Are Jews the ultimate jewish trick?

Are Jews the ultimate jewish trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fQeJI-ltRKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this has gone beyond redicilous

Jews claiming Jews aren't the ultimate Jewish trick is ridiculous, is ridiculous.

Not quite, but you're onto something. Jews and the anti-beliefs and degeneracy they propagate are the foil of all that is good in this world, of traditional European culture and morality. In rejecting the degeneracy you affirm yourself as a European man. It's not something you're just born into in this age. You earn it.

Well, well, well. Another Jewish trick

What do you mean by this ? A sort of meta jew ?
Nah, the problem are not jews themselves, even if their nepotism is a problem in the west. And a model for us whites.The real problem are zionists, a faction of globalists, using israelis as grunts to destabilize the middle east, but not living in israel.

here we go again

It's spelled "ridiculous". Aren't you supposed to be ultra smart? What's next? Are you going to tell me not all stereotypes are 100% true?

t. was gonna say that, but i didnt see the need in stomping on his hook nose in public, you though, have every right to, fren.

a reminder then you guys are not white like most of the jews

>Jews
>white
Pick one big nose

i wont follow youre slave mind set, and i choose both

>that hand
>white
post nose

I don't care whether I'm white or not. Please tell me how you control the USA already.

a sea of brown is coming for you, your state has 10-20 years left, tops. even kissinger said so. the greater israel plan is failing, your golem scribed the name of its master on its forehead for all to see. i see you being scattered among the nations, again, in your lifetime. abandon your holy lie, or die with it.

Won't*
>Muh high IQ

Who's trolling who now?

This

The greatest trick the Jew ever pulled was convincing the world they actually exist

The greatest trick the jews have pulled is to make you believe that they are jews.
The ancient jews came from Egypt and marched all the way from there to Israel. Now, look at modern day jews. Don't they look awfully white for people who lived in the fucking desert most of their life? They don't look anything like the arabs and certainely like the black egyptians.
Now, how can the jews look white if they had origins in Egypt? The answer is simple -- they are not jews, but a bunch of white people LARPing as jews to steal the history of the proud egyptians,

The real jews were black , and the modern day jew is a imposter.

What if
Modern jews are aliens?

funny how you missed that i used youre, instead of your, and instead chose to suck grammar dick

Have I ever told you about the spacejews?

most are Ashkenazi

self bump

Revelation 3:9

in high council with Sasquatch and the moon-clown

Listen, here's the quick rundown

>Jews started controlling the world in 1000 A.C
>Needed someone to take the blame
>Created what is known as the "DV" unit
>Division Unit, that is
>All members goal is to divert humanity and make way for project Flesh Forest
>DV members are also known as jews
>But the difference beteween DV members (jews) and Jews (Jews) is that DV members do not know of any deep state and goyim, or would be goyim if they weren't jewish

Get me?

>Ashken (((nazi)))
MIND BLOWN!!!

How can one name The Jew of which cannot be proven. Our "theology" of Jew can not be confronted with reason but only of faith. As we are stuck in the Human condition we must target the only jew in striking distance. That is of the archetypal Jew.

Shabot shalome fellow white person!

Jesus loves you jews

This may be actually spot on

You're assuming the Bible is real and not just a Jewish trick. How do we really know they wandered the desert for 40 years? Kind of like... did Pharoah let them go... or did he kick them out?

Jews are the body bags of the lizard people which Sup Forums is too blue pilled to acknowledge

let me go on
rundown
>Flesh Forest is a major second tier priority mission, not the end goal but a part of it.
>The idea is to create artificial humans who are under the control of the Jews (Jews)
>Along side this, it is also the goal of creating what's known as REMOVER-BETA
>A Remover is one of four objects with the power to alter a person's consciousness
>The Flesh Forest, or Remover-Beta, is used to inject fear as a part of a person's personality, which can be passed down to their children
>The Flesh Forest will be made using an excessive amount of bodies (being stored in Antarctica at the moment) mixed with experimental potions ((rediscovered from ancient texts)
>It will create a forest of human nightmares
>Smaller versions have been made and tested on Division Unit members, the results show they are more easily controlled
>The Flesh Forest will encompass whatever country shows most resistance to the Jewish (Jews) scare tactics

This is now a reptilian thread.

Kill the jews ?

bump

youtu.be/fQeJI-ltRKs

Yes! We trick you stupid goyim cattle all the time