What proof is there that Israel funds and arms terrorist groups?

What proof is there that Israel funds and arms terrorist groups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9ubCPIHrPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6pJo4sMxKwY
newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
youtube.com/watch?v=AkzL9202KWc
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-army-confiscates-israeli-armaments-left-behind-rebels-homs/
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None, but we have proof US does

ID confirms you are a level 4 Jew.

The franco bros provided sex slaves to isis!

“By deception thou shall do war”

ISIS's motto?

ISIS Is Israeli secret intelligence service

The fact Israel provides medical assistance to "rebels" and their prime minister takes pictures with them says all you need to know.

It even has "E" for and "ISL". Lol pol has best detection system.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9ubCPIHrPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6pJo4sMxKwY

Muh Mossad

ISIL, Mossad, alt-right; same Zionist/Luciferian entity.

I'm sure Israel supports groups in the Middle East that will advance interests, just like everyone else does.

You have to destroy the enemy from the inside.

newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

(and these are only ZOG approved sources. I trust RT far more than ZOG. Reason they've had their press credentials taken away here)

>You have to destroy the enemy from the inside.
Which is why God became incarnate as a Jew.

This

I love the anti-semitism on this board actually. It's the old school old-testament kind of anger. Makes me laugh.

>It's why Jews created Christianity
>Destroy from within

* ISIS targets Hamas
* ISIS targets all parts of the world without Israel.
* ISIS came to power after the Iraq war in order to continue the immigration floods to Europe and the west - an integral part of the Jewish plan.

>What proof is there that Israel funds and arms terrorist groups?
It funds itself.

>It funds itself.
no, ZOG does and holohoax reparations do.

Israel still says it doesn't have nukes.

it's a country that lies and will always stab the US in the back.

they receive so much foreigner aid we should call it a tax.

end the Israeli tax NOW.

the US will never move forward

the US will never be free of war until we cut off ties with Israel

So, it funds itself.

follow the money.
>isis
>cia
>greatest ally

proof? google it subversive crypto burger

anything Israel doesn't like they call a conspiracy

Russia says it has destroyed its smallpox samples and never weaponised them anyway. The US promised to stop firing shake n' bake (white phosphorous and high explosive) artillery strikes. The UK said no human rights were violated in Northern Ireland. Grow the fuck up you big baby.

proof comes out in this debate
youtube.com/watch?v=AkzL9202KWc
Debate on Israel

OK, How many Shekels for all of this to go away?

There is literally an ISIS pocket along the border of the Golan Heights. Israel has done nothing about it and instead bombs Syrian government troops and arms depots whenever they are on the verge of wiping out the rebels.

Most recently 4 days ago when the SAA offensive liberated 90 villages in 24 hours and the HTS/FSA are in full retreat the Israeli's came flying in and bombed the two main arms depots of the SAA and then drones from "unknown" bombed the Russian airbase at Latakia using Ukrainian made explosives. The offensive has ground to an halt and in turn caused a HTS/FSA counter attack.

are you telling me that Israel is actively taking part in Syria's war and nobody talks about it on tv?

Don't forget our greatest ally treated injured ISIS terrorists LARPing as (((FSA))) fighters.

what ever country finally hits Israel all the Israelis will parish because the county is full of nukes and bio-weapons placed under the feet of the people who live there. they will kill themselves

How about this?
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-army-confiscates-israeli-armaments-left-behind-rebels-homs/

...Yeah? How new are you?

I know it's going on, but i never believed those pics since they look like discards from the 2006 Lebanon war when the Jews had to flee with their tail between their legs. But this topic isn't even controversial. The Jews have admitted it numerous times. there's a video of them treating ISIS fighters in a Jew hospital and sending them back onto the field.

It's purely a coincidence that our enemies are Israel's enemies as well.

Why have the Jews and MOSSAD suddenly called off their attack animals in Europe? That's the real question. One day it must magically stopped overnight? Could they be afraid that the more terrorism right nw would break up the EU and stop their plan to flood europe with negros and arabs?

Wtf!

Delet this

I mean they aren't using some group to hide behind?that's sick, the closest thing I remember to that was israel trhowing a misile at the krimea confilct

like when isis poses for photo, then forgets to tuck in star of david necklace, and cnn still runs with it on their front page headlines. they arent as smart as everyone says, just evil.

>Wtf!
>Delet this

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/

you know Hymie, just to remind you, some of us haven't forgotten our dead from the Bataclan, Nice, Berlin Christmas market, etc... it will be remembered. Trust me on that one.

there are photos of IDF with ISIS having a gathering... then there is that thing where ISIS is apologizing to Israel for doing some shit they weren't supposed to... what other proof do you need?

>timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
Ask and ye shall receive

Lies

uhh maybe if you had the photos i would believe it, simply taking your word for it isn't enough.

google isn't blocking them, go do that