PRE-CIVIL RIGHTS RACISM

OH NO NO NO NO

cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/democrats-losing-immigration-fight/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get that firehose out and start blasting niggers

And real Americans couldn't be happier.

Side note: there seems to be a pattern of threads emerging from the randomness. Why does this board feel so engineered?

Can't wait for American racism to go to pre-Civil War levels.

What the fuck does civil right have to do with immigration law

FUCK THESE CUNTS AND THEIR LYING NONSESNE

>roll back immigration to pre-civil rights racism

>immigration and civil rights are the same

welcome to Sup Forums.

1960's Civilrights era is the creation mythos of the USA, the only one that matters, everything past that is hazy fairytales that never really existed, civil right has literally nothing to do with immigration law.

but the 1960's civilrights era does, you guys also exported this to all other western countries by the way

Civil rights is only the creation myth for marxists as they (rightfully) see it as the dawn of their revolution,

We exported nothing. These seeds were sown in the 40s and the 50's all through the West.

the civil right movement was the first step in a communist takeover that led to your open border bullshit that you faggets are pushing onto us now

Wrong. The jews have been sewing these seeds all through the west since the beginning of the 1900's.

I wish that were true

?OH NO NO NO NO

Who started this meme?

“Before he died, King had been a big backer of Cesar Chavez, the late-Sixties farmworkers’ organizer and one of the earliest campaigners against open borders. Right after King’s death, Reverend Ralph Abernathy, his replacement as head of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, marched with Chavez in a protest against illegal immigration over its suppressive effects on wages and its weakening of unions

yeah, i guess it took about 50-60 years for them to reach positions of power and influence in the academia, and now it's the result.

Jews, just say it, we all know it. The fucking jews created communism and fan teh flames of multi multiculturalism. The states aren't pushing it, the Jews are. They've been undermining the the west since the early 1900's.

>mfw crime rates were lower in black neighbourhoods and blacks were graduating at all levels of education at higher rates pre-civil rights
>literal facts
>welfare state killed black america

Leftists live in fear, and this is what they deserve. If a left-wing criminal ever opens his mouth for you, slice his belly open life a soft-boiled egg.

You'll have done nothing wrong. Is it even a crime to kill thieves? That's all any leftist is.

>he rolled back immigration
>to pre-civil-rights racism
What?

Yeah, but the USA has the power to influence other nations.

It's one thing to have a bunch of Jews in academia supporting it, it's another to have the full weight of the US government pressuring other nations to bend over and take it deep

Exactly, these (((CNN))) kikes are trying to compare black American civil rights to foreign invaders. Fucking traitors will hang, every last one of them.

CNN is owned by Warner Brothers, are you folks going to stop consuming WB products because of CNN

I think what their diseased minds are trying to express is that the 1965 immigration act was related to the cultural revolution that included the Civil Right's movement

Because it is engineered, they're trying to influence the board and failing miserably.
The patterns are just too obvious.

>Pic of the retarded article
check
>Retarded non-comment
check
>link to fake news
check

>What a government shutdown means for you?
Fucking hell America

bots have been here for a while

I have due to their shitty game practices.

>immigration is a civil right
>i can come to whatever country i want, its my right!
Good lord these (((NWO))) shills get more transparent every fucking day.

the govts dont really shut down only non essential employee dont have to come into work, so if i was trump i would call the dems bluff and say go ahead shut it down.

>1 post by this ID
a lot of random articles today, any happening we're getting smokescreened out of?

How did the diversity visa lottery ever get implemented? It sounds like a joke.

Also this:
>Republican Sens. Tom Cotton and David Perdue have introduced a bill, endorsed by Trump, that would eliminate the diversity lottery and certain categories of family-based green cards, and then would transform the remaining employment-based visas into a point system that favors heavily highly skilled, highly educated, English-speaking immigrants.
>The Cotton-Perdue bill would roughly halve the number of green cards overall per year, a point of contention for many Democrats and Republicans alike, and wouldn't easily allow for low skilled immigrants to come to the US permanently, another sticking point for many.

What exactly is their problem here? Those sound like good proposals.

Democrats do not want an immigration solution, they want to keep the narrative going until the midterms at least.

what products? Merry melodies?

>How did the diversity visa lottery ever get implemented?
Globohomo strikes again:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
>first introduced by Senator Ted Kennedy. It was a national reform of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. It increased total, overall immigration to allow 700,000 immigrants to come to the U.S. per year for the fiscal years '92–'94, and 675,000 per year after that.[2] It provided family based immigration visa, created five distinct employment based visas, categorized by occupation, as well as the diversity visa program which created a lottery to admit immigrants from "low admittance" countries [3] or countries where their citizenry was underrepresented in the U.S.
>Besides these immigrant visas there were also changes in nonimmigrant visas like the H-1B visa for highly skilled workers. There were also cutbacks in the allotment of visas available for extended relatives.[4] The Temporary protected status visa was also created
>Other aspects of the act include lifting the English testing process for naturalization which was imposed in the Naturalization Act of 1906 [5] and eliminating the exclusion of homosexuals under the medically unsound classification of "sexual deviant" that was present in the passage of the 1965 Act.

Reminds me of those old six gorgillion newspaper headlines

>Why does this board feel so engineered?
Have fun here. We're all here to enjoy, create, and participate in the most intense propaganda of our time.

>you guys also exported this to all other western countries by the way
Sorry. I wasn't alive and was taught while growing up (born 1990) that MLK was a saint, that we FINALLY got it right in the last few decades, and that this was the greatest country on Earth.
At my 98% white school I was taught that diversity is our greatest strength. I didn't question it because why would I hate people that I barely ever see? I didn't realize that I was growing up in a very nice area and that niggers were a poignant reality elsewhere.