We talk about the degeneracy of women but how do we fix the degeneracy of men and the nu-males as well?

We talk about the degeneracy of women but how do we fix the degeneracy of men and the nu-males as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fix women

Honestly I think about state-mandated physical exercise

Once a month, you gotta go to your local, and do some light exercise. I mean really light so people don't die of heart attacks and cause such a political shitstorm that the whole idea is scrapped.

Totalitarian? Yes. But it would absolutely improve our society.

Reviewbrah is not degenerate, nor is he a nu-male.

once..a month? That wouldn't help anything.

Too frequently and people would balk. There's also the need to actually organize it at first which is going to take a while.

Once the system is in place, you can do every fortnight, then every week. And increase the intensity of training. Once a week would go a long way.

I think if you live life the wrong way, you will meet the wrong people and believe the wrong things.

There is nothing wrong with the men or the women. There's something wrong with you if you find yourself surrounded by either whores or numales.

Once a month would have functionally zero net gain on overall health. Especially light exercise. If we're going down the totalitarian route we might as well ban cars to force people to walk. Or ban elevators so they have to use the stairs.

Anyway, to answer OPs question: we don't. We prevent it. Some people are beyond fixing. Like cancer. You can't cure cancer. But you sure as hell can prevent it in people who don't already have it.

You can't. Your ways and beliefs are repulsive and most of them are perfectly satisfied anyway, you have little to offer.

Hasten The Fall and perhaps you'll have an opportunity, if there's anything left.

A ban on mobility scooters would be more effective.

Women are degenerates because of men wanting them to be such.

Men will usually always have some vice but the important thing is to beat your friends ass if he cant keep in under wraps.

How to not be a nu-male? The answer is simple, lift. Fucking. LIFT!!

Words can’t descibe how frustrated I get whenever I see Sup Forumsacks irl and they’re either scrawny or fat. You can’t call yourself redpilled, at all, if you’re not keeping your body in fighting condition. A physical disability is literally your only excuse here.

But I can confidently say that trying to get half of you into a gym is about as eventful as giving a cat a bath.

>I see Sup Forumsacks irl
wut

We save the decency of man by giving them natural relationships again.

- Make marriage or getting money at a divorce illegal
- no more welfare possible

these two facts changed women, which had the end result of making a lof of men degenerates aswell

maybe not, but he's definitely fedora level with those oversized and overformal suits

Honestly, testosterone therapy for men that are low-test. It would solve a lot.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

>how do we fix the degeneracy of men and the nu-males as well?
Wait for them to die out. Soyboys don't breed.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Just teach your sons to be bullies and prey on the weak untille they grow strong or die.

That was the style of suits back in the day

And the reason why? The NAACP has turned the white brain into mush making it unable to process the survival neurons that are needed for coherent and healthy living.

This.

fedoras were fashionable too. but now we make fun of them and anybody who tries to sport them.

or are you new and missed the fedora hate era?

>Talks about scrawny or fat numales
>Probably is a scrawny or fat numale

He is kind of a soy boy. I sort of like him but he has to be sort of autistic. All the fast food he eats makes him pretty soyboy and I make with all the estrogen he must be getting from the food. Probably a virgin and his finger nails need to be cut shorter, they are always too long and feminine. Might just be a late bloomer.