One Punch Man

Chapter will be out on May 11th. Looks like Saitama returned, also Suiyu is crying

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jenR6#2FT2GxN
sketchfab.com/models/99deae1f61484d3d997630f8b01791ec#embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was Murata streaming, is he still going

nah he is already off air

suiryu went from being top of nob players to nob of top players

Fuck, are there any screencaps of what he did today

imgur.com/a/jenR6#2FT2GxN

Suiryu was never on the top, anyways a jobber that finally got put in his place
Yes, there's one of Suiryu crying like a bitch and one where he breaks Bakuzan's toe

Thanks

I want to climb on Garou's Rock Hard back!

Get in line

I was hopping a powerup a la garou but oh well

Top kek, the reaction from Suiryufags was glorious

Garou gets powerup because he's got a goal and is determined to go through it. Suiryu is just a lazy guy that wants to live lazily. Of course he couldn't get a powerup like Garou.

I honestly can't really hate Suiryu. I thought he was crying because he got rekt and humiliated. Turns out he was crying about what happened to Snek and Max. Who would've thought?

Garou actually pushed his limits to gain his powers. Suiryu really hasn't done anything
I don't hate him either, but the shitposting was too glorious to pass up

Chapter 75 should be about Saitama 1 shotting Bakuzan and WDM vs Garou, wrapping up Season 2.

I don't know if you're just generalizing everything, but there's so much you've just cut out, stop trying to predict when Season 2 will end

>Snek and Max dies in the MA Arc
Have they ever appeared in the webcomic after the MA arc?

many others haven't appeared (and are fighting currently outside the stadium), doesn't mean they are all dead

Max did.

no, I mean have Snek and Max appeared after the MA Arc in the webcomic? Because if they haven't, ONE could potentially kill them off. He hasn't hesitated to kill off Dimple in MP100.

Max did, Snek no

Rather than crying for others, he's likely crying because of whatever Bakuzan said to him. I.e. because he's feeling utterly hopeless and weak.

Saitama is 38th in the webcomic. If Snek was dead he would be 37th.

>a la garou
Get a load of this nigga.

Caring about chicks over ugly kids = no powerups.

So who's going to beat Goukestu

maybe tats

You're gonna make that one user go full autism doing that

pls no

>infinite combo and dine and dash will never happen
Why even live?

Fucking Finally Saitama! You are late.
I also want to know what's going on between Garou and Watchdog.

Yes, please kill yourself since you really think this won't happen

We should be actually pretty soon from it. This year for sure at the very least.

Why'd he leave Suiryu to fight Gouketsu?

Garou, Tats might face Orochi.

What that post meant is that the story was changed to the point where both of those things were made redundant.

garou isn't going to beat a dragon monster that soon before the darkshine powerup

He had to change his outfit, i presume... and run away from the guards.

Gouketsu dying to Bang and Bomb to then show how though Rover is would be interesting.

That's even more stupid and it holds no merit

> the story was changed to the point where both of those things were made redundant.

The fuck are you smoking? King didn't even do anything in that added content.

I never read the web comic, explain

Obviously he will face Gouketsu AFTER he beats Darkshine.

He has the IQ of a broken hot wheels car, that's all there is to explain

Im legit surprised Suiryu is still capable of fighting in that condition, breaking Bakuzans toe.

Already more durable than Genos and Metal Bat.

Garou casually one punched Rover through the floor before the scene with limiter shenanigans. He's got more exp in the redraw to boot.

That said, there are too many ways to kill off Gouketsu now and later. All the way to another MA dragon removing him from the scene. It's really hard to tell.

Why are people so desperate for Gouketsu to job as quickly as possible

> as quickly as possible

Who? And he'll get killed at some point either way. Since he's strong not much people can take him on.

Because he wasted precious time fingering Sandnigger for whole pages.

We demand retribution.

>Who?

People kept saying with certainty he'd get fodderized in the stadium by Shitryu/Bakuzan/Saitama/Bang/Tats and now they're so sure he'll be intercepted on the way to the HQ by Bang/Tats/someone else.

Because at the time he was thought to be fodder that would absolutely get killed in this arc.

And most people are saying he'll die in the MA raid arc now. It's too late to make him die and he'll clearly get some proper fight.

The big bad seasonal monster effect. Same thing happened with Elder a while ago. Now one no one gives a damn since Gouketsu is the new shit.

These guys are dying sooner or later. It'd be too banal to have them roflstomped by Saitama/Garou/Tatsumaki so people are desperately coming up with new matchups.

Wew.
sketchfab.com/models/99deae1f61484d3d997630f8b01791ec#embed

Sperm > Rover≄ENW > Elder Centipede > Psykos > Hobo=Fuhrer=Gums=Gouketsu

Forgot about Orochi.

Just like ONE.

Elder is weak as hell. He doesn't have any big attacks and can't even notice when someone is on him. He can tank but he's not made for fighting.

Elder swiping his tail once or rolling through a fucking city is a bigger attack than anything displayed by any other dragon except for Vaccine Man and Rover who pew pew 100 shots a second.

He doesn't give a shit if someone is on him because his shell is tough as fuck.

I repeat, that attack you're talking about is good for making damage but has little to no control about it, it's not a focused attack and won't make much damage to the target.

> Because his shell is tough as fuck.

But his face isn't.

> for making damage "to the city"

So is Suiryu still going to get the pussy

Nope, the announcer will instead.

Suiryu learned the most valuable lesson ever in his life.
Bros before hoes.

It would do devastating damage to the target in range of his strike.

Retard, you do realize that had the city Elder attacked not been evacuated quickly, there'd be thousands of victims just because Elder is able to quickly and simply ROLL RIGHT THROUGH IT.

And his face can tank a bunch of hits from MB.

>no control
Elder knows how to charge at his opponent, idiot.

I really need to catch up. The last time I remember reading OPM was when it was still that poorly drawn webcomic a few years ago.

your lie is showing

Oh yeah, he sure showed that by doing nothing to MB besides throwing him away with this attack. The guy is pretty much just a shadow of the collossus boss. He can't damage for shit.

there was a thread on Sup Forums about webcomics where it came up, that's what cued me into it. I read a bit of it, but forgot it existed then heard it somehow got an anime adaption, checked that out, then learned there was a newer on-going manga version

Nobody on Sup Forums knew about the series when only the webcomic was a thing. Even less on Sup Forums.

His powerlevel is too high and will interfere with MA monster hype since he can beat down a lesser dragon level with his fingers.
What the fuck is ONE thinking.

> his powerlevel is too high because he foddered a dragon

Bang demolished two dragons just as easily then got absolutely destroyed in an instant by Psykos' and Hobo's combo. Gouketsu would get killed just as easily too.

>His powerlevel is too high
He beat down an already broken man and a Dragon level that we don't even know the strength of. Nothing he's done puts him above anything else
>What the fuck is ONE thinking
ONE is actually thinking unlike you

Jesus are you literally retarded? Elder swatted MB the fuck away like a fly. He couldn't give a shit to pursue an actual fight with him and MB was only able to move because his gimmick lets him ignore a few broken bones.

What if Gouketsu survives the MA arc

>He couldn't give a shit to pursue an actual fight with him

Because he's cocky as fuck.

MB would have ended up winning for sure without Garou.

the dust hasn't even settled and there's already

>gouketsu wank
>orochi wank

do murata's flashy drawings render people temporarily retarded? i can't imagine the reaction that'll follow redrawn sperm and rover.

> redrawn sperm and rover
Sperm and Rover are keeping their original designs. Also, every Monster Demon and above gets wanked

Their design has never been what made them impressive, don't be retarded.

Actually it's because his mission was acting as a huge ass distraction for everyone who can see his giant ass body: MB, MK and their mom.

Also being a literal train back to the base.

MB and MK couldn't do shit to him.

Who is this semen demon?

black sperm has a good design though

>he got a mouthful of teeth.
There is a god.

Where in my post did I say the opposite of that?

That has nothing to do with what I said, Murata literally stated that they would keep their original designs
It's from the manga that Murata's former assistant is doing, he turned them into semen demons

why the fuck would murata redraw him then?

Are you all fucking retarded? Black Sperm's strengh is his number. Now try to imagine how much cells someone like Murata will try to fit in each spreads he'll draw. Get it?

he redraws everyone...

Even saitama. You cant have doodles walking around in a manga like this. it's jarring

Then why even bring up their designs, anyone with a brain already knows that Murata will increase the scale of things

You retard are the one who began talking about design for no reason.

> they'll have the same design so they'll look the same

No, you did when you brought up redrawn Rover and Sperm

Redrawn just means drawn by Murata you fucking retard. You're the only one who thought it meant "redesign".

That's not what redrawn means at all, and all of Murata's redraws have been redesigns

not him but redrawing a character is different than redrawing a scene, it's easy to see why someone could read your post and interpret it as "redesign"

How brutal is Tats' beatdown going to be

Hopefully it'll top Suiryu being BTFO