Final villain in One Piece??

Who do you guys think will be the final boss in One Piece?

The final villain is going to be In the friends they made along the way

A treasure chest that ate the human human fruit after chopper's death called one d piece

Some ancient evil that awakens.

If you think it will be anyone other than Blackbeard you're delusional

Buggy

Davy Jones, the keeper of the Nep Ece.

Go D. Enel

Beelus sama

Madara Uchiha

Blackbeard will get killed and Kaguya will pot out of his body.

Ace corpse possesed by Madara Uchicha™

current luffy can probably take on madara already desu senpai

Wut

I can see it. Buggy bullshits his way to being the last big bad to the point where Baccarat has to check and confirm if she really ate the luck luck fruit.

I'd kind of expect it to be a battle royale with at least a triple finale between some major navy player, Blackbeard, and Luffy at its core.

Its going to be aliens. Record this post

Coby. Oda confirmed it, he's my dog.

Dark God Usopp when he turns evil. It will be just as emotional as what happened in Water 7 over Merry

The source of all Devil Fruit, I presume.

Ayy

This. Hope it's Kizaru.

Hahaha lol. Luffy is weaker than sage mode naruto and early shippuden sasuke

This is the correct answer

How do they keep coming up with new powers for Luffy? What more can they do with stretch powers?

I just hope it's not the "so evil the protag needs to coop with his enemies" trope.

I really wanna see Blackbeard get his ass kicked.

It's going to be Black Beard obviously. He is the most OP man in the sea right now with is cheating Darkness Darkness Fruit and the Tremor Tremor fruit

Narrator-san

Me.

BUGGY D CLOWN

Reminder that Buggy back when he first fought Luffy in East Blue said if Luffy became Pirate King he would be God?

This will actually happen.

Shanks, it'll be a battle among two friends at the final island where Luffy and co find out the real treasure is the friends you make along the way and to celebrate Shanks and Luffy have a battle for the straw hat except it's gonna freeze frame at the very beginning of the fight with both shanks and Luffy charging at each other and it'll say The End and then we'll have gone a entire fucking anime with never knowing Shanks powers

Final boss will be Beelzebub. Demon lord of Gluttony.

Hint: Devil Fruit

It's a long shot to have any chance at guessing the final villain but I'd say it will be Shanks. We know nothing about what he does as a yonko but if I had to make literal headcannon he's trying to take all of the devil fruits so that no one will have devil fruit powers (I don't know why this would be the case.) Luffy will end up having to confront him.

Roger
>how
devil fruit

Oda did say that One Piece was going to be an actual thing. And friends are a tangible object. So that could be it.

>if Luffy became Pirate King Buggy would be God
GOD LORD I NEVER KNEW IT BUT I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

Well he needs to defeat all the Yonko to become the pirate king and reach the one piece and it would be retarded to have Blackbeard be the final fight, I wouldn't doubt if the person that influenced Luffy to become a pirate in the first place, Shanks, is the person that he fights in the end.

Moria finds Roger's corpse, and awakened Moria's devil fruit and conquer people's original shadows, thus basically bringing them back to life.

Whoever has the Water Water Fruit.

kek