Las Vegas Shooting

It's been 3 months and still 0 info the massacre. I want to compile a list of theories.
>Where'd the girlfriend go?
>Where did the sec. guard who "killed" Paddock go?
>Why was $100,000 wired to the Philippines?
>Was Paddock a patsy?
>Why does the suspected cadaver have no throat tattoo?
>Multiple shooters?
>Where's the elevator camera footage?
>That fucking note.
You get the picture.
I wasn't around in October when all this shit went down. Send everything you have on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/prince-alwaleed-moved-highest-security-saudi-prison-after-refusing-pay-6-billion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>admits they're a newfag
>redpill me

eh

I've been here since before October, I just wasn't around during the month.

Also, you should know about Veritus by now. This is one of the only places to get info on shit like this. Help me out, man.

hmmm i sure am getting sleepy...

let’s just all go to bed, we are so tired

Easy access to guns and white male entitlement syndrome

honestly user we don't know anything about this sadly. sorry

There's gotta be more to it than "haha silly white ppl always mass murdering xddd"

I'm positive there was at least 1 thread a few months back with at least some insight into whatever the fuck happened. I refuse to believe this wasn't government constructed.

Nope. Euclids razor man

Even with all the shady shit that went down, you still think that? After ISIS claimed it, after Hillary politicized it, after everyone forgot about it? They swept it under the rug like it never happened.

And they only pull shit like that if it means something. This pattern happened with Sandy Hook, too.

The entire thing was pushed under the rug because it didn't play out like Feinstien wanted. There was a bunch of videos of people talking about the audio on how there had to have been more than 1 shooter and most of it is deleted and removed. Just like the Sandy Hook shooting, all of the videos are gone unless they have been re-uploaded. They only leave the goofy ones that talk about satan and just make the people who are asking questions about it look like lunatics.

Just like JFK, 9/11, Sandy Hook, and Boston Marathon. The truth is on paper inside a folder locked away. And it will eventually be burned once it gets into the hands of the right person.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/prince-alwaleed-moved-highest-security-saudi-prison-after-refusing-pay-6-billion

It's not a matter of payment. It's a matter of his attempted assassination that turned into a distraction terror attack when the heavy hitters realized the target wasn't there. Gun control narrative and such went right out the window because they fucked up plain and simple.

There’s been a thread every day this week. Some of it was good. Jonathan Speece is an FBI plant who was involved with both Cliven Bundy (he was Bundy’s bodyguard) and Paddock (sold him his last rifle—the Ruger that’s still missing—the same afternoon that Paddock checked into the Mandalay Bay). Speece also sang like a mockingbird to the press and shaped the narratives around both Bundy and Paddock.

The gun control narrative is playing out this very week in state legislatures, days after the new documents dropped. Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, and Washinton State are all considering state bans on bumpstocks right now (well, it failed in the Virginia senate). It's a coordinated, simultaneous push in many state legislatures, and the ATF is considering regulating bumpstocks, not that it means a damn thing in an age of 3d printing. Search Google news for “bump stock” or “Paddock” (they're using Vegas to push this) and restrict the search to the past day. You’ll see the legislative actions pop up. Just perfect timing for those very specific emails advertising ARs, bump stocks, 100-round mags, and optics in the docs to have been released...

It was staged to convince people to agree on changing gun laws

Fuck off sleepy posters

Except that gun laws have basically not changed at all. Hell of a stunt to pull in order to get a couple of states to ban bump stocks.

Some things just aren’t a conspiracy user.

Too much shady shit for it NOT to be, user. The aftermath if the initial event was chaotic. Nobody knew what was happening, nobody knows what has happened. The whole thing reeks of deepstate. Besides, these people aren't fools. They know slow and steady is the only way to get change like that past the public eye.

Journeyman pictures has a documentary series about it where they seem to try and expose police lies