Are you ready for the non stop Symphothreads Sup Forums?

Are you ready for the non stop Symphothreads Sup Forums?
Here's an early one

Kirika best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/857894912909496320/pu/vid/1280x720/qxOj282YS38jV4pv.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked S1 but making sequels was a mistake.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I really hope they improve the writing instead of just hiring more VAs.

Kanade will never have more songs.
Why even live?

How do they make dorks so sexy?

They've all been enjoyable, I mean there's hardly any creative integrity behind it other than cute girls singing and fighting things. The plot has always been a shitshow but the characters have for the most part improved

I'm ready for more fisting, Bikkibutt and Nana.

I wish I knew

Needless characters, please remove onegai.

Accurate. The action is also always something I can look forward to. Rewatching it now and it still feels as magically fun as when I first watched it. That and hype.

Please remove yourself.

this list is about ten times smaller than it should be

And then only 2 or 3 have tolerable art

any release date for the mobage yet?

What if the VAs are the writers?

Maria a shit, A SHIT.

Hot as fuck though, and she can pilot a helicopter now, so she's not completely useless

Yes, she shouldn't have had her own symphogear in the first place, and relegated to research at the end of G.

Hibiki and Miku will KISS in season 4 and GET MARRIED in season 5!

And DIVORCED in season 6!

Kirika and that other one are shit-tier. Together they barely make one Symphogear user.
Crippled Kanade who was dying and running out of LINKER was much more efficient.

It doesn't count as divorce if it's a prequel.

>non stop Symphothreads
Is there new AXZ info or something?

No, enjoy your mobage instead.

>that other one

Maybe she shouldn't be so forgettable then. The only reason I remembered Kirika was because it was mentioned in the thread.
Maybe edge works over here shouldn't have wasted her existence and let herself fall to Fine.

Focus on few characters, no more GX clusterfuckery. Also G levels of absurdity, hype and fun. That's all I want for AXZ.

Top dad is in the mobage OP, all is lost. Though it had the madman and his doggo so it won't be all dog shit I guess.

No, but there's a new trailer for the mobage video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/857894912909496320/pu/vid/1280x720/qxOj282YS38jV4pv.mp4

After GX threads I'll never be ready.

He was hopefully there for the same reason Tsubasa's dad was there. Because they had voices, because it's not like they think that Topdad was a good character right, he never even said I'm sorry to anyone for anything and he's a goddamn Jap.

Then we will have 11 episodes with the characters cuddling under the sheets.

>not a beat 'em up with rhythm game mechanics mixed in
They had one fucking job.

That trailer is still 10/10.

>XD
fuck off

WILL SHE STOP SAYING DESS, DESU?