youtube.com/watch?v=ETSl8gWsFZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NIIFJ-AHPKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off kikelord, brits are bros.

Weak genetics.

youtu.be/stPqr6B_zEY

Took roman dick up the arse,
Took viking dick up the arse,
And is taking muslim dick up the arse right now.

Because all the good ones left for America.

Oh look its the Turk posing as a German with a eu flag.

>this thread again

Even in our current fallen state we're vastly superior to the rest of you bipedal pigs. Feel free to squeal out some hollow protest in my language, the one that constitutes your entire inner life since the second you were born. I could do with a laugh.

The typical anglo will never reach the levels of Ubermench their southern European counterpart can achieve.

We're speaking Ingles because of America, if it weren't for them we would all be speaking French. And if it wasn't for Napoleon we would all be speaking Castilian.

U FOKIN WOT LAD

Yes yes, oink oink oink

atleast you agree.

The vikings left the uglies alone, also inbreeding and abhorrent alcohol culture.

Brits = the lowest tier of europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=2ELqp4LALkI
youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek
their only achievement is fighting against some zulu africans with spears.
> The good news is they are being replaced with Pakis

youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08

Am I wrong for thinking that pakis are more civilised than brits?

The kids of this last couple generations have been completely sidelined in favour of foreigners, no education, no employment, no hope. They have been treated like nothing, while the government and their boomer parents gave the sub-human parasites their jobs, places in school etc. They have become the real niggers, there is no positive discrimination for them though, no equal opportunities, no helpful programs. White genocide on a cultural level.

I'll stop joking now, my parents moved temporarily to the north of england when I was little and got most of my education there. I don't think the kids in britain are retarded or anything but I just think that they've been pushing minorities to do well ( including women) and completely ignoring little anglo boys and acting like they don't need encouragement. I've seen way too many "chavs" and "slags" who were anglos compared to indians and pakis. However a lot of poles are slavs pretending to be niggers. I really do think we're in the twilight era of European power and that unless we look at what the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are doing with their kids we'll falter and get beaten by the orientals in terms of progression

>AnneFranco.jpg
ftfy

You're part of the problem.

Pakis are hardworking, educated, civilized, enterprise =>
youtube.com/watch?v=ETSl8gWsFZ0
i can't tell the same about brits who are the biggest welfare leechers in the eu.
There is already more than 1 mil british diaspora in Spain, huge part of them is on welfare

Our gov should kick all the lazy brits out

Top fucking kek. You can take our lives, but you'll never take our BANTZ.

I think they got genetic problems from being on that island for so long it's like they all got a genetic disorder that hasn't been discovered yet a slight field of autism genetically bad teeth and a propensity for self-destruction

I've met more autists and dyslexics and downies in Britain than in any other country and It's very disproportionate

>Anne Franco
KEK

>pathetically hiding own nationality behind meme flag while lashing out at other nationalities
Fucking pottery

muhammed al-britani is upset everyone`

When I look at all you faggots from around the world and I am glad to be from Quebec

youtube.com/watch?v=NIIFJ-AHPKE
Admire the brutal manliness of this fellah's accent.
No wonder they stay in montreal

Something something glass houses

Take the meme flag off Jamal, the IRA worship/terrible understanding of history and geography/geopolitics gives you away.

>the absolute state of British women

im not surprised native british population is declining
If they have removed welfare for lazy brits that number would have reached 0 right away

we're not-- our average IQs are amongst the highest in the world

We're just fuck ugly, but at least we have better teeth than the Japanese

>muh muhammed
Like fucking clockwork

if you were any smart as you claim, you would have known that Japanese correct their teeth this way on purpose, they find this kind of teeth very attractive.

>british
>has better teeth than-
My how times have changed

>says the crybaby who posts the same le 56%
kek

the red one is so cute

Pakis are fucking horrible to have around what the fuck are you on man?

Fuck off wanker.

hey
only we're allowed to say that