So THIS is what they mean by healing show

so THIS is what they mean by healing show

did nobody on Sup Forums like this?

Those two will end up together, mark my words.

is this a yotsuba rip-off?

Are you sure?

Good.
Now watch Usagi Drop.

Is it time for creatures?

No thanks I've heard rumors about that one

You've heard rumors about the manga. The anime is 100% sweet, I promise.

Handa-kun wasn't as bad as everyone said it was, except the first episode

Still the comfiest show I've ever seen.

Latest chapters point to a Usagi dropping.

Who collects the manga here? Every volume is just amazing to read when outside in the summer light.

Does he adopt Naru?

This is my favorite anime it made me cry

Everyone likes this show.

what is the little brother of KillLaKill doing here?

It kind of annoyed me how everyone fucking loved the guy despite him being such a prick. His whole development consisted in him warming up to them, and yet they just liked and and trusted him instantly.

The calligraphy scene in the first episode is still one of the most beautiful shit I've ever seen in anime.

Hey, it's a nice town.

what are the chances of a season 2?

yes, but it was discussed to death since it aired, nothing new to discuss until another season, which will not happen any time soon. lurk for two years befor posting, kid

it's not good or bad.

does he _______ Naru?

>nothing new to discuss until another season
read the manga instead, YP already releases 13 volume

>did nobody on Sup Forums like this?
Why do you think that?

I liked it, the most recent volume of the manga was good too.

>Latest chapters point to a Usagi dropping.
Like what?

If this is healing than why am I crying so much?

Naru's dad hits me the hardest

Good, then start a thread about the manga, not one about the anime.

jesus fuck the manga is sad

When will she get USAGIED?

well its only on the last chapter literally but eveyrthing before is still worth the read.

Is there a version without that faux accent?

doubt it. Ex-fatso will win the bowl.

I think fans translation stopped completely since YP licensed it, so you'll have to do with YP's localization

>faux accent
No. Believe me, it makes sense in context.

He's waiting for her to get bigger so he can nail her.

Why do you dumb faggots always assume nobody liked something when we aren't falling over ourselves to discuss an anime from a few seasons back? It was everywhere and even spawned that obnoxious semen demon meme, you'd know that if you weren't a dumb fucking newfag.

anime usagi dropu was so fucking good. some fucker said "read the manga". I fucking destroyed my laptop.

I will never find a cutie tomboy country girl of my own.

the manga is still ongoing an YP has just released volume 13 a while ago
the discussion isn't limited to anime material since Sup Forums is for both anime and manga

He went through transition, moved to a backwater town and identify as a girl now.

>obnoxious semen demon meme
Milky Holmes did that you faggot

Where do I find translated chapters beyond 81?
Google image search yields Korean and Chinese stuff, Mangaupdates stops at 57, and I can't find the right combination of keywords on Google.

Don't change the point, you brought up the anime that aired three years ago and when people didn't swarm your thread you decided to tell everybody you were a newfag that didn't know shit about shit.

Did it? I just remember all the shitposting using Naru.

Madokami

>you decided to tell everybody you were a newfag that didn't know shit about shit.
I didn't even say any of that, heck I'm not even that guy you originally replied to

I just wanted to make a point that Barakamon thread is not only about the anime, but also the manga, especially since the latest volume has some pretty big developments that rarely discussed here

He's talking about his vegetables he's growing there actually, and the last chapter to come out was a fujobait chapter preceded by another fujobait chapter, with Handa getting his first on screen real (not accidental) embrace with a guy.

There's also ex fatso, but he kind of friendzoned her. Handa is a bit of a pure asexual kind of person so the first person to truly go for him will probably get him, and ex fatso has the lead if she decides to go to the island for him.

The chapter with Naru's father made it seem more like Handa is adopting her anyway and that's how she sees it.

They only liked him at the beginning because Naru likes him and his father is bbf of the chief

Just don't read the manga and you'll be completely fine.

Discount Usagi drop

I do. It definitely isn't heading toward Usagi Drop ending, and this is coming from someone who wasn't totally blinded by the shitty writing asspull in Usagi Drop.

is kansai accent that bad?

They all saw the innocent kid that was inside him right off the bat

She's in rural Japan, then why is she white?

So does he get with the loli?

His mom is gold
manga is picking up again too

this

what is this even about ?