He doesn't like Fate series and the Nasuverse

>he doesn't like Fate series and the Nasuverse

I exclusively enjoy F/Z and nothing else from that entire franchise. Now watch Sup Forums get mad at me, pls don't disappoint

This

Fate has really gone done hill. People who wouldn't give it a chance in the early 2010s just didn't' want anything to do with "shounen shit." Now you've got horrible spinoffs like Prisma and GO. Extra/CCC was kind of the beginning of the end. Nasu just wants easy money so that he can play vidya all day. He won't put out a meaningful VN ever again most likely.

faggot

You opinion is fine. I can completely understand not wanting anything to do with the 5th war being full of teens and cooking shit, though personally I believe Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia have enough cool stuff to make it worth going through all that crap.

It's at Prisma and Grand Order where I draw the line.

Everything from type-moon after 2008 is disposable

KnK is the only decent thing Type-Moon ever made

>muh mature and dark anime
Found the edgelord.

>He doesn't do it for free

>implying the entire Fate Franchise isn't pretentious edgeshit

Nasuverse shit is the eroge equivalent to Naruto and a gateway universe to better types of fiction when it comes to other VNs and LNs.

>F/Z
>dark and mature

It's all chuunishit, mate.

>he unironically thinks heavens feel is the best route

>F/Z Rider
>Dark

>True Assassin
>Kotomine party member and final fight
>Everything Avenger/Angra Mainyu/Great Grail
>Illya/Kiritsugu backstory

Only reason it's not the undisputed GOAT is all the wormslut content bringing it down.

So I just started watching F/SN, halfway trough it and it's pretty meh.
What am I in for
i heard of the game but never played it or watched anything related to it , also what's the watch order?

Are you watching the DEEN show or UBW?

>what's the watch order

The watch order is to fucking watch the text and visuals come up on the screen as you click to advance while reading the VN.

>halfway through and it's pretty meh
It's cause all the anime adaptations except Zero and fucking utter trash. Read the VN you mongrel

IDK, the 2006 one
I figured it would be trash, no need to be a raging faggot

I can't wait to see Shirou abandon his borrowed ideals to save his true love.

She's not worth it man.
She's DAMAGED goods.
Illya is at least a virgin.

>Mahoyo
>eroge

>She's not worth it man.
Shriou doesn't agree with that sentiment.

>I figured it would be trash

It is literally the best entry in the fate franchise. Many others would agree with me

this

You're free to like/dislike whatever you want but the physical age of the cast is poor reasoning, especially when the adults in Zero are dumber than most any shounen MC. What dumbass thought those adults were mature in anyway? Keyneth acted like he was some overlord and wanted his opponents to crawl through his house for a grand show down, final boss style. Tokiomi was fool who thought he could cheat the game by hiding in his house and letting his pawns do the heavy lifting, Kariya was a chunnibyou who used the war as his excuse to play the noble hero who saves the maidens and that will make them instantly fall in love with him. Kiritsugu was a manchild who wanted to magically wish the world into a my little pony universe and finally, Waver just acted on stupid impulse with no idea what he was getting into. Compared to Shirou ,Rin, Sakura and IIya they're all brats

Shirou is a mentally ill sociopath.

>too lazy to post the pasta

He got better

Annoying fanbase

Look at that face.
The face of a soulless monster who feels nothing.
I bet if he had children he wouldn't give a shit about them.

>2006 DEEN is the best Fate/whatever

You literally (literally literally, no exaggeration here) cannot find a single person who thinks that

You fucking imbecile, learn some reading comprehension. The guy said that he figured the VN would be trash.

I said the VN is the best in the fate franchise, not DEEN 2006.

would he sacrifice his children for a world without suffering?

I know right

F/Z Irisviel is the only good thing to be produced from this series

"I'm watching DEEN"
"It's shit, read the VN"
"I figured it would be trash"
"it's not trash, it's the best one"

You learn, fucking Aussie. The context of him saying "it" would be trash was fin reference to DEEN; you misread him.

He's not Kerry, and even thought that was the biggest mistake of his life in hindsight.

No that's Kerry

It seems we both interpreted his post differently. In my opinion, it sounded as though he implied "I didn't read the VN because I figured it would be trash".

Who knows

I meant the 2006 anime like this user saidI can't reat the VN because of pic related

I like FSN.
Everything after it?
Dude, there's so much shit and I cannot be bothered to read/play it all.
The current fateverse is virtually unrecognizable if you didn't keep up after FSN.

REMINDER FATE/GO IS NON-CANON AND IS A PIECE OF CRAP

It is canon though

why do people hate fgo so much?

It's a meme you dip

fan service same bullshit over aign

Even the better parts of the series can't escape it's shitty writing influence

>he's a dumb drake poster

>prisma shit
keep it

Fate anything is garbage

It's only enjoyable because the pants on head retarded characters have silly interactions once in a while. And the more time you waste in the franchise, the more you can call everyone else secondaries and casuals.

Carnival Phantasm is the only good thing to come from all this shit

I like the concept of the Grail War and the heroic spirits as well as their interactions with their masters and the modern world. I like watching the clash of ideals between very different characters and the design that goes into them. What does bother me, however, is the recent shift away from more mature stories like the ones told in F/SN and F/Z towards the more "wacky and fun" stories like seen in Extra, Prisma Illya, and the completely wasted potential of F/GO. Maybe if Nasu starts steering the ship back towards what made Fate interesting in the beginning I'd start to look forward to more Fate content. Until then I'll just keep reading Strange/fake and will keep praying it won't be the last serious Fate story.

I enjoy Fate because of the setting and the lore behind the Nasuverse. There aren't enough well thought out modern fantasy settings with over a decade of world building and character development under its belt. There are some aspects of it that I do enjoy and some that I don't, but that doesn't mean I have to hate the whole for the crimes of the few.

_______KIMI TO_________

This is the plebbiest opinion possible.

F/GO is in fact more canon than F/SN and you autists just won't admit it

Lots of small details in F/SN have been changed by this point

Not canon.

Its the most canon so far

Nasu says so

Would Hitler be a Lancer?
Seems like as a summon he would be extremely powerful considering how huge his legend is.

That was Butcher being lazy because Nasu didn't want him to end it right there where x just dies.

Dumb wormposter.

Fate/shit was a mistake

Tsukihime is far superior and deserves more attention

Dumb vampireposter

Melty Blood is the zeitgeist of Tsukihime. No reason for more of that franchise.

I tried to play Ataraxia but when it got to the part where the only way to progress the story was talking to Rin I had to stop.

Too bad Nasu screwed over Mahoyo by cutting it short and then leaving out voice work and ero.

>and then leaving out voice work and ero
They better not pull the same shit with the Tsukihime remake

They will cut out the ero since Takeuchi no longer believes in ero = sales now. Just got to add voice acting and call it a day

Tsukihime is more likely to have ero than voice acting. TM has never released a VN that had va in it initially.

I only came back for big titty Arturia.

Fate is an awful franchise and the VN is quite possibly one of the worst pieces of fiction I've ever read

>Dull and lifeless prose that consists of one cringeworthy description afer another
>Majority of the cast have no relevance to the main plot whatsoever
>none of the characters are even remotely interesting or worth caring about
>Lore is conveyed through long, boring info dumps instead of being seamlessly integrated into the narrative
>Rules are more often broken than upheld, and exceptions and aberrations are the norm
>Pointless intricacies that have no relation whatsoever to the plot are inexplicably elaborated in detail to pad out the adventure
>narrative is filled with plot holes and inconsistencies

>Butchershit

I just want to watch smugman before becoming a counter guardian on his justice adventures on the way to realizing his ideals are shit.

If Nasu gave me one 24 episode season of that I'd probably fall in love with this series all over again. The servants are the least interesting part of this series.

>>>/reddit/

Wasn't the woman the Shirou was the most attracted to is Saber though? Bet he had a hard on when Saber offered herself to be his sword

>the servants are the least interesting part of this series

This is the superior and best Nasuverse work. The couple in it are also unironically the best couple in the whole franchise.

>The servants are the least interesting part of this series.

The only relevant Fate series are the original and Extra/CCC. There were some parts I liked from HF and UBW, but CCC was just a pure masterpiece, its unconventional romance between an NPC and another NPC against all the odds blew everything Nasu was ever written.

>Wasn't the woman the Shirou was the most attracted to is Saber though?

The KnK movies are genuine chuuni kino

Only one of them has Nanaya Shiki

Shiki > Shiki

Agreed

shirou > kiritsugu

everyone including kiritsugu agreed. give up. you just like zero because, "He blew this fucking building, fuck yeah, fuck your magic, muh guns, hes so cool and brooding, i think i will start smoking too!"

I wonder what could make him say that

sounds like he has taste

But not liking the Fate series and the Nasuverse is a sign of good taste
I have no idea why people are so obsessed with Nasu and his works, they're mediocre at best.

>go
>spin off when Nasu calls it a main franchise and not a spin off
?

Nasu also called Extra his definitive work, the last thing he'd be working on Fate wise.

>fsn
>mature story
Is this a joke?

F/SN seeks out to tackle man's quest for heroism and captures it through a series of methods including humanistic self-actualization and psychodynamic perspectives across multiple universes. Both of which are consistent themes throughout the whole novel.

It's mature. Get over it

>tsukihime
>ero when they will promote it in fgo with a collab

Have a (you).

When Tsukihime finally comes out 10 years from now, GO will be ded.

Yes, and? He changed his mind as he got more ambitious, Extra is integrated into FGO through a filler extra chapter.

It's a chuuni fantasy, user. Even Nasu admitted it, despite how you guys meme over muh chuuni FZ, Nasu said it was better than FSN and asked personally to aniplex to animate it first because of the mature writing.

I do, but the only series from the Nasuverse that I've completed is Kara no Kyoukai. I've seen parts of the DEEN FSN anime, and I've never touched Tsukihime.
I'm about to start playing the FSN VN.