Lincoln Hill

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

he thinks private browsing does anything

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

(((Jarrett))) why is Sup Forums always right. Also I don't really care if the NSA knows I'm racist, everybody hates niggers

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

believing an aging Boomer woman
So she types the potential hire's name into Google one letter a second and tries to find their facebook.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

She moved in with Barack and Michelle Obama.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

boomer woman

Son, valarie is the big bang of women

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

this boomer asked her grandson to make her a facebook because it was to hard.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

This practice is actually illegal in many states. In California for example, you cannot background check someone as a condition of the hiring process. Once they've been hired you can perform a background check, but unless the job being filled meets specific criteria, it's illegal to fire the employee based on the results of the background check.
Kind of draconian from the perspective of the employer if you think about it

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Googles ur name

heh, nothing personnel

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

because it was to hard.

too

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

"heh, just doin my job kiddo" she said quietly to herself as she google searched the name that was written on the resume.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

personnel

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

In Cali you can't discriminate against someone in the workplace based on their political views or political actions, yet from the Google lawsuit we can see that big companies clearly haven't given a fuck about that law. (which of course hopefully will change is the lawsuit blows up)

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

you got me

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

is chicago still in ruins?

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Kek, reading through my internet posts guarantees at least 4 existential crisis on every level of thought, an understanding of horrifically logical philosophy, and possible demonic possession.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

he doesn't recognize sarcastic shitposts

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

All of a sudden her face dropped, from a sharp smirk to face of pure terror, for what came up was to much to handle for her fragile heart, you would think a four leaf clover meant luck, but boy oh boy was that not the case.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

I have a hunch Sup Forums is always right because they're not lying.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Id probably get locked up in a mental ward for schizophrenia

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

I have a hunch Sup Forums is always right because they're not lying.
It's easy to be right when you tell the truth.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

I'd get locked up in a containment facility on the moon.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

ok, ok maybe ((they)) were just fighting the racists! yes! that must be the case, huh what? oh no! a loud shriek spurted from the woman's mouth, for on the screen in dark bold letters, the word, nigger.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

She quickly got up and closed her office door. Then she slinked into her chair where she pulled up her browser tab: the applicant was non other than christian gray. She felt moist, and she scrolled down his wall seeing how he was so close with his family and younger cousins.
"Yes" she thought to.herself "i must have him"

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Meh

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

What did he mean by this?

Anthony King
Anthony King

pssh, get on my level, pleb.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Mr Anon I've found some pretty racist comments from an alias you used 8 1/2 years ago, care to explain?
First explain why or how you stalked me
Oh that's none of your business Mr Anon, if you've done nothing wrong you've done nothing to hide
Anyway, care to explain why you posted the phrase "Top Kek" on the internet?
pic related

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

not using your powerlevel to get employed by a redpilled boss

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

nigger just don't have views that are so radical you need to worry about people spying on you
If you want your enemies dead, if you want ethnic cleansing, if you've cheered on mass shootings, don't be surprised if you're being watched.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Have fun inthe FEMA camps anon

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

what's your username there retard?

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

unironically this

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

Working for Fox Jews
Being some masochist who works in any kind of corporate setting whatsoever getting your balls busted by HR cat ladies.

You would literally be better off and happier selling crack.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Ewwww

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

The question is, how can you possibly prove that you didn't get a job because of discrimination. Obviously a company won't cite your online activities. They'll just say "We moved forward with another candidate". They don't even provide feedback in almost every interview in Cali.

James Reed
James Reed

Do you think Jews are becoming more and more conservative in an attempt to win over the alt right, their only enemy?

Elijah James
Elijah James

No.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

You newfags are a diamond dozen

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Leftists are consequently easy to reveal as lunatics.

Joseph James
Joseph James

lol at that headline

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

what a fucking cunt
i hope she hangs in the end

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

A friend of mine brought up "doxing" at a social gathering recently. Kicked off an interesting little competition who could find what on each other (using google). At the end of the night not a single thing I've ever posted online was found.

Just for lulz I synced a burner gmail account to all of theirs and started posting shit like pic related from their accounts. They think I'm some elite black hat hacker now. Fuck normies are dumb.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Which one is giving her the dick?

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Lol no you don't. You see what I allow you to see. You know the persona I allow you to know.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

What’s a 4chan?

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

implying there aren't 3 dicks

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit