Every day i wake up a soyboy but then i look in the mirror and realize i'm not a filthy amerimutt and it's a great...

every day i wake up a soyboy but then i look in the mirror and realize i'm not a filthy amerimutt and it's a great fucking feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156816550/#156824380
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/thUafkih/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at all these buzzwords. Op is clearly not a faggot guise

>posting your picture on Sup Forums
>I'm not going to sage the thread this time

you have actual milk tho, why soy? actual milk tastes better

german humour I guess

based soy poster

>sausage fingers

everytime

has a shitton of sugar and animal fat

ah alnatura.
why don't you just use coconut milk or almond milk nobody needs do drink soy nowadays.

the Jews put soy in the kraut

i drink it for the protein, coconut and almond milk cost 2x as much and have none

Most Americans don't even bathe
The most clean they get is when it rains outside and their scooter happens to run out of battery at the same time they're in the rain
Americans are disgusting lumps of gangrenous lard that exist purely to turn gallons upon gallons of high fructose corn syrup into watery diarrhea and nothing else
If you put an American in a bath or a pool to clean them off, they'd get even dirtier because they'd shit into the water from their muscles relaxing, thus becoming covered in watery shit yet smelling only sightly worse than normal
Fuck America and Fuck Americans

...so? the way things are progressing you better die by the time you're retired or you're absolutely fucked.

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Fuck this retarded country

Your skin looks dirtier than most mutts, you should probably have your dna tested

>the way things are progressing
literally what the fuck are you talking about

>[Sharting intensifies]

hafermilch then or rice milk much cheaper , but to each his own i guess

WHITER
THAN
YOU
MUHAMMED
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>possible match
[dicks touching tips]

bahahaha germany.

also, you didn't clear your image data. :^)

Cringe.

hafermilch and ricemilk are basically liquid carborhydrates, theres no point in drinking it

ok hans

brave. powerful. future buzzfeed yellow youtuber incoming.

>brown hair
Yeah nah you're worthless genetic trash, skinny sub-human mutt. Inbred pozzed halfbreed.

you notice how you make less and less and everything keeps costing more and more? yeah, happened here once before m8

why cant i find any more of this meme with google?

wtf does that have to do with anything

are you sure you want to go trough with this lukewarm bant?
i mean it will trigger mutts, but...

>- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by (((Bloomberg)))

Damn how does it have the best cancer rates in the world?
Fucking fluke that is.

>i mean it will trigger mutts
Do it
Fuck retarded Americans
I can't wait to leave this memehole

idubbbz?

>six-foot deep grease pit
what?

>ice cream shop has a grease pit
I have so many questions

>ohshitnigger.png

She fell in head first and nobody was around to help quickly enough iirc.

Tale of modern 'merica germ/bro/, hopefully all the shartmarts get blown up LMAO!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GERMANY.

>soy hair
>soy glasses
>soy jaw line
>soy milk
>soy art style
>soy milk
you're soy'd to the gills lad

She probably sneaked into the kitchen.

>no BLACKED edit yet
the fuck happened to this place, just look at him

GET BEHIND ME SHARIA BLUE! IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, GET BEHIND ME!!!

Good one. It doesn't stop you from being the worse country in form of whiteness though

What's the original picture say?

Looks like Moot.

>mfw he drinking from an empty bottle

flipping the finger to a camera isn't really an act of bravery, soyboy

would you rather be a soyboy or an amerimutt Sup Forums?
why?

WHAT THE FUCK OKLAHOMA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You will not survive to reproduce and therefore the ideology and opinions you hold now are irrelevant beyond your own need to feel righteous here in the moment. You're going to be killed by a muslim, most likely in the next two years. The problem with such a terminal event is that ignorance can not be corrected.

This is why I do not find you offensive. You're going to die and everything you think will disappear forever. You're not a threat.

>being this insecure

i'm half norweigan half irish, suck my aryan cock

Woah dude you look disgusting.
What the fuck is wrong with you? I bet you got made fun of a lot in school.

Gini coefficient is just an excuse that (((SJW's))) invented to bitch.

Most of the debt we owe to ourselves. Look it up.

Those backwater states ain't so bad, and living in middle America will give people an easier and better life than most shitty euro countries.

The HIV thing is half niggers half gays. Not a problem for most and doesn't reflect on country.

Your stats are cherrypicked and manipulated.

Exactly. for every low stat presented by user there is a high one that can be flaunted. Matter of perspective.

Look at where thing stand today, Americans are reversing their problems and Germany is more cucked than ever.

>worse than brazil
>worse than argentina
>worse than any other nonwhite or multiculti country
I don't know if this is bait or not, but give it a few years, Sweden

>half Irish
>ayran

Keep dreaming buddy

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156816550/#156824380
a brit?
was that you lol

Soy naturally relaxes you. Milk doesn't emulate that effect.

oh shit is this idubbbz?

why are you doing this to yourself?why you need protein? It's not like you have any muscles

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/thUafkih/
anyone want to see a sad thing

>not an ounce of facial hair

No wonder Mohammad is stealing all your women

/thread

yes - I had to screen cap the post.
I deleted it after but 4plebs remembers

I imagine an ounce of facial hear would be a very large quantity

Ultimate question, would you rather be an Amerimutt, or a soy drinking faggot? Can only pick one.

>Americans are disgusting lumps of gangrenous lard that exist purely to turn gallons upon gallons of high fructose corn syrup into watery diarrhea

excellent, well said

>not an ounce of independence

Catalonia pls

Would not being an Amerimutt guarantee I'm 100% ethnically pure of another white country?

Oh well, fuck me and my blonde hair and blue eyes. Nice jew fro. Also you drink milk like you're sucking the tip of a cock. Into the oven w/ you.

Nope. It's all complete chance, just like life.

It says WE

Something about accusing the Russians some of steroid use.

Speaking of which, I'm currently taking my morning shit and it smells really salty.

Americans may be shitholes, but I unironically think they aren't nearly as bad ad Germans.

Well then fuck that, I'll stay a "mutt". My ancestry says I'm 98% European white anyway and the other 2% is west asian caucasian