Ruski bros plz translate this

Ruski bros plz translate this

Bump

Bump

bump

My guess is literacy in the European part of the Russian empire.

It's literacy map. Can someone explain how Finns and Estonians seem so ethnically superior?

Map european Russia

This is a map of literacy levels in the Russian empire at the given date.

You are right

Ayyyy rusians are prety imperialists :-D

Son it's time to read up on history.

>ethnically superior
>live next to capital of great empire

Not russian but i can translate my baltic bro
>upper text
Gramatic abbility by bouth genders in % in population at all
(from datta asking 1897 year)
Map of European russia

Literacy of both sexes measured in % of total population (according to data from 1897).
The map is a map of the European part of Russia.
The darker circle on the middle is Moscow and the darker northwestern parts are St. Petersburg and its surroundings.
You can read the percentages just fine (darker color=higher percentage).
In the bottom right corner it sais "Compiled by D. Richter".
I accept any and all rare reaction images as a reward.

Recent acquisitions from the Swedish.
Same reason why former commonwealth regions have higher rates too.

In other words the literate areas were the parts of the empire that were not originally in it.

Finns Estonians Latvians and Lithuanians*
Becouse we are the master race

Dey mean Swedes oppreshud me finnic dindu nuffin ppl! Rephurations now! Gibs me dat!

"Lands to reconquer"

Meh, you really shouldn't be too proud about that crazy fucker.

Do it but remember that not a single centemeter of Baltic land will be given away witout corpse of young russian men.

Come home yellow man.

Finns are Baltic not scandinavian

Why russians cant read? They aint 3rd world

>cwrw

how do they pronounce this?

Kooroo (where oo is the sound in the word "poo"). They call Liverpool "Lerpwl".

Riga is swedish clay, Kurland can be a vassal.

They actualy are, outside of moscow and st peterburg people are starwing.

Do you actually believe this?

Nah Riga is Latvian cley but nordic union would be nice idea, though we need to expell russians and rebuild our economy from comunism and you need to expell 3rd worlders out.

I live in ex USSR country if anything i wery well know what is happening in russia and your proabably are a burger who dosen't know shit about Europe.

Looks like it matches pre war boarders. Time we take that land back

I live in Siberia. I just want to know: Do you actually believe that

>outside of moscow and st peterburg people are starwing.

?

Show flag faggot, also yes i am aware that there are some rich cities in siberia (from oil and wood) but thats expection also those cities could be MUCH richer if all those natural resources would of not been sent to moscow and st peterburg

>Same reason why former commonwealth regions have higher rates too.
Except they clearly don't. Only ethnic Polish and Samogitian lands are higher, that's not whole Commonwealth.

>They actualy are, outside of moscow and st peterburg people are starwing.
This is bullshit though. It's poorer than average European, but not starving. Have plenty of relatives outside of Moscow/SPB and some in rural areas, too.

Kurland and Livland have higher rates to

>but thats expection

Stop kidding yourself.

You live in Baltics, a typical butthurt region. You tend to overblow shit about Russia.

I overexagerated but as you said russia is a shithole outside of moscow and st peterburg.

You are still spouting nonsense by saying people are starving. Even in Ukraine this is nonsense and it's even poorer than Russia.

My point is ethnic Belarusian/Ukrainian lands were also uneducated, despite being part of Commonwealth.

>Destroyed economy which once was one of best in Europe
>Opressed culture and language for 50 years
>people sent to siberia or even worse gulags
>repression of thought
>Killing of our president°

>b...bu..but your so butthurt
Listen here buddy i don't know what they have told you but Baltics have been invaded many times by many nations and thus far russians have been WORST

the point is that russian Emperor allowed those areas having better life and parasite from russian population because he wanted them to like him.

meanwhile Russians were forced to live in shit because all their money went to feed and educate filth in the west parts of empire.

>>Destroyed economy which once was one of best in Europe
>according to this one source, which itself stated that numbers are pretty inaccurate in baltics region and may be overblown. But I like it so much, so I'll keep presenting it as absolute truth.
And all that happened to you is bad, sure. Only you forgot one simple thing - Russians were oppressed in USSR, same way as everybody else. And you in fact dodged the bullet by not being part of USSR during bolshevik and stalinist period, which was by far the worst.
But keep being inadequately butthurt, let it consume you.

>far russians have been WORST

top kek. you stupid fuck know nothing about the history of the russian land you are living in.

Russians NEVER invade baltics. they ALWAYS either liberated or bought the whole countries from their actually owners with all population and shit. SWEDENS OWNED AND SOLD YOU LIKE A CATTLE. GERMANS ALMOST EXTERMINATED YOU TO NOTHING.. RUSSIAN OWN THIS LAND BY ALL RIGHTS AND STILL LET YOU GO FREE. AND AFTER YOU BALTIC INCEST MORONS TURNED YOURSELF INTO AMERICAN SHITHOLE, YOU ARE BLAMING IT ALL ON THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE!

literacy % shaded

You know wery well that ethnic russians where in front in USSR at least untill it was grabed by kikes and even then russian culture and language was pressed on everyone else.

You must be LARPing

EVERYONE WAS USSR THE USSR WAS ONLY GOOD THING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU FUCKS IN 20 CENTURY. AND NOW YOU SHIT ON YOUR OWN HISTORY LICKING AMERICAN SHIT FOR 30 SHEKELS.

>and thus far russians have been WORST
And also this is just blatantly not true. Baltics in Russian empire was a pretty decent place. It was rich and wasn't really oppressed as you say.
And USSR =/= Russia. Bolsheviks leadership was predominately non-Russian - jews and other minorities. And they were financed by Western powers. And your people helped them too btw. Althiugh jews were purged by Stalin, still soviet leadership remained pretty diverse, it wasn't a majority Russian.

On Monday, January 15, President Gribaiskaitė signed a bill on sanctions against Mongolia. The reason for the indignation of Vilnius was the words of the Mongol leader Haltmaagiin Battulga about the liberation of the Baltic states by the Soviet troops from the Nazi occupation, which he uttered during the thematic event in Darkhan near the memorial to Soviet soldiers. Under the laws of Lithuania, the Soviet period is considered an occupation, for the denial of which the existing Criminal Code provides for responsibility, which equates it with the German occupation regime, and no achievements of those times are taken into account.
After a short hesitation, Vilnius decided to impose a moratorium on imports of Mongolian goods to Lithuania, and also prohibited Lithuanian businesses from supplying anything to Mongolia. After that, the Prime Minister of Lithuania Saulius Skverlyanis made a loud statement about the victory "over the horde," and said that such tricks will not pass to anyone and will not be left without attention. At the same time, Skverlyanis made a gross mistake, having mixed the capital of Mongolia Ulan-Bator and the Russian Ulan-Ude.

not sure, if mentioned, but at the time St. Petersburg was the capital.

>You know wery well that ethnic russians where in front in USSR at least untill it was grabed by kikes
Kek, jews were in front of it from the very inception. On the contrary, they got BTFO later by Stalin. But he is still not Russian.
>russian culture
Was completely decimated by the bolsheviks, what the fuck are you even talking about? They pushed their soviet """culture""" and soviet identity.
>language
Sure, only because it was easiest to implement as lingua franca. Not because they tried to push some Russian domination.

pwinlw