>M A I D A N
M A I D A N

radiosvoboda.org/a/28978491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/this-time-it-will-be-very-very-different
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Radiosvoboda

Discarded

The first coup was allowed to happen because it had nato support and the gov was peaceful.

Post coup gov has full nato support and has been killing people for 4 years now. There will never be a coup again.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that.

The americans were smart, they allowed ukrainian nationalists to believe that they themselves were in power, as they inserted a puppet government.

The problem is that these nationalists haven't come to terms with that fact. They think they are an independent unit that can topple the pro-NATO government.

Wrong.
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/this-time-it-will-be-very-very-different

the only good thing you did was stalker and metro

Top kek. I don't get why you, Hungary, Russia and Belarus wont divide that retarded child.

we will wait for some major thing to happen in europe
if we did it right now the EU would lose their shit

it's not happening

Why are those morons burning Russian flag when their government is anti-Russian?

are you going to attack with the power of 10 thousand toilet brushes or something?

as far as i know ukrainian head of state have huge buisness in Moscow. Can you belive it? every one knows that this would give russians ability to easily influence foreign head of state.
This could mean one thing => nothing has changed since maidan.

All upa and banderites and russian puppets should be kicked out of ukraine

>>Ukraine
Irreverent

At this point it'd be preferable for all of our lands to be divided among these nations. Big chunk of Germany should go to Poland for example. Save them from themselves.

Uk-raine? Where in UK is it raining? Don't know other meanings of Ukraine

And the water is wet, globalists do business together, but they are all dollar puppets. We are talking about Ukraine here, not some faggot billionaires who don't care in which country they steal. Lets stay in topic. It's completely impossible to become rich after Soviet Union without being a traitor that sells native country. All oligarch became rich with minimum 70% foreign business, many times this meant directly 50% finances of those 70% being provided as credits to them by USA so they sell the country.

WEW LAD WHAT DO YA KNOW

ITS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

(((Ukraine)))

So, the mentally ill ukrainians captured someone, claimed he was a FSB operative, and almost "necklaced" him.
Police jumped in, saved the man from being murdered, and the crowd as a result attacked them.
Way to go, well on their way to becoming Africa.

P.S. They are seeing FSB agents everywhere now lmao

Hohol livestreams when?

>All upa and banderites
lyakh, pls

CLANK
CLANK
CLANK
URAAAAAAAAAAA
CLANK
SLAVA UCLANKYY
CLANK
HEROYAM SLAVCLANK

Again?

Again?
Such threads are on Sup Forums nearly every weak.
Stop lying and fix your fucking country.

there is no place for childkillers in europe

No one really cares. Start an open war against Russia and you might get some attention by someone.

>radio free europe

fuck off with that Soros bullshit

bump