What happened to Sup Forums?

>one piece, naruto, bleach & dragon ball threads

When did so many plebs get in here and how do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/yuruyuri/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just report everything.

>other people like something I don't like!

fuck off newfag

lurk more

Sage and report

fuck off

Thanks for pointing out that fags like you are the problem.

Youre no better than Sup Forums posters.

It's a shame. I blame /qa/and those fucking tumblr mods

Better make a thread about *currently airing cute girl show everyone will forget about once its done airing* instead.

Sup Forums is now no better than reddit/anime

>now

Because we need more of these crap, Eh?I swear Kyoanus faggots are more cancerous than those fags.

The quality of the average post now seriously reminds me of something you'd see on Gaia in 2008.

Shonenshit should be banned.

>every anime community in the internet is obsessed with this plebcrap
>Sup Forums being the exception
>BETTER RUIN ANOTHER COMMUNITY WITH MY PLEB SHIT

like pottery

its almost like Sup Forums enjoys talking about ongoing shows that are actually relevant instead of 3 year old waifu-wars

>shounenfag hating on kyoani
Every fucking time.
Sadly not even kyoanus is able to keep your ilk from shitting up the place. We need a stronger deterrent.

>sage and report
Report only helps for obvious shit. You can't get rid of anything else that doesn't jump right into a normalfag mod's or newfag janny's eyes.

it's almost like Sup Forums got invaded by Sup Forumstards that watch shonen and use cuck as an insult

Sup Forums is for cute girls only.

Mods used to ban DragonBall/Naruto/OnePiss/Bleach threads on sight

It was an unwritten rule that needs to come back immediately

At least we got webms

Shonenfags are subhuman

Atleast they keep their discussions to single threads unlike every other stuff which is spread all over the place over multiple threads.

>When
Calling people new is not okay but there you should already know when that happened.
It started with /q/ and ended with who making Sup Forums the naruto board. Stop complaining already.

why not just ignore the threads

When?
I lurked the archives from 2008 onwards and there were tons of non banned Big 3 threads.

Correct except for One Piece

Actually yes, please fuck off to reddit.

Are you new here? We've been having constant One Piece threads on Sup Forums since forever? In fucking 2006 I was already looking Sup Forums up sometimes when Arlong Park was too shitty.

I know, but unless actual people try to apply for new lowly positions, it will keep degrading.

Fuck off with your generals.

They were deleted because people used to shitpost Nurutu threads with dubs and gets, now jannies just delete the shitposting and not the thread. A shame indeed.

Fuck off redditor

ITT: Everyone telling each other to go to reddit

Reddit shills please leave.

N/a/ruto broke Sup Forums.

No matter how many idiots are here that still want to suck moot's cock, I won't.

>I'm going to discuss latest chapter of One Peice manga on K-on thread
This is Moefag logic.at its finest

Making meta threads is the clear solution.

You're a new fag that's what happened. These shitty series have generals since years. Wan Piss since what 6 years or something? Bleach since a similiar time too and Nardo was banned for a rather short amount of time but also had generals for long enough. Super has generals since before it even aired.

If you think it's something that can be fixed then you're one of the plebs in question.

Hiroyuki allows 1 meta thread per board, so cry more

What's up with may 7th?

>Insulting shounenfag by posting Reddit screencap
Can you see the irony here?

>One Piss

Why is it always One Piece that gets singled out while the other titles were mentioned as their actual titles instead of a witty pun version?

Please stay on reddit and don't come back.

7th hokage

One Piece is unironically the best one of the shounen shit, so it's funnier to call it Wan Piss or an equivalent of that to trigger niggas.

got any witty puns for the others?

you are a sad fag

Bleach is the insult version of bleach. The other insult would be the heart.

Not as much as you, redditor.

cry all you want, in the end of the day those threads will still be there :^)

>When did so many plebs get in here
I don't know, how did you get in?

Narutards complained on /q/ and the new dbz movies opened the gates for other boards to come and shitpost with a dbz general that only got worse when Super started.

Have you heard how the nips pronounce it in the anime?

sento a cute

What for? If they want to discuss actual anime then let them discuss anime.
>Muh sekrit club
>Muh Gaia
>Muh Reddit
ahahaha get fucked faggots

I came from Habbo in 2005

HxH threads are cancer too, put them in

You fags that defend threads like "best girls" yet call yourselves plebs.

Just say that this place is for those kinds of discussion. But don't call yourselves elite. You have garbage taste.

Nah.
Jojo, one piss and hxh can stay.
The rest leave immediately.
Specially the brazilians posting in those shitty dbz and naruto threads.

Nah. I stay here for the occasional berserk and current season discussion.

>yet call yourselves plebs
>But don't call yourselves elite
Retard.

>ongoing shows that are actually relevant
>bleach
It's pure cancer and shipperfags from tumblr.

Not as bad as jojo or my little hero academia threads

I'm an elite fuck off

Why can't we all just get along?

Jojo threads are worse than naruto and dbs threads together, you jojotard.

Nah.
If your AOTS is something like Renai Bouken or Eromanga sensei you're not elite.

If it's something better, then maybe.

FUCK YOU

>I post print screen image from reddit
>Yay, It proves my point
I can do the same thing too, moefag :^D

go fuck yourself

>0 (zero) users here now
>posts from years ago on the frontpage

makes you think

The Jojo general is the utmost cancer I've ever witnessed in this board, I honestly don't know why mods allow them here when there are threads where they literally just image dump memes from ifunny or 9gag. I'm so tired of reporting them that I just filter the threads now.

Mods should ban on sight:
Naruto, One piss, Bleach, Fairy Tail, BnH, JoJo, HxH and Dbz threads. The rest can stay.

>bitching about something that's been on going for months, save for naruto which just started a month or so ago

Spotted the newfag.

I bet 90% of the posters in the board now are underaged. That would explain all the threads.

Ban everything. Just leave SaNa threads

they banned the monmusu general, I see no problem removing those too

Seriously, I don't even know what you're talking about. You must be frequent reddit user for real.

I blame the newest generation, phonefaggots, Sup Forums's new gateway board and women.

>months
>a lot

Sup Forums is over a decade old

>Sup Forums is over a decade old
And so is one piece
What is your point?

reddit.com/r/yuruyuri/

Oh user, Chinese moot doesn't have the time for these old, boring boards that bring no revenue. He's too busy setting up another one for these crazy Sup Forums kids so they can have their designated shitting playground for epic bantz and memez
Good moderation is passé, get on with the times gramps

It's on your image

Is there even any example of a single thread which isn't shit, shonen or not? Aren't they the reason you are all on Sup Forums? They perfectly mirror the quality of Chinese cartoons.

>dragon ball super and others being that old

It's because majority of Sup Forums are spics and southeast asians.

>tfw Higurashi thread got 0 replies
I'm hyped and satisfied after Kai but Sup Forums doesn't want to talk to me

Required answering of three-five multiple choice questions correctly (out of a long list) concerning Bible Black, Boku no Pico, and Battletoads. It would be the weeb version of the age verification before Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

How about we post Sanj x Nami