get in here lads, sub, like & share

youtube.com/watch?v=pQxDeg3ih1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4ZvB84nJDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the jerusalem effect
youtube.com/watch?v=p4ZvB84nJDM

bump

lads stop replying to fucking slide threads and get in here >.

>union
at least tell me what you plan to do about the judicial corruption and resulting crime wave in victoria.

Union = Leftism in 99% of peoples minds.

That's a hurdle you might want to sidestep early on.

Why is a bong posting this shit?

Anyway, I am already a member.

The Caliphate getting crowded?

I can't stand listening to this guy, he just comes off as a slow-talking low intellect pseud. I don't even necessarily disagree with the idea of traditionalism for Australia theres just something about this guy that irks me.

i found him fine to listen to

I dont know how you do it bong bro. He forever to get an idea out of his mouth and when he does he's not saying anything interesting or original. He's NPC tier in political commentary.

If he wants his videos to have wider appeal then he needs to put more effort into the production of his videos rather then just pressing record and rambling unrehearsed for 9 mins

he takes*

Unfortunately in this day and age the working man is the working mans enemy. Brainwashed automatons who wont ever get together out of their petty jealousy of anyone with more than them and repulsion at anyone who has less. Multiculturalism, feminism, sexism all that shits aids in building more barriers between the working class organising. Its almost like they planned it.

Unless they support a white ethnostate for Australia im not interested.

Pretty much this. He also needs some kind of script because he's clearly not a gifted orator, he can't talk off the cuff and keep it interesting.

They do

>putting the urge to join the union further below the defined line and call to end descent

Subconsciously the visual of this is shit