"Cold Steel Cheapshot, Killing'em in Africa" best meme

youtube.com/watch?v=clOk79OuLow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM
youtube.com/watch?v=DJeta0_aDqw
youtube.com/watch?v=3YPLNqmNU1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not against hunting for food or conservation, but these people are just sadists.

No true right winger advocates animal cruelty, nature is our ideology. Environmentalism has been co-opted by the left, despite them wanting to concrete over the countryside.

Are these cunts starving or something?
NO,they are just thrill seeking cunts....

fucking white trash buy a fucking sandwich and shoot some wooden targets instead

umad? what's wrong, can't afford to go to africa and DO THIS?

Dont see the point in it...
dont these silly manchildren have a woman to get them off, they were practically wanking themselves with joy over it ....creepy as fuck

I was taught to respect life even an animals,
... its disrespectful...
Except in the case where you would need to cull them and even then you wouldnt hurt them like that....

Oh and fuck off faggot

Or they are reducing the population of certain species in order to keep a system balance.

Trust me. In times when you are nearing ecological collapse, you're happy that there are all these hunter aficionados out there ready to bring a certain population back to nominal levels.

I wrote that Poland bro
however not killing them clean is a fucking crime.. you dont allow them to suffer it marks you out as a cunt

dude like.... its a meme video...? helloo

Limey fag.

Do you know how healthy (and tasty) deer are?

On a real note: Don't hunt mid sized game with anything less than a mid sized rifle round unless you want to track a blood trail.

Cunt who called me a fag, I worked stalking deer, you did that shit in Scotland you'd never do it again and you would end up getting arrested and run through the court system,,,,,

Unlike you pricks were not into torturing them

Stay blue pilled faggot. The reality is we kill animals for food. Are you against bow hunting or something? You think an arrow head is more cruel than a bullet? Those were lethal shots, as you saw the animals died.

These guys would be murdering people if they could.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM

bullshit most of them ran off, dont talk shit to me faggot...yeah and those fat bastards looked like they needed a feed.....cunts all of them

t. soyboy

>he doesn't like hunting and killing animals
SOYBOYS.

lol someone post the african tribe hunts with hipos and elephants for maximum triggering

I'm surprised they didn't whip our their erections and make love to the entry wounds. Creepy, poor-hygiene-lookin' mofos.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJeta0_aDqw

youtube.com/watch?v=3YPLNqmNU1E

wait one cotton picking minute..

that's JC Denton. Seagal is JC Denton

>Or they are reducing the population of certain species in order to keep a system balance.
Still no reason to be massive faggots about it.

Kill it, butcher it, eat it, don't be a faggot about it.

When are they going to start on the africans?

>Weeew, cheap shot broadhead

Killing leftists and faggots for entertainment should be legal. People who do not understand property rights aren't actually people, and do not deserve to live.

Pigs, cows, leftists, all exist for me to kill and eat. You're not human. Stop pretending to be human. Stop pretending that you "deserve" anything or that killing you is wrong.

It's simply a lie. I'll do what I want. If that means burying a thousand shitskin children alive than that's what it means. Your pontifications are just air. You won't do anything to stop me.

babbies first post on pol

What the fuck are you slavering about ?
you've got spit dribbling down you face you look a state, hopefully you will catch a cop bullet to the head you sneering cockjockey....

fucking coke addled mental patient