FULL NUCLEAR PUTIN

Ok, we're all fucked, boys. Pentagon has confirmed existance of doomsday device.

documentcloud.org/documents/4347479-Npr-2018-A.html#document/p1

>The Status-6, also known as Kanyon, is a purported nuclear-powered and nuclear-armed unmanned underwater vehicle developed or being developed by the Russian Federation. It would supposedly be able to deliver a thermonuclear cobalt bomb of up to 100 megatonnes against enemy's naval ports and coastal cities. "Kanyon" is the name given this drone by the Central Intelligence Agency.

>be able to deliver a thermonuclear cobalt bomb of up to 100 megatonnes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
youtube.com/watch?v=05i9YMvn46M
youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac
independent.co.uk/news/world/sony-senses-a-market-in-esp-1577154.html
mindpowernews.com/DreamFactory.htm(dunno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Believing in nukes still
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

t. Russian propagandist
In all seriousness, why is Russia good at pushing propaganda when compared to other countries? Russia convinced Muslims that they are on their side, are good with changing the narrative on public comment sections (most notably on YouTube she most RT commenter go from "Trump is leader we need" to "Trump is a fascist/capitalist/ etc." I've caught a few accounts saying contradicting statements.

Some schizo British guy who is on the Rense show a lot is always talking about cobalt 60 bombs. I didn't think they were a real thing. How do we get based Putin to set off Kanyon next to NYC?

right column
they dont push it, they let it drip

mutually assured destruction. It changes nothing.

but I know we'll meet again some sunny day

>Kanyon
>100 megatonnes

make sense

fuck

Russia is a funny way of saying Israel

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

So Dead Hand was a meme all this time?

>infiltrating through canada lake system

It would be hilarious

What the fuck does this thing do that a traditional submarine can't do?

An Ohio class nuclear submarine carries 16 Trident II ICBM missiles each with 8 independently guided 475kt nuclear warheads.

8x16x475= 60.8 MT

We have 14 of those and each one of them can strategically deliver their payload over 4000 miles, delivering a nuclear holocaust anywhere on the globe completely undetected.

All this dumb thing can do is blow up.

How is this any scarier than a regular submarine again? Why the fuck is Ivan so stupid that he's dumping money into developing an underwater nuclear platform that's actually WORSE than the submarines we already have?

>what is systema perimetr

>underated

Coastal cities an port, ist nothing at all !

/thread

nukes are fake faggots

Stay under water non-active for tenth of years

>"Kanyon"

Is the AMD marketing department working for the Kremlin now?

If it's underwater and inactive how does it receive a signal to go active, or is there some new underwater communications method I'm not aware of?

because when all the communications are down and you cannot contact a satellite your trident doesnt know where to fly

Why can't the memes stay dreams fellas? Why does the escapism I love have to eventually come into existence?

Muh underwater nuclear drone torpedo. Russia does know we will nuke them I'd they know us right?

This seems like it ckukd be used to nuke Guam,Diego Garcia,Hawaii, and California.

We always got two boomers ready to nuke anyone with about 400 nukes.

Just another boogieman machine to increase the DoD budget

hurrr

go ahead, nuke ny and cali, see how many fucks i give. if anything it will give the ancaps a playground to go exercise their religion for feels, over the ashes of the wall street and hollywood jew.

so did nasa kill those scientists on the manhattan project?

Is anyone here seriously afraid of WW3 and a nuclear war?

Cause i wait for a mushroom cloud every day. I hope the Norks bomb the US west coast and burn those degenerates alive.

*crosses fingers*

Weird how a Russian submarine is a nuclear threat.

GTA online recently released a Doomsday Heist update where this was the case, but it was an AI and it's creator that took over a missile base.

The jews planting more false flags? Russian propaganda for what reason?
Can't wait for the Nuclear Holocaust boys

I'd vote for that, user.

t. just got back from NYC and goddamn it's full of niggers, jews, spics and freaks.

>What the fuck does this thing do that a traditional submarine can't do
Delivering a cobalt bomb.
>a cobalt bomb causes long lasting deadly levels of gamma radiation in a huge radius around the detonation area
>no protection suits, -vehicles whatsoever helps, you need to stay in your bunker until you die

There are target locations programmed directly into the HARDware of the ICBM missiles carried by nuclear submarines. They don't need any kind of outside signal to tell them where to go. They just need an order to fire, the missiles can figure out the rest on their own.

>binge-watched Devilman : Crybaby yesterday
>mfw the show happens in real life

Plenty of ways to utilise that.

If it doesn't receive a regular radio signal for x amount of time then it attacks a predetermined target. There are shitloads of VHF and OTH signals kicking around still and we have no idea what they do.

Just more faggot posturing with no action. Shut up and do the deed and wipe California, NYC, and Israel off the map.

FUCKING USE IT ALREADY

>deliver a thermonuclear cobalt bomb
You watch too much Star Trek.

>he doesn't know about the man/woman bombs
>he doesn't know that splitting a person psyche/spirt's energy fields externally and internally is the same as splitting an atom/creating a nuke
Never watched Akira before? It's similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=05i9YMvn46M

There you have it. Not like anyone would believe me an outcome like this is possible in our lifetimes but what the hell.
Ignorance is bliss so you're safe in your own way I guess.

>purported
>developed or being developed
>Russian flag
>happeningfag picture when it's not even fucking convincingly explained
OP, are you fucking retarded?

nah bro, no need for these barbaric devices - just shoot a single EMP above US - it would destroy not only all the electronics but burn out power lines throwing the country back into stone age without killing the people and making it a nuclear wasteleand for a century and spreading pollution allover

I just hope I'm home when it happens and not out of state at work. We're stocked and ready for the end

Oh you all think you are so smart, that you are military professionals and that "Russia is using old tech" thinking that we are armed with swords and crossbows. No, no, let me tell you right now, we are begging you, yes BEGGING you to throw some shit at us and we will reveal our super weapons. Here is a leaked preview of one, titled "the metal bear" that will annihilate your forces. Who has the old tech now?

So a fucking nuclear torpedo....

Nice terminator prop lol but I have feeling you were being sarcastic

They turning on manually.

Tiberium is the answer.

we got a detective over here

They also have the advantage to be put in the position of being the "good guy" and framing their propaganda as a superior alternative to American ZOG imperialism. The US is only half decent at brainwashing their own people, and that's slowly crumbling too.

More like a mini submarine, that can go 1000m under and travel 10000km at a speed of 100km/h.

The size of a sub, yeah.

I’m not worried. You see Russia has trouble getting Uranium and nobody in the US would willingly sell them, say, 20% of our Uranium.

Ri...right?

Go away neocon. It's just keeping the MAD doctrine that exists for a good reason up to date.

That's bullshit but I believe it

How big of an explosion will 100 megatonnes of nuke produce.

Yeah the status 6 is pretty old news.

Not a doomsday device. That kind of bomb would be a surface detonation and wouldnt really be a problem for me if they attacked the base in my city.

Please drop it on California. Thanks.

>We're stocked and ready for the end

no youre not. You die just as miserable as the rest of us just with a little timely delay.

Its the not the explosion that matters with a cobalt bomb its the fucking radiation

That's just over kill, viruses/biological is where its at. Which trump lifted a ban on making them more deadly.

Muh radiation who cares. Unless you are some Earth chan faggot.

Because Russian propaganda has been more true than western propaganda as of late

Wat?

It lasts 8 times longer then a normal nuke

Tarshish and Chittim will fall, and the smoke of their burning shall rise forever.
And the Merchants shall stand afar off and wail, saying how great is her destruction.

>the original Russian Tsar Bomba - the largest yield nuclear weapons test ever conducted by current humanity - was originally designed to yield 100MT before having it's plutonium tamper replaced with lead, to slow the initial fission reaction so that it would yield only 50MT on the day of it's detonation.

They always had the technology, they just weren't using it.

Wasn't there a post on here a while back about this very thing?

The absolute madman

No, I'm serious. Every time some being no matter what sort legitimately "ascends", no, i'm not talking about new age bullshittery type of ascension or spiritual power. It leaves behind an "implosion at the same time of explosion" of matter,antimatter and radiation. Essentially your body gets so aligned with everything that you become it, erasing yourself from ever existing while solidifying it. This splitting of the "soul" so to speak creates a sudden shock of energy in the universe.

In fact the big bang was just that. Some cosmic farer was skirmishing the void but "ascended" thus the big bang happened and matter spread everywhere.

With humanity you essentially have a "nuke" that varies with potency and killing power based on the individual's infinite nature and most recent incarnation.

Think of it as "Shiva's dance of destruction which gives creation" sort of thing.

The knowledge of nuclear weapons is actually all about using technology to mimic this seemingly random action/collapse of sentient/non-sentient biological/mechanical and so forth type of entities.

Oppenheimer was spot on with this quote even though it seems he's mispronouncing it:
youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac

So yea essentially the world is populated by potential "bombs" ready to be set off by themselves.
Naturally its rare as fuck for someone to be able to do it all alone so they need "external" cohersion e.g Brainwashing, gene editing, cybernetics etc.

And most importantly "internal" which I cannot describe because they're the only thing unique in our world and I'm just a mortal.

One cannot without the other for a event like this to happen. It's the paradoxical alignement of thought, psychic power and mentality and finally body that does it.

It HAS happened before and it will happen in our lifetimes but I can't say much because I myself am not allowed to peer/know.

Akira and Genocyber eerily shares simular "symptoms" of what the individual expreiencebefor

If we are all dead who cares?

Question, why would it have teeth? Does it need to consume a human-like diet?

Russia already have a giant cyborg squid that can spit antimatter bombs and telekinetically activate the perimeter. Oh, and it can hack supercomputers, and already has all the Chaos Emeralds.

I mean if they decide to nuke Ohio, then sure. But I'm figuring EMP over full on nuclear Holocaust. 80% white state the nogs should get wiped out fairly quick

Neocon? I voted for Trump for two reasons:
1.) Nuclear proliferation
2.) Smaller government

Now tell me how either of those contribute to the military industrial complex.

>He doesn't understand how powerful 100mt is
A bomb that big would literally vaporize Manhattan even if detonated underwater. You could destroy most of any coastal city in the world. The design sounds retarded tho so i dont believe its true.

an "ascension" cascade/event.

My theory is that military have put forth those two animes and more like them on purpose to warn people. Everyone makes use of subliminal propaganda these days so I guess they warn people everywhere they can because it's inevitable it will happen in our life times and connot be hidden from the masses namely because of one the symptoms the ascending psychic experiences: God-like awareness. We will all focus our attention on said person and "exchange" knowledge namely, well know everything about them and it about us.

Other theory is that Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't done by Nuclear weapons but actually because of somebody's delving into said parts of mystic universalis arcanum
Essentially the Americans, Soviets and Japanese made up the bombing to hide everything(far fetched and unproven IMO)

Oh and by the way

independent.co.uk/news/world/sony-senses-a-market-in-esp-1577154.html

mindpowernews.com/DreamFactory.htm(dunno if its legit)

Please don't use the metal bear, I'm begging you, we're sorry.

Because mask is added to make it look like a 56% American. It also operate as infiltration unit.
Pic very much related.

What the hell are you waiting for? Launch 'em already, we're fucking ready!

I live in NYC and frankly I’d rather live but overall it would be worth the sacrifice.

Its basically a fuck you to the future of that area

Is this a real US document? Fuck lads

>Thinking you'll get either

Topkek

Don't Ruskies have already the Satan-2 which is capable to carry warheards up to 300 megatones combined??

There is much more weapons tech.

>current humanity
At least it's admitted

wtf Russians chill the fuck out

This.
Its an area denial weapon that turns massive areas of the coastline into no go areas for a few thousand years. It's not a great choice from the point that you can't invade the country at that location.

Brainlet here
explain more pls

Like dude, just eat uranium lmao

That's because they were afraid that it would light the fucking atmosphere on fire.

Please explain the reactor I work around all fucking day to produce power. Please explain how you think this plant is the same as coal burning steam turbine type. Please tell me how energy is being produced...cause the level of energy being created is higher than what you get with traditional plants. So please explain how my 30 year career has been so invasive to where nuclear reactors are now "steam turbines" or likewise with same characteristics.

Because when you can't talk to subs you can't talk to drones...

>thinks flat earth tier faggots use logic

>they think russia doesn't have a mars base
>this is the pic americans hide from the world
>russian special forces on mars

>people still fall for these
The US claims that Russia has these capabilities to justify their own increase in spending.

>for tenth of years

So you mean less than 2 months ?

That's shit