This fat fuck

Started WW2, despite Hitler's offers of peace. Caused the deaths of millions of white people. Lost the British empire. Literally caused the end of European power. Press S to spit on his grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc
youtube.com/watch?v=HAV1_bol2BM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>started WW2

He's a funny guy to have made a hero out of, for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc

He was a steaming drunk

I think you could turn just about anyone into a hero if you really had to

Hate this cunt and whats worse is how normies are oblivious to what he really did

fun fact- that isn't churchill's voice. He was always too drunk to them at night. they found that the guy who did a BBC program called "toy town" could mimic his voice very well and he was reading those speeches. Find the video of YT of "David Irving, Churchill's War" to learn what scum he actually was. In the pay of the jews, a disaster who bankrupted the nation and destroyed the empire for personal judengeld.

A "drunken poltroon" as AH called him.

>Find the video of YT of "David Irving

>Another episode of neetsocs blaming WW2 on Churchill
Imagine my shock

he was also a frothing racist that made disparaging remarks about indians and started the lie about jews being communists while at the same time trying to justify a zionist palestine so the crown could have an imperial satellite colony in the middle east

Beat it Cozy Bear.
Stop being a butthurt, jealous Rooskie and try improving your own government to benefit the people instead of oligarchs.

and to "save" poland of all places, to in the end give up poland to the commies

No. Hitler started war. Only problem was, we did't know who is actualy good side.

>Winston Churchill mind controlled Hitler and Stalin, forced them to sign the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact and invade Poland
how did he get away with it lads?

He is fat and always seems out of breath.

Chamberlain was right

Because he insisted on strangulating Germany with encirclement any way he possibly could.

S

>nazis criticising churchill for using poison gas

lmao

>Beat it Cozy Bear.

>Rages that he can't penetrate the Luftwaffe during the daylight
>Decides to bomb German civilians at night instead
>Hitler waits 3 months before deciding to respond in kind.

Total fucking coward.
May he rot in hell.

S

>using poison gas
Jewboy, the episode referred to comes from the 20s when he almost started WW 2 right then in a drunken stupor. Also, the Germans had stockpiles of Sarin in WW 2 and could have annihilated every last Soviet if they wanted to start gas warfare.

Well, we didn't use it, we actually regarded human life

Every european will curse his name at one point in time.

S

If I'll ever set foot on that god forsaken island I will trash his gravesite myself.

Thanks to him UK is now a muslim shithole

He did everything right. Stay mad and cry about Taranto.

One of the greatest Europeans that ever existed. Even better Briton. Hero of WW2.

t. kikes

I'm going to smash his grave and steal his skull as a souvenir.
Try to stop me, cunts.

He also caused the invasion of Gallipoli in WW1 302,000 both french and british deaths

You ain't doing shit, you're still completely occupied like a little puppies that you are now

And that's going to stop me how?

Go ahead, doesn't change the fact he did everything right.

That's not going to stop you, what IS though that modern Germans are weak, mind-controllable buffoons and you deserve your destruction. God bless my Grandfather who fought against you!

>Started WW2, despite Hitler's offers of peace.

He stopped his own country from being taken over and ruled by violent foreigners. He's the exact person that Sup Forums idealises.

>Caused the deaths of millions of white people.

So did Hitler. 12 million Slavs wasn't it? Also if you consider Ashkenazi Jews to be white, I think a few of them died at his hands. Let's not forget the amount of white people who died because of "muh lebensraum!"

>Lost the British empire.

Wasn't that Attlee? At least, he was the one who partitioned the British Raj and created the state of Israel. Either way, who cares?

>Literally caused the end of European power

I don't know what you mean by this? What is "European power"?

I've got no time for Churchill, but stormweenies like you who get buttmad over the dindu Nazis losing the war make me laugh.

scoreboard says otherwise OP.

His only mistake was not nuking Germany into oblivion.

Technically he did start WWII. However, it was within good reason.

>Started WW2
Umm, user, Hitler was the one who invaded Poland and Czechoslovakia without provocation.

S

>unironically shilling for a mass murdering Zionist alcoholic this hard and then calling others butthurt

Hitler only had one ball.
Goering had two but very small.
Himmler had something similar.
But poor old Goebbels, had no balls at all.

Reminder to read this book to understand why Churchill was a bumbling buffoon

(also on audible)

S

started a war, but not the world war 2. If britbongs hadnt fucked up, millions of lives would have been saved but no. Hitler sent peaceoffers because he knew ww2 would fuck things up for everyone, but no, britbongs were too scared of fassismus and wanted a reason to warmonger.

You're dead wrong on that.

>stopped his own country from being taken over and ruled by violent foreigners
>violent foreigners
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze...

Oh god..
Oh my god...
I can't, no no no, I can't even..

HAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaa....

>despite Hitler's offers of peace
NICE PEACE FAGGOT
but S for Yalta and phony war

>Umm, user
You sound like one of those self-righteous millenial brats on the Buzzfeed videos

>without provocation
Why try and make an argument if you don't even bother to research the relevant information?

>.
His only mistake was not nuking moscow as he intended.

What was his reason for invading Czechoslovakia then?

s

Begone kike

The ethnostates ramped up their ethno, but Hitler is the kind of faggot who wants everyone to be quiet after 10 PM.

>mass murdering

Like Hitler, then?

>Zionist

Like Trump, then?

>alcoholic

So?

Also I said I have no time for Churchill, but people who act like Nazis were the good guys are legitimate retards.

Hitler was a foreigner, and he murdered millions of people. Do you dispute this? You can deny the holocaust if you so choose, but even then he was still a genocidal tyrant.

Can you elaborate? It does seem like hitler attacked Czechoslovakia and that whole appeasement deal had to go down.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Fat piece of shit.

Hitler's Ideal World would've been the End of the White Race lol

> i love hearing myself speak
> words lol

>Like Hitler, then?
No. Hitler waited for 3 months trying to make peace while Churchill continued to firebomb massacre tens of thousands of innocents in places like Hamburg, before reluctantly retaliating out of moral obligation. As for the Slavs, read up on how the ethnic Germans were treated and dealt with in areas given up by Germany after the treaty of Versailles, and not in a "muh oppression" way.

>Trump
How is this in any way relevant? So was FDR, the difference is, he went to war for (((them))).

>so?
One tends to want a leader that isn't a bumbling degenerate that makes key decisions on the future of his country while intoxicated.

Being factual doesn't make you a Nazi, especially since they literally don't exist anymore.

>Hitler's offers of peace
sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=HAV1_bol2BM

>YT link is banned in Germany

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Works fine for me. Change your location to USA or something in the jewtube settings.

Well, according to stormfaggot legend, the poles, czechs and slovaks were murdering "innocent" german criminals. Hitler "had no choice" but nuke their places and somehow nobody saw that. It's all convoluted shit and I haven't gotten a coherent version.

>Also if you consider Ashkenazi Jews to be white
Kek

Why should I trust David Irving? I can't clear the air here; the critics I'm finding are just as easily biased as he is, too much opinion and too little evidence.

S

He literally fractured the Tory part to SAVE the Indian colony and other territories you pizzashit. Also, don't be bitter that your dumbass leader actually trusted Hitler. If I remember correctly he ended up lynched. Germany had far more chances for peace

>Started WW2, despite Hitler's offers of peace
there were not one great leader of any white country since the europe fell to roman sword 2000 years ago

all of this shit is a plot to fuck shit up for white people since a long time ago..

no one can even tell right from wrong in all this mess.

since rome established christianity and judaism ans islam..

everything has been going gradually down the shit pipes

I thought he was cool.

>Started WW2
He wasn't even PM when the war broke out.
But yeah, I agree that he was a fat cunt

Western European nation (Germany) invades Poland for one of two reasons:

1. Saving persecuted ethnic Germans who were being murdered, called a lie post-war but then again quite a few big lies were shaped by the victors during and after the war.

2. Reclaiming proper German land which had been stripped by them as punishment in the treaty of Versailles for a war they hadn't started and entered via alliances just like the rest of them but were blamed for nonetheless.

War is declared on Germany by Britain and France for one of two reasons, depending on what you want to believe:

1. Saving their Polish allies from being conquered by the Germans in an aggressive war.

2. Containing the Germans out of fear of losing the Anglo iron grip on European politics and trade and one day becoming subservient to the stronger German nation, just as the Anglos, Russians, Prussians, and Austrians had contained the French under Napoleon.

Publicly, Britain states reason number 1 as their motivation for starting a war with Germany- they're protecting their Polish allies. Russia invades Poland 2 weeks after Germany, and takes the Eastern half of the country as their own. Britain and France do not declare war on Russia. Their true motivations are revealed. They don't actually care about preserving Poland, otherwise they would declare war on Russia, even though to do so would be "suicidal" (Not really in 1939, as the Nazis would never have allowed the forces of communism to march across Western Europe or take Britain), declaring war on the Soviets would have been a symbolic gesture of their support for Polish sovereignty. They weren't interested in that. The cards they were holding were #2. They perceived the Germans as a greater threat to the Anglo sphere than the Communists, so they ignore and even use the Communists as useful idiots against Hitler.

In the next year and a half after conquering half of Poland and murdering thousands of Polish officers and intellectuals at Katyn, Stalin and the Soviets attempt to conquer Finland ("succeeding" in taking some chunks outside of Leningrad at an extreme price), absorb the Baltic states, and bully Bessarabia out of Romanian hands. What say the eternal Anglos? They say "we shall never surrender!!" to the Germans who are making appeals to reason and asking for peace with the British Empire, and restitution of French lands to the Vichy government following France's collapse.

So the question is, once again, who started World War Two? Kids in grade school and the vast majority of people on the planet will say Germany, as they cast the first stone by invading Poland, and once that happened the Allies had no choice but to declare war on Germany. They had a choice however. They didn't declare war on the Soviets for doing the same thing. They didn't declare war on the Soviets for invading Finland. They didn't declare war on the Soviets for the Baltic states, they didn't declare war on the Soviets for Bessarabia. When the war ended, did the British say "finally, we can realize our original goal: the restoration of our Polish allies!"? No. They sold them out to Soviet/Communist control for the next 50 years and divided Central Europe with their communist "Allies". Allies who invaded, conquered, or satellited/puppeted all of or portions of Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Albania, Poland, Finland (extra territorial concessions from continuation war), and were on their way to funding a communist insurgency in Greece by 1946.

What did the British say then? "Looks like we won!" Yeah. Real winners. The prize was the further spread of communism into Eastern Europe, the complete and utter destruction of their biggest political and economic rivals in Europe, and what they thought would be restored Anglo dominance.

Fucking right mate.

(OP)
Jew bankers got him in office.

Only wanted a patch of so called holy land in return after the war they started.

Fuck off catacuck.
bait.
>from being taken over and ruled by violent foreigners.

>Wasn't that Attlee
>He doesn't even know the history of his own country and that Churchill agreed to give up all the British colonies in exchange for military aid from the US because Roosevelt was an anti-colonial cuck and the resulting rushed independence movements in all the African colonies is a major reason Africa is as fucked as it is now.

As a Mosley fascist, I have to ask when will nazis finally admit hitler fucked up by trusting himmler and rejecting pan european brotherhood?

>reddit spacing
>retarded
Go back
>he doesn't know about hooktube
>and somehow nobody saw that.
pic related. Even Hitler mentioned it in his speeches, and called for the leaders to stop it but they did nothing.

You spaghetti eating fuck

>Lost the British empire.

I like when people write this, it's a helpful hint that they have no idea what they're talking about

and you lost your empire and now get cucked by pakis and poo in loo, was it worth it?