HAHAH

Holy fuck. Is this for real

Are H&M /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup

POO

Nope. That is the future swedish boy. Not sure what rationality is the white boy though

wtf, i thought aussies were good at bantz
dissapoint

I love how he is looking at him with the "around blacks never relax" face

Subtle

They are but now their shops are in danger

Joke's on the violent assholes. All that shit is insured.

story?

People in South Africa decided to riot and destroy the store because of the shirt the black kid modeled.

well, that's niggers for you

niggers in South Africa destroyed a H&M after the niglet hoodie thing

Do they make these in an adult XL? Asking for a friend.

>get upset by monkey hoodie
>proceed to behave like one

Like pottery

Hence making the monkey meme a reality.

poo

It was negroes, my dude.

Holy shit. If this hits the Twatter, we might get a second chimpout.

>we're not monkeys and we dont live in shitholes
>chimps out and trashes the place
lol

AYO HOOL UP, PEKKA

>destroys the store
>didn’t take any clothes

This niggers are dumb

the clothes are waisis

H&M don't stock Jordan's or Fubu

I want that hoodie now, do you deliver pajeet?
Also POO IN LOO.

>Are H&M /ourguys/?
no

fuck off shill. I am glad HM stores get destroyed by chimps. its a leftie hipster pandering shit company

Why are you poo people so obsessed with turds? It’s just doesn’t stop.

new meme plz clap

whats the big deal

black people look like monkeys a little bit
not our fault

That is one ugly and fucking stupid looking niglet

Are they fuck.
If they had stood their ground instead of making the usual cheap apology to humor the SJW crowd, then they would be /ourguys/ without question.
But let's face it, it wasn't a political statement, it was just a fuck up in the design department that got out of hand.
tl;dr not /ourguys/, just another bunch of cucks.
End of thread.

CLEAN IT UP

Do it, feed the chaos, crash Sweden

Literally 4 u

>H&M
>Hitler and Mussolini

Coincidence?

H&M have some very offensive t-shirts. They should really be more considerate. They'll set off the Muslims next.

I just had to go to hm and buy some jogging pants in honor of this troll campaign

Doing my part

Poo hoody
>turd
>shithole
Couldn't make it up kek

Niggers.

I call all children monkeys. Kids are awesome.

fuckin round necks i hate em all
the deep v will inherit the earth

Yeah, this is sort of the thing. Calling a kid a little monkey is nothing unusual. It's a common thing. But all these people flipped their fucking shit about it. They fucking love racism. They love reinforcing shit so it stays racist forever so they can keep being mad at it.

I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of this self-perpetuating outrage culture. There is not a fucking thing that could justify people going out and wrecking shit or sending death threats like this. These people should all be locked away in an asylum.

here in Flanders we call children snot-monkeys (snotapen), it's a commonly used term colloquially, can be used in an endearing fashion too

stupid sexy flanders
you cant keep getting away with it

they just needed a flimsy excuse to loot a store I guess
typicall nigger pack behaviour

>nothing at all, nothing at all...

> pajits pretend for YEARS that they're totally not assblasted about being streetshitters
> go back to being assblasted about streetshitting
classic

They all want to be the coolest monkey!

fag spotted

>Calling a kid a little monkey is nothing unusual. It's a common thing.
Exactly. Everything is a strict liability offense with the perpetually offended. They ignore context and intent.

One of my earliest red pill moments was 2007 when a furore erupted over the reality show, Big Brother. A white contestant said "you're pushing it out nigger" in a joking tone towards her black friend who was pushing out her stomach and claiming to be pregnant.

She was using the word in the same context as you'd use a person’s name: You're doing it wrong, Bob. You're doing it wrong, dude. You're doing it wrong, nigger. There was no ill intent.

She was removed from the show and we had over a week of people virtue signalling to the heavens about what a disgrace it was and making it clear "racism was unacceptable". You had the race activists spring up in the media wagging their finger and declaring "it's always unacceptable to use the n word".

It made me wonder why they would let a word, even if it had been used in a negative way, have so much power over them. Then I realised, it didn’t; it was all pretence. It was nothing but a cudgel to beat holier-than-thou white people into submission with. A power grab. I stopped giving a damn what these race activists said after that and treated the whites who kowtowed to them as something to be mocked.

Poo Poster...

This literally could be the highest praise possible.

like pottery

enhancing the stereotype

>Store is trashed
>Africans lose their job
>Starving niglets now naked without any H&M shekels or clothes
Wypepo did this

yup

BITCH LASANGA

Coolest primate in the prison

Look at them. Which one has more testosterone? Which one would win the fight?

I thought you faggots would've realized this a lot earlier.
>pic related

is this the first good meme of the left? Do we need to get concerned?

If thats true, oh boy do i have a program for them:
youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4

Oh wait no one got in trouble when they do it? Fucking mackerel eaters.

They got that offended over one shirt. Should post some of these fake ones on twitter and set them off again.

proud shitholer

So proud of their shitholes, they never go back.

£3.99 for a t-shirt? Might buy one tomorrow from Hanging & Monkeys.

>people

The monkeys lost their cool.

hint: it's the one who can't win in other aspects of life such as academics and raising a proper family

>"My good sir, our people used to be great rulers and fecal matter!"

if they switched hoddies, pol would be mad, they cant really win in this at ll

I heard one time nignogs can't into be truthful, this one is the rules exception

Now ask yourself why they chose to broadcast it.

Nothing gets through they don't want to, including this sweater. They can't always guess what the true reaction will be but we can usually guess what they want it to be. In the case of this sweater, the news coverage has been the real source of division (exacerbating existing division, inflaming anger, reinforcing blind selfrigheousness through surface level outrage in the normiesphere). We have to assume that this is what the media owners want. The sweater was just an excuse.

Do you think he cares that he is an analphabet after he has killed your daughter's boyfriend and gotten her pregnant?

biggest poo in the loo

dank (((meme)))

A POO TALKING ABOUT TURDS AND SHITHOLES

It writes itself folks, it really does, it really does

Ironic racist shirts should be a thing more often. I would buy a Whitest Cracker in the Box shirt.

Swap the races, there'd be no issue. Which makes me think we should all start wearing things like that because blacks aren't allowed.

HOW WILL BLUMPDHFH EVER RECOVER????

They have themselves a new customer.

>Got pissed because the shirt said "monkey."
>Acted like monkeys.

??

nice try

Kek

I'll clap if you show us your real flag.

By Jews

The white kid.
niggers only fight people who dont fight back, in an actual fight the white kid would win.

Trying to help

Wtf I love H&M now.

AYO HOL UP

Could they themselves prove the case against them any better?

>The answer is stealing

Nigger niggeringly niggering.

People still do, believe me.