Germany is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=kYmTFL9nbRQ
rip

Muslims > Jews

we know sven, we know

(you)

At this point aren't we just waiting for a war to send us back to stone age where we can live among our own people with traditional families? Its for the best that the Krauts get btfo, they are too damage from what was done to them last century.

If you have muslim and a jew in a room and have 2 bullets always shoot a jew twice.

and if you have one coin and a hand grenade, you throw the hand grenade at the muslim followed by a coin

The scary thing is that even if germany completely closes it's borders right now, in 50 or so years they will inevitably become shitskin paradise

How happy does this make you Moishe?

Didn't realize Jews gave a shit desu

People here are more outraged than current year germans will ever be

Was the destruction of Europe worth the prize of a Jewish homeland? Balfour declaration and so on.

How are they related?

fpbp

germany is tolerant and this is beautiful you bigot

that's how it should be

spoken like a true muslim

arara so is your charred granpa

>Germany is dead

Oy vey, the milking cow is dying.

IF you believe this you're part of the problem.

Brave new world!
I will go wherever the shitskins aren't.
I do honestly believe this country is a goner.

How can it be legal that a 16 year olf lives with an adult?

Throw the coin first.

/thread

almost this
+ what they where doing for most of their history
bared the Bavarians and Austrians perhaps

Yet all the jews here in Germany are supporting this.
Really gets you thinking. Honestly it is always like this

>When a Jew is in Israel
>Why are you goyim destroying yourself stop importing sandniggers
>When a Jew leaves Israel
>You need more diversity you racist nazi goy!

joke's on you for letting them pull this off in your own country

If Germany actually becomes muslim Germany will be reborn and wipe you kikes off the face of the earth once and for all.

The seeds of the Second Great Reconquista are already being planted

Idiot or shitskin

Jews >sand nigger muzzie pedos

A few minutes ago I saw a report about a right wing group called "der 3. Weg" these group saves money for poor german people and the whole report was about how bad this right wing group is and that refugees have it way harder then this poor Germans

>of course the report was from ARD , ZDF

West needs Islam to bring back family values to the west, everything traditional and pro male is being deteriorated.

This playground is from a movie called sindbad
"Islamic playground" nice try fahists

Most people here are either lefties of Merkel cucks. If a whole people decides to kill it's own culture and adopt a backwards desert cult, you can only save your own country. Good riddance!

Come on. You are fucked but at least stop being in denial so much. I am convinced most of you Germans have brain damage.

No we love our rapeugees ohh I mean refugees diversity is wonderful .

Close call. I almost called the Stasi to get you.

t.

>implying all your jews was israelis to begin with
not even close hans.
It's true that in the recent years many young israelis migrated to germany. Specifically ask them how they feel about it, not the leftovers' children from WW2

It's just easier to say "da joos" than accept that most people in your country are so naive that they would rather die than be politically incorrect.

> than accept that most people in your country are so naive that they would rather die than be politically incorrect.
It's even worse than that, since the "hate-speech" laws disable them from being politically incorrect

>tell everybody you like them and they can live here
>every liberal and Muzzie goes to the big cities
>build wall and watchtowers around the cities
>start holocausting
>celebrate the real Final Solution

hahahahahaha!

Die kike

try being swedish

West needs to start killing muslims, and we need to start with somalis

Is there an end in sight? Will the German boomers ever vote AfD?

What about Sweden?

Who do you think orchestrated this whole disaster? It wasn't Muslims.

Might as well work with us, your own women dont support you and blame white men for everything. Dont you want to make them subordinate, Muslims are good at doing that naturally.

literally this. blaming it on spooks is just being in denial

those poor muslims! we need to take more in because nothing is their fault

We have a lot less mudslimes than you, Schlomo. Germany still has several decades to wake up before the situation becomes irreversible without violence.

This this this