savaged

Strength and Conditioning programs

Me. I hope.
> afraid to look

>svalbard and jan mayen
>R A R E

The 10 universal dimensions.

>pro tip: we are currently in the 4th

dinosaurs would have unironically made much better care takers of the planet and a sentient race of sapient dinosaurs would have been much less degenerate than homo sapiens.

>*Teleports behind you*
>*Steals your flag*
Eh, nothing personal, kid

The civilization of Egypt before the Hyksos came and stole their sacred knowledge then called themselves Jews

The jews are supposed to be behind the gate and fence

Nascar and the classier European Nascar
Barbecue
Firearms
Camping (ironic since they wander)
Ron Paul
Silk Road (rip)
GK Chesteron
CS Lewis
Joe Rogan (why his normie podcast blew up desu)
Weightlifting
Sushi
Braveheart
Das Boot
Puppies
David Irving
Wagner

I’m not behind anything, personally.

T. Jew normie.

I recommend privately listing everything you can think of the Juice aren't behind, including people and works of culture. And find things related to those things and focus on them. This is a truly refreshing and enlightening exercise to vacuum your depression from juice.

kek

they wander in the same way city cucks like to travel

on safe clean roads from one metropolitan area to another with processed foods and hate in their hearts

buddhism

I really like to hike and camp, actually, and I’m like 75% ethnic Jew.

Hezbollah

favorite trails? gear brands? whats your loadout like? longest trip and location would be interesting too.

i finally switched over to this nifty collapse bivy after realizing i could never get anyone off their ass to come with. osprey cause poorfag. califag, muir trail is ruined by yuppies just as he predicted

40 years east of egypt

Rotary engines

an uninterrupted chain of best posts, it's a good day on Sup Forums

National Bolshevism. Stalin purged them and the Jews

the jews feared him

Peace

nice proxy schlomo

his loadout was the mana dew of yahweh

the acts involved with universal bisexuality and homosexuality. but not any of those words they invented themselves. and they definitely ARE behind "heterosexuality"

Are you that norwegian fag that says pedophilia is ok in pizzagate threads?

There’s a pretty big wilderness near here called Algonquin Park but mostly I meander around the smaller parks and trails of Eastern Ontario.

Longest duration was three nights, longest distance idk maybe like 40 Kms over two days.

Needless to say most Jews don’t go for outdoor sports is not the same as saying none do.

The state of my foreskin

i'm restoring

Free and independent people.

>as Kennedy wanted

It is the biggest redpill to swallow for poll, realize whites are committing white genocide

Truth.