Fuck.

Akari is godtier. No one compares.

Not in the anime though.
>Akari drawn always attractive or erotic
>Hina always drawn lazily and no attractive shot
>Momo is literal potato
It triggers me so, too.

It's the same in the manga.

That one page already beats everything we saw of Hina and her purposedly unsexy shit anime self.

Comfy as fuck.

And that illustration isn't part of the manga they adapted.
You didn't see shots of sexy Hina because they weren't in the source material.

It's literally the same in the anime. Pic-related is probably the sexiest we've ever see Hina so far if you don't count the bathing suit panels. Akari is suppose to be beautiful while Hina is suppose to be pretty and Momo is suppose to be cute.

Momo becomes a JK, but she still has the mentality of a JC, and the haircut makes her even cuter. No wonder all the boys in high school want to fuck her.

You mean Hina

>Momo
You mean Hina?

Wonder if there are hi res copies of the guest illustrations in the anime floating around.

akari x shimada ending or fucking bust

I meant Hina. Momo is sexy in her own way, though.

>Momo is sexy in her own way

I like sensei but Shimada really deserves her more.

>Momo is sexy in her own way, though

Middle schoolers can't be sexy

If middle schoolers are anything, it's sexy.

I just feel that they would suit each other. I'm hoping that the positive symptons her food had on his stomach is good sign, but you never know with Umino. Her previous work was full of unrequited love.

Kyouko being dropped so early was a good sign.
I wonder if her and Gouto are ever going to be relavant again by the way. Feels like that plotline was dropped to give more attention to the sisters.

>I wonder if her and Gouto are ever going to be relavant again by the way
Without a doubt. Everything is going good for Rei at the moment, so I expect Kyouko to storm back in with drama. They still have their relationship to work on.

I also want to now how the relationship between her and Gouto started in the first place; whether he accepted her out of loneliness because his wife is in a coma, or if they had an affair while the wife was fine and he became distant out of guilt which is why he still gets Kyouko to buy the skincare products despite not being able to use them. Since this Umino, it wouldn't surprise me if the something happened to the wife on a night Gotou was with Kyouko.

The problem is exactly that she's not even pretty in the anime.
Just bland, like any background character and without any effort into drawing her decently.
There was not a single frame where people would look at her and think "she looks pretty nice".

Is it better than H&C?

>barely see any threads about 3-gatsu on Sup Forums
>suddenly there are 2 in 2 days
What happened

The manga is leagues above H&C.
The adaption, is arguable.

it's fucking garbage just like Honey and Clover.

I wish more people knew what good drama was in anime.

Do you like japanese board games?
If not, then no, it isn't.

Shit taste
This is the best anime of the year behind Rakugo

>The problem is exactly that she's not even pretty in the anime.
I meant pretty once she cuts her hair, and enters HS. Hina's looks are never really brought in the manga from what I remember, at least not until she cuts her hair. The only female characters that are called attractive are Akari and Kyouko.

Sangatsu is a masterful character drama. Honey and Clover, not so much, very immature work after seeing this.
You don't need to like or even understand Shogi to fully enjoy this.

>Sangatsu is a masterful character drama. Honey and Clover, not so much, very immature work after seeing this.
Wrong. Both are good in their own way.

I mean sure it is the best anime of the year if you like HC, but like I said that was a shit anime.

Sorry but H&C has many instances of poor writing. The whole Morita revenge plot was dumb and the execution left a lot to be desired, the Yamada/Mayama/Rika/Nomiya love quadrangle was dragged on to umbearable levels, and generally too much time was spent on unrequired love bullshit that would feel more at home in a shoujo, neglecting the more interesting consideration regarding art, genius, envy, etc.

H&C is shit, tween drama. Clannad is unironically even better.

>Clannad is better than H&C

That's correct though.

From what I remember she's the one forcing herself onto him and he hasn't actually done anytging with her.

As for how they met, wasn't it mentioned pretty early on that he used to be a student of her dad?

I'm actually kind of excited that we're getting another cour or two, because this is where the manga really starts to pick up.

The bullying arc should be great, assuming that Shaft continues to deliver.

I hope they get the memo of stopping dragging out the comedic scenes, voicing the animals and adding headtilts.

Is this similar to Chihayafuru?

>Shaft
>not adding headtilts.
That's like asking a dog to stop licking its nuts. Ain't gonna happen.

No.

>As for how they met, wasn't it mentioned pretty early on that he used to be a student of her dad?
Yes, but I wonder how and when the relationship started. If he was already engaged or married during that time.

>This is the best anime of the year behind Rakugo
You wish.

Agreed, 3gatsu is way better.

Probably already married.Shes mostly throwing herself all over him as a fuck you to daddy and Gouto seems to know this. He sees her as childish and is literally tying her up and throwing her into the corner so she can't try something while he's asleep. The only time he really acts like there is anything between them is when he's trying to piss off Rei as well.

He may be a dick, but he is loyal to his waifu.

>He sees her as childish and is literally tying her up and throwing her into the corner so she can't try something while he's asleep.
I actually liked that scene since he held onto her while he was sleeping, and you could tell she's really in love with him. It doesn't seem like his wife will wake up so I wonder what Umino will do with Gotou x Kyouko. Her previous work had a widow.

Comparing 3gatsu with Rakugo is like comparing 13 Reasons Why with Sopranos.