>Tales of Trout Part 4: Dox, and Doxxes, and Doxxxing Oh my
youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.
Kraut gets BTFO'd when it comes out that he is trying to Doxx race-realist, now he is dead (see Metokurs videos)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isLoiSMLIgk
twitter.com/FetusFondler/status/944359341926346752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Destiny is the savior of the center-left, and is single handedly exposing every single alt right skeptic retard until the marketplace of ideas accepts his views. Why haven't you yet?

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>easily took on and REKT both JF & Alt-Hype at the same time
>Blaire White is scared of him
>Mr Metokur is scared of him
>Braving Ruin is scared of him & chickens out of debating him
>Millennial Woes is scared of him & chickens out of debating him
>Styx is scared of him & chickens out of debating him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen
>has already passed on his Ayran genes (2 kids)

No strawmans allowed in this thread.

Bump pls

Greg did a good job and he did well in not answering every shitty hypothetical. We don't owe these cunts shit and we will win and go onto enjoy our lives once again when we get our Ethno-State back.

Bumping

What are your thoughts about the Warski livestream from yesterday?

Oh wow, Sargon found a new dad.

That Todd was a uneducated retard, otherwise it was good.

>I will put all gays in prison

I think Adam Warski is legit retarded. Learning disability. Glad JF is helping him out with the reading and big words.

>Hopefully

It's fairly obvious why a high IQ is detrimental, if you're stupid enough then you can ignore the fact that life requires at least one axiomatic presupposition to make sense. Once you pass that point you have to accept the hypocrisy that you're a knowingly irrational being making nonsensical decisions.
Ignorance is bliss.

Why are their bodies so tiny?

>not the bog

they are manlets

Start with this one.

>It's fairly obvious why a high IQ is detrimental
Only in nigger countries, where they kill anyone with IQ higher than other vibrants.

It's not even that, it's natural. It's impossible to be high IQ without struggling to rationalise your existence on a personal level. Low IQ people are naturally delusional. High IQ people need to become delusional otherwise they'll spiral into nihilism and death.

And this one.

That high pitched voice guy was the best part of the debate. Had never heard of hime before, but he was hard core on the gay question.

why did he do that?

I heard on an alt right sub that sargon and greg are having another debate. Any news on that?

>alt right sub
sub-what?

youtube.com/watch?v=isLoiSMLIgk

>Why would a guy, who just a few years ago was shilling for Black Lives Matter, be a massive degenerate faggot?
I'm really not sure, lad.

Why do they all own sex toys

Disregarding the context, is there any plausible scenario where putting a plastic cock in your mouth doesn't make you a homosexual?

What I don't understand is why nothing is provate to them. If for some reason I ever decided to stick a banana up my arse or suck on a dildo or buy electric nipple clamps I would consider it a private matter which would be mortifying if it ever got out, let alone fucking post it on the internet myself. Such fucked up people.

Because he's based.

Don't reply to South Africa shill, rather post some memes!

But your assumption stretched into a big time period will result in overall IQ drop, which is not the case with Yurop, a barbaric shithole at the time of Rome.
Stretching even further - consciousness not appearing at all, because the first conscious beings would die from nihilism.

The main criteria for natural selection is passing your JEANS before dying, IQ has a tertiary role in survival at best. In case of humans, not dying from a fellow nig exerts a stronger selection pressure than anything else.

Sorry but I just don't see any value in associating the movement with degenerates. If that was the price for the Alt Right going mainstream on YT I would have much rather kept it low with Spencer as the main face.

The point was that high IQ can be detrimental, not that it is. As long as you can overcome that point of irrationality then you can persevere with life despite the contradictions and continue your legacy. Not everyone will.
I'm explaining how it can be a problem not saying that it always will be.
As long as they gain that delusion they can do okay.

In the ethnostate, Ryan will get cute Antifa boys to have his way with.

bump twitter.com/FetusFondler/status/944359341926346752

Did someone really went through all that trouble to prove an asian boy was a manlet?

So are /kg/ threads dying? So much for RR going mainstream. Though luck Salt Right.

*Spencer, Jesus how did I mess that up

Only caught the later half but I think Greg Johnson or whatever his name is is a fucking idiot. Vee surprisingly did not bad.

>Greg Johnson or whatever his name is

>I want it to be legal to refuse services based on race so that Hungarian immigrants can refuse service to Romanians to force them to leave Hungarian majority towns so Hungarians eventually decide to to move for independence and the Romanian police come in and slaughter them
I think he went a bit too far with this line

Why is metokur so based

He looks like he lives under a bridge and eats children

>looks
thats his occupation nigger

Greg " fuck my ass" Johnson

I thought he was a doctor/lawyer

no, he eats children
no shit...

2 hours of a degenerate faggot telling everyone that we should kill white people if they drink alcohol.

So are the people shilling Destiny doing it as a joke or are they genuine?

Here is the updated pasta.

>Has utterly annihilated JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates.
>On one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
>Participated in a 1v3 vs Ian Miles Chong, BrittneyVenti, and Tonka for 5 hours, destroying all of them with ease to the point where even Jim had to admit they were BTFO.
>What Kraut failed to do in months with secret discord servers and academics, Destiny singlehandedly did in days without even trying, destroying JF both on moral and factual grounds, so hard that JF threatened to sue him.
>Blaire White is scared of him.
>Mr Metokur is scared of him.
>Braving Ruin is scared of him & chickens out of debating him.
>Millennial Woes is scared of him & chickens out of debating him.
>Styx said he would destroy Destiny, when Destiny offers to debate he runs away like the massive pussy he is.
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>Can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

Also, the madman has been unbanned early somehow.

So where's the lawsuit? Now not only JF looks like a loser if he doesn't deliver, Andy "can't read for shit" Warski also looks like a fool.

Metokur ripped his ass, and naked ape as well

Oh so you are being ironic, good to know.

>"I swear, my midget isn't THAT short"

>"ugh, this is so lame, how dare you make fun of the South African poster?"

>"oh shit guys, it's dying, let's all go home"

>"also fuck JF and Warski"

Can you make your shilling any more obvious?

What you have against Destiny fgt?

>tiny bodies
>shitty beard
>soulless eyes
Really makes me think.

Destiny is a faggot

I used to watch his SC videos after following him from the retard magnet when it went viral, then when he started getting into politics i eventually grew despondent to his views and diverged completely when he went full shitlib with his argumentative style.
For example, he got "destroyed" by NA and Metokur as pointed out, yet in the Copypasta it claims that he "utterly annihilated" them. That's either being dishonest or you're being ironic.

>oh look is the JF shilling homosexual muhammad

Your dad is a faggot.

No irony here. I'm here to witness him bringing the destruction to you all.

I think if Vee shows up in the morning Kumite we should bring up him posting in the live comments

/ourgirl/ reached 55k.

>/ourgirl/

That's a strange picture of June

>muh cummies
>muh weed
>muh vidya
>VEE AND ACADEMIC AGENT NEED MORE DOPAMINE!
This is the true face of der untermensch, kids.

>Your dad is a faggot.

This.

>be a pedo , accuse someone of rape with no evidence
>be a pedo himself

Submarine. We got some of those now.

>Literal monkey face and a coal burning SJW.
Not that aydin is any better, atleast she's got the looks and way more smarter and qualified than her.

so in your dystopia would it be work and your free time is actually study time?

at least she still has her hair

Also June is bald because she keeps ripping her hair out

Where in there is an accusation of being a pedo, slavshit?

>girl
She has the body of a 12 year old boy

That is an unusual video file, seems to have neither a duration nor any sound

June's not bald, also Aydin is a coalburning jew as well.

>inb4 l-leftypol

you gotta be patient with 10yo, they don't know the difference between file formats

Why are you defending that basic bitch? Surely Destiny needs some more defending?

Confirmation the suit is happening pls. Pathetic if JF chickens out

Did you know she was in a failed pilot for "That 90's Show"?

He needs derailment material so he can pretend that he isn't simply here to defend the midget. Destinyfags don't really care if either are good or bad, they just want to steer the discussion onto Aydin vs June waifufagging so that they wouldn't have to defend him all of the time.

Because Aydin is literally the lowest pleb tier waifu.

>saggy tits
>ugly nose
>annoying voice
>alcoholic
>skeleton fingers
>sjw hair

Its a literal transcript of what Destiny said muslim faggot.

Are you lot seriously still on this train?
It's almost as bad as the pizzagate idiots

Holy shit my sister is bigger than those two faggots. Didn’t know JF was also a manlet.

>her tits are the same size as her enhanced bra
Terrible assessment

I don't care if it's a transcript, you cannot prove non-existance of any sort unless the criteria set are sufficient beyond reasonable doubt. If we are to believe your retarded defence, then we can only assume Destiny talked about JF for less than 20 seconds and never even once ever talked about it his entire life, despite constant streams and statements on multiple social media.

But you're not really addressing the post you are replying to. It's nice to see you admit that you're only here to derail the thread into Aydin-sh0e waifufagging.

ITS LE AWOOVEMENT FELLOW MAGA PEDE
>Sup Forums - e-celeb discussion & twitter posts

>Are you kidding me!
>This is so bad
>I can't believe you're wasting your time on this
>You're old
>Proceeds to post in thread

So what memefag? Who cares about some girl jewtuber who BTFO anything to the left of....oh wait I see.

>you cannot prove non-existance of any sort unless the criteria set are sufficient beyond reasonable doubt

Where is your proof Destiny called JF a rapist, you autistic fuck?

And you faggots get mad at all the bullshit Lauren “Nigger Lover” Simonsen threads but not 50 fucking threads about this stupid skeptic shit, that cuck Sargon and faggot Warski?

At least JF has an excuse of being a PhD supernerd. Destiny is just a creepy streamer with no credentials.