School bus crash, Jap false missile alert

2 possible happenings- driver in Germany crashed a bus into a building, maybe intentionally. Nippon state media falsely reported a missile launch. May turn out to be something, maybe not but worth keeping eye on.

The Jews seem to have called off ISIS lately..

"Around 6:55pm earlier we reported on the NHK's news site and NHK's news disaster prevention application ‘Pattern of North Korean missile launch’ but this was incorrectly issued. J alert has not appeared. I must sincerely apologize,” the news outlet wrote.

The incident comes just four days after a public warning was issued to residents in Hawaii to “seek immediate shelter” from an alleged incoming ballistic missile which had been launched.

That alert was issued in error by the Hawaii Civil Defense, which apologized profusely and sparked debate online about US President Donald Trump’s rhetoric regarding his country’s nuclear capabilities and the threat posed by the North Korean regime.

rt.com/news/416067-nuclear-false-alarm-japan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nlpJexd94g
newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/
staradvertiser.com/2018/01/15/breaking-news/death-threats-pile-up-for-warning-officer-who-triggered-bogus-missile-alert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN's headline

>Another false missile alert (Really)

It's all Trump's fault I bet.

What are the kikes planning?

I must admit I am relieved but slightly perplexed by the complete lack of terror attacks over Christmas

There's gotta be something going on behind the scenes.

They are starting false missle alerts to determine the readiness level.

Either there's a FF incoming or they know something we don't. Get ready people it's happening.

>jews control ISIS

damn you people need mental help

youtube.com/watch?v=5nlpJexd94g

found the kike.
why does isis never attack israel?
why did israel open their hospitals to wounded isis?
damn, the shills aren't even trying this morning.
kys jidf salad tosser.

We're all going to die in nuclear hell fire aren't we?

I already stocked the cabins both full, bought propane/fuel. I hope we can go innawoods soon.

ALIENS ARE POPPING UP EVERYWHERE
GET READY THESE ALERTS WILL HAPPEN FOR 4 more months until they finish surveying

So Trump fucked over the Jews and is /ourgoy/?

>damn you people need mental help

newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

Wait, what? Japan has had a false incoming missile alert, too? I'm beginning to think it wasn't someone pressing the wrong button in Hawaii, but rather, they've both been hacked.

The timelines are converging unevenly. One moment our systems are reading the missiles, next minute they're out of phase.

I just want something to happen already. I've been waiting my entire life for some sort of grand scale happening and no one EVER delivers.

Conspiracy theory: false alert in Japan was on purpose to increase birthrates.

>Wait, what? Japan has had a false incoming missile alert, too? I'm beginning to think it wasn't someone pressing the wrong button in Hawaii, but rather, they've both been hacked.
Gonna need a source on this.

Laugh out loud

These false missile alerts are really playing into the ego of the Norks. The West claims we're not scared of them but then a warning pops up on our phones and we lose our minds and start crying and literal shaking. If Kim Jong In or whatever read a report about that he'd probably feel pretty good, like he's been successful in making people afraid to fuck with his country. Maybe it plays into the diplomatic talks going on now? We show Kim that people are scared of him to appease him a bit and make him calm down a little?

>I've been waiting my entire life for some sort of grand scale happening
It's not really as fun as you seem to think when it comes. When the Jews and their Saudi friends suddenly begin crashing planes a few blocks away above your head into buildings, it's pretty miserable actually. Same with a tide from a hurricane going 2 miles inland and washing away your house.
t. nyfag

at the very least they aren't trying to stop ISIS:

besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/

I live in Hawaii. There's something very fish about what happened on Saturday. And now the local paper is reporting that the guy responsible for pressing the wrong button has been receiving numerous death threats, yet his name has NEVER been released. If someone's gonna go through the trouble of making death threats, I'm sure they'd leak the guy's name to the public, as well.

VERY FISHY!!!

Maybe he thought he was getting death threats but it was just a false alarm?

Forgot to add the link. Kind of funny this guy is whining about death threats when he gave the ultimate death threat to 1.3 million people living in Hawaii, not including the tourists.

staradvertiser.com/2018/01/15/breaking-news/death-threats-pile-up-for-warning-officer-who-triggered-bogus-missile-alert/

Should I turn on it?