviously includes a lot of pajeets.

She's kind of a wanker.

>ancap pajeet

You're yo-...
you're alright

just don't steal my gains pajeet

I hate how willing these retarded fucks are to lie on topics that are very sensitive. CNBC can go fuck itself until they fire this bitch, and anybody else who costs people $. I used to like their shows, but fuck em while they have this useless poo-in-the-loo there.

Some Nigger lady was trash talking about my country and I destroyed her with charts and UN data. However, I forgot I wasn't on 4chin and called her Nigger cunt.
Shit was so cash.

*sips tea*

You mad /biz/?

Your shitcoins are finished. Top kek

That was also your last chance to make over 10 rupees a year, pajeet

nope. hahahahahahahahahahahaha breathes hahahahahahahahahaha

also, /biz/ should be creating businesses, creating real wealth, not fagtocurrency

Yup. And it's been confirmed Saheli works directly for the bankers.

>t. 12 year old who things businesses can just be farted into existence without capital

here I thought the bulgarians were at fault

or maybe it helped a lot of people who wanted to make some easy money

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*breathes in*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

look you dumb fucking autists
i understand a lot of you pumped your student loans and credit cards into this thing and borrowed money from your parents and now you're in debt
but you have the wrong fucking target
learn something from Sup Forums and how Sup Forums has been successful
you don't declare the first enemy you see to be the fucking endboss
this pajeet is an ultra-low level reporter at CNBC. do you know how I know? because shes the writer they have to cover wire stories. a wire story is a story a newspaper or tv station or whatever gets from a news wire service. news wires are non-partial agencies that have thousands of reporters who submit stories to the wire (in the old days literally over a wire by like fax machine or whatever).
covering news wire stories is literal nigger work because all the reporter does is take the story from the wire and change a few words around so the paper can publish it
like you retards had to do in school to pass classes when you would borrow papers from the smart kids and rewrite it "in your own words"
if you want to rabbit hole this rabbit hole into CNBC and more importantly Reuters and the Korean and Chinese governments and their motivations
don't silo out into a strategy for taking down the level 1 first minion and blow all your energy on that.

Destroying the JEWISH central banking financial system IS creating wealth you fucking kike.

Switch back to your proper flag pajeet

Is she a bong, that would explain everything tbqh

I already cashed out my gainz and I'm now riding the 25-30% a year plus dividends from stocks

I don't think I'll have to work an another day in my life

you were never going to make it.
>honestly coming to Sup Forums to finish your work because you're too low energy to even begin it.

Sup Forums has known about the x86 architecture vulnerabilities that have completely undermined the security of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency exchanges for years.
you're at level 1 smol brain knowledge of how the world works and want to be condescending to people who've actually been working on these issues without bugmanning out on altcoin trading.

Oh yeah, that's a good point: This shit will go back up again. So if you were holding off on getting into crypto now is a good time to get in on it at a discount. It's just sad that some impatient fucks will probably panic over this and commit suicide; if they could just ignore the news and hodl for a while they would get everything back eventually.

She's in Singapore right now I think? Not sure where she was born.

>this triggered over some shitposting
Switch back to your flag you pretentious fuckwit

>durrr let’s crowdsource a character assassination/real assassination because someone fucked with our speculative investments

This is why nobody takes libertarians seriously and why Bitcoin was the ultimate libertarian economic experiment that proved its a meme ideology.

Biz is literally full of pajeets, disgusting.

This is hilarious.

Dumb little greedy faggots getting in over their head and paying the price

Have a read of the mad angry replies to her

DELICIOUS

Sorry, cryptos are now a designated shitting space

>Bitcoin was the ultimate libertarian economic experiment that proved its a meme ideology.
but crypto is massively successful and taking over the fucking world

it just keeps going up

countries are trying to ban it
everyone is trying to get into it

It's peak speculation, you're at the mercy of high powers and have 0 regulation.
200% exchange fluctuations is exactly why people that didn't enter back in 2014 will never enter crypto

>It's peak speculation
no, it's rational market demand to the massive inflation central bankers are doing

if central bankers didn't exist bitcoin would have almost no value

>and have 0 regulation.
Good, only kikes want to regulate bitcoin.

>celebrating the bankers temporary victory because you didn't get into crypto yet.
Sad. Honestly you should buy now while it's low, but if you choose not to at least don't shit on those who are resisting the banks. The more crypto spreads the less power the banks will have, that's a fact. Crypto also allows controversial people to get donations even when Paypal, Patreon, etc. shut them down.

Fucking retard. Cryptocurrency has the biggest potential to stop the Jewish world order.

enjoy being unable to bail in 3 months then

>italy
lol you're still in the EU

your country is so shit you're hiding it behind a fake one, you have no ground to talk shit

>take out student loan
>invest in monopoly money
>cash out before crash
Bish we rich af now
Stay mad poorfags

Not your personal army. Also against the rules.

My country is not that bad desu
At least I dont have millions of rapefugees
inb4 trudeauposting

Nice try saheli

FUCK THIS CUNT SHE COST ME THOUSANDS

If you actually believe this nobody had any effect on the market you're completely delusional and probably new and also should go back to retarddit. Better yet send me all of your coins I'll double them or some shit I promise.

Think of it as getting more BTC for a cheaper.

Also not her doing. China is planning to block domestic access to BTC. SELL FUCKING NOW.

cnbc.com/2018/01/16/bitcoin-price-slips-to-its-lowest-level-in-six-weeks.html

Markets are not rational. Yes, if what normies believe to be a credible news source suddenly claims cryptocurrency is being BANNED that will cause a panic.