Logan Paul's Video Exposed

The thing is... I was watching youtube like a week ago when I hit with Logan Paul's video named "We found a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest...". I'm not a fan of his content, that night I was just surfing in youtube, but I heard some stuff about him, like he is an ass, mainly a couple of times from PewdiePie and boyinaband channel. At the beginning all the situation seems to be weird, I mean how can these guys find a dead body in the middle of a touristic place?. Like if it wasn't enough, when this group of guys finally found the body, they didn't seem scared at all, like they were watching something normal or usual'...(aren't they). When they make a close up to the body is kind of impressive if you got the idea in your mind that is real. The characteristics of the body denotes being from an asiatic guy, small complexity, a little dark skinned and black hair. Sincerely at that moment all indicates to me (and a most of people) to be real, finally at the end of the video I didn't continue watching any video from his channel and I just keep watching other videos. Some days later all the world started talking about him and "how wrong" he was about it, I sincerely never talked about it, it seemed a stupid topic to bring up. However, some weeks later I found more and more and more videos about Logan, everybody pointed him like a pice of shit, until I found a video from a small channel claiming he uploaded two videos exposing Logan's fake video and these two videos were eliminated from youtube three and four hours after. Continue in comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does the toy story alien hat represent?

Is he warning us about the aliens?

Aokigahara is not exactly a tourist-y spot. It's known as a top spot for suicides, people go off the paths deep into the woods and kill themselves all the time. There are a couple of caves there that you can tour but you're not supposed to go off the paths like Logan did. It's actually pretty dangerous because the forest grew out of hardened magma from an explosion of Mt Fuji thousands of years ago so the forest floor is very uneven, just covered with a shallow layer of soil and roots, easy to slip and get hurt.

Japan's suicide rate is 26th in the world now. It's not the worst level.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

Continue: He argues that in the first video he used some images from Logan's video and some comments, points of view and images from other sources. He comprehended that probably it was a copyright issue and he uploaded a second video without images and audios in order to avoid any copyright and youtube policy infringement, just he talking alone about how it seems to him that Logan's video is FAKE and how it seem to be a total set up. So yeah... he claims the second video was deleted again, some hours ago. This guy just as me and his viewers, and probably everyone who read this gonna think that this whole situation is totally weird. Why Youtube is deleting his videos, even though he claims never being in this situation before, and moreover when he wasn't including any kind of media from other sources or hate speech content. Actually there is people using part of Logan's video and being total psychopaths about it. So why... why Youtube is deleting those videos... I tried to search videos like those with: Logan Fake Suicide Video, Logan Exposed Suicide Video... I couldn't find any single video about it. Even if I search on Google, there is not a single clue about the topic... I ask again... why?... seriously... is anybody in the entire web that thinks this this is fake?... I mean, this time everyone agree in something?... this is not normal.

Continue: By the way, there is not clue of the original video, really I tried... all you can find is parts of the video, not the entire video. Watching some images and short videos from the original I can understand now that the whole situation in the forest totally fake, all points to be fake... their reaction, Logan's behavior both in the video and after the video, even the body seems to be in a weird way to hang him self... just look the distance between the feet and the ground. Even if this guy is a total asshole, I bet all my money that his reaction to a dead body wouldn't be like that... or his friends. All this stinks that this guy was trying to set up something to bring up attention and act cool in a situation like this. What would it be worse? (at least for Youtube or Logan's fanbase). Why is this important?... I think Youtube and the whole internet is not a secure place as it used to be so long ago. This is a prove that Youtube has become in a fuck machine, it means that the censorship has get into every corner of our lives. And nobody cares if they are destroying a live... their interest are more important. One last thing... why nobody has said the name of the dead body?... or at least what happened to it... cause while Logan found the body and post the video, nobody found the corpse in the forest... do you really think these guys got so deep into the forest?... good night everybody.

>Aokigahara is not exactly a tourist-y spot.
It's a national park and tourist destination. Just like any park, you aren't supposed to go off the trails.

Maybe you should stop drinking before you post OP

>Even if this guy is a total asshole, I bet all my money that his reaction to a dead body wouldn't be like that... or his friends.

How often do you come across dead bodies to know what a "real" reaction to one is?

I watched Joe Rogan's reaction. The uproar seems excessive, but at the end of the video there are paramedics at the end taking the body of the way so if you're claiming it's fake you'll have to argue Japenese authorities were in on it as well. Still, you probably shouldn't be filming yourself mocking dead bodies if you want any credibility.

I think you are delirious because of all of those dicks you sucked OP. Also fuck of with this shit from Sup Forums, saged and reported

Wtf why are people from Poland killing themselves at an alarming rate?

Jews are putting suicides as well as gay in the water

Polish people are neurotic as hell.

Faster than you

I heard they used to be united with Lithuania, are the suicides genetic or cultural?

You're a big guy

Genetic. Half of my family is exclusively polish and they're anxious wrecks, me included. It could be mindset related too.

Can anyone explain what the big deal is? Why did everyone shit on this guy for showing a dead body? That forest is full of them.

Much more interesting is what kind of mental illness is OP suffering from?

upload original video