I know it's not okay to domestically abuse your girlfriend but I can't help it if she brings me the wrong item or puts...

I know it's not okay to domestically abuse your girlfriend but I can't help it if she brings me the wrong item or puts too much salt on my food I start getting violently mad.

I think I've seriously fucked this relationship because I beat her lately she has started shaking a little bit before she bringing me something because she doesn't know what is going to happen and she is drinking HEAVILY.

She started laughing at me saying it’s fucking over I tripped her to the floor she started saying my penis is the smallest she had at this point I’m mad as fuck and she’s laughing/crying so I kept fucking beating her fucking head in till I knocked the teeth out of her mouth till I knocked her unconscious. God fucking damn it I need serious help.

I know a white man should be noble but I think I have serious problems from growing up without a dad and my mum letting me walk over her.

So edgy bro

I hate that image

>having a “relationship”
>living with a woman

You already know where you went wrong OP. Confirmed for not making it. Women are dream, gainz, and everythingelse killers.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing. You told her twice already.

You should always beat your woman when she displeases you, user. If you don't, she'll find a real man elsewhere.

k y s

Go to therapy bro, thats some real anger there.

If that were true you would be in gaol. Stop talking nonsense.

That apple juice is just as unhealthy as the fanta.

beta male

cool joke you make that up? never heard it before. pretty funny.

Agreed but it should be a painful and sexual spanking.

Use that rage for something constructive. Go find that fat mining bitch and beat her cunt in, or someone like that. Someone who deserves it, not someone who loved you. Cunt.

Stop believing lies.

nice confession, lets hope somebody reports you to your local police

Lol. You say this but the reality is now she's never go a Las c.f. you. She obviously enjoys it if she's taunting thing you and not bailing

I'm trying to inspire some cunt to sacrifice himself for you. Or go do it yourself, save Australia, take back the power. Kill the witch and root out the corruption within your government, military and judicial system or be a slave for corporate interests while turning a great society into a third world slave farm.

wat

>post some pics for posterity

How small is it?

You need serious help that is domestic abuse. You need to do something right now, what you are doing is horrible and no anger is any excuse. Get yourself sorted out before you get in a relationship, get HELP

None of this happened: The Post

Its normal to discipline your wife or girlfriend. Its bad to knock the teeth out of her mouth though. Anything you do to physically discipline her should avoid causing injury. For example, smack her with an open handed instead of beating her with your fist. Rather than throwing her to the ground, whip her with a belt. These methods hurt, and they get your point across, but they don't leave bruises or break bones. Also avoid hitting her face.

Now that's edgy as fuck

> whip with a belt
> leave no signs
Pick one and only one

>cool joke you make that up? never heard it before. pretty funny.
A tv presentator here was fired because he made this joke on live tv

Real men use their dick to discipline a woman. Kill yourself microdick

If you whip her bottom and back it won't be an issue. Of course you would also need to use a thin belt, nothing heavy, and avoid hitting her with the belt buckle by mistake. Anyways, just a few suggestions. Never claimed to be an expert.

t. Mr. B. Marriedcuck Provider, Esq.

I never said you shouldn’t or couldn’t have sex with women. I said marrying or living with them is a mistake.

Nah you aight she was in the wrong

FYI my wife has more money than I do and pretty much all I do is fuck her in exchange for the comfy life. I put it in her ass.

Yes but you are implying there is such a desperate loser faggot in the first place. Dude don't exist. If there was an actual faggot like that I would agree and work with you.

you posted this yesterday

Heroes are all around. Just because you lack the motivation to save your country doesn't mean others don't.

No no no. You misunderstand. I live in australia. A country where even our worst moments are equivalent to the best moments in europe, the usa or the uk.

If this is true (which is doubtful honestly) I believe you should definitely end your life. You have no place in society and chances are if you are like this you contribute nothing of importance to society. You will not be missed, do it

>She started laughing at me saying it’s fucking over I tripped her to the floor she started saying my penis is the smallest she had

You did nothing wrong m8

whats your best combo?