Visit your daughter at her college dorm

>visit your daughter at her college dorm
>see this on the fridge
is the american male father to most pityfull being in existance?

Cancel all payments for school. Apartment is now hers to cover. Car payments canceled. Credit cards canceled. Everything. All of it.

Rule #9 is good. There is some hope left.

If the father is open minded and redpilled he will know this is just a phase everyone goes through.

would Sup Forums rather have a man-hating sjw feminist daughter or a stacy slut?

As a foreigner in her domicile, I'd have to follow the rules.

This, but followed by a savage beating with a belt.

>rent
>car payments + insurance
>credit card
>tuition
How cucked are you?

At least European whores go to other countries to do this. Well I guess American whores go to other states.

>visit your daughter at her college dorm
No redpilled man lets his daughter go to (((college))).

It says no Cock Blocks.

God damn it I completely got that one wrong. There is no hope. Thanks user.

#9 means puke and keep drinking. There's no hope.

See above

I'd rather have a son if he becomes a bugman it's pretty easy to get out from under it after all nearly everyone here went through a lefty phase. Even I did and my dad told me about the danger of (((globalism))) and foreign hordes coming to England incrementally since I was old enough to understand.

Sorry Slovenia, it is a disturbing world we live in. Take solace knowing that American whores are a million times worse than what you will find in most of Europe.

At least they have rules. Without them it would be chaos.

Story on pic?
Its for a science project.

Nevermind, I'm retarded and can't into numbers apparently.

>No blacks
Fucking based

you poor fool.

I actually wouldn't mind partying with these chicks, not to fuck but to just to drink with

leaked picture for BLACKED.COM world headquarters in the divided states of muttistan

It says no cock blocks.

#9 says No (cock) blocks

No cock blocks. I swear I'm having deja vu but you already know this.

icing on the cake is them taking swigs out of their small cans of lite beer to try drive home how cool they are. dont worry it's not the downfall of western civilization dudes it's just a couple of utterly cringeworthy college girls who will probably grow up sooner or later and look back at this with embarssment.

sez no cock blocks dumb ass, not blacks.

Why? You could find cheap whores like this on any university campus.

It clearly says no cock blacks.
BASED

this is sad.

/oursluts/

Was it written with their period blood?

Take all my clothes off (rule 8), start fucking all her roommates (male or female) and if she tries to stop me yell RULE 9 BITCH

Then go home, tell her mother something awful happened to our poor sweet daughter, hold a public funeral for her with an empty casket and move on with my life with a shitload less bills to pay.

so fucking BASED and tru bro
i just want to hang out with these super kool BASED femmepedes and watch them get BLACKED by a Nubian Gentleman

So... fuck your daughter?

This has to be shopped.

How else?

Why are you replying to JIDF?

More like the rape den. If they have been drinking they can not consent. Women are fuckin idiots

Honor killing.

No, fuck her dad!

For the girls it's more like "payment palace"

>these girls weren’t raised by a single mother with alimony paid by the father who was denied custody

>Gee why are Americans so fat?

ITS ALL THE LOW ABV BEER YOU DIPS

>inb4 Euros drinks a lot too
Only Brits are as irresponsible beer drinkers are we are and they're just as fat. Irish are malnourished they don't count.

so no cock blocks? seems to be too good... id say ist faked

These bitches are Canadian. I recognize the beer brand.

>le jew world controlling boogeyman is behind retard teenage shitposting

i KNEW it was too nefarious to just be the obvious work of sheep-brained mob-acting idiot children!

Yeah I was given hope by that one too

Is this sort of thing actually common or have I been living under a rock?

Anons, never spoil your daughters.

College girls over here are no angels either. Once an innocent virgin girl gets here own dorm it takes about a week before she has fucked every chad in her class.

Don't ever let your daughter live in dorms.

My man!

Are there any good women left in your Bible belt?

Sending women to co-ed colleges is a society-wide mistake that every western nation has to reverse. We need to end all subsidies on college at the very least.

You need to go back

It says no black cocked blacks. The cock is colored in meaning it's black.

Fucking lunatics. Why the fuck were you paying for all her shit in the first place? You create dependence like your family is your own little welfare state, then when the dependents rebel sloppily because they haven't been given the opportunities to learn to assert themselves like adults, you don't just take away EVERYTHING, you also BEAT them? Retards. I bet when you gave your daughter her first bike you fucking wouldn't let go of the seat, insisted on pushing her for several blocks, and then when she tried to pedal down a side street you propelled her into a garden hedge. Absolute fucking retards. Fuck this gay earth.

college is officially pointless. Learn a trade.

College is basically pointless for women. The best thing you can tell your daughter going into it is to find a smart hardworking husband with a good major. Also to make good choices.

These, but followed by a second, more savage beating with a belt.

No condoms in that den of debauchery? You’re asking for a STD or an abortion.

>fatherofmine.mp3

My wife's sister wasted 30 grand of her parents hard earned money doing this garbage. Then she goes on to say after flunking out of college and having random guys live on her couch of the apartment her parents pay for "I had nowhere to go if it wasn't for my sisters I'd be living in the streets!" When her parents offered her a bedroom in their 3 living room ocean front house.
Women are just like milk, expensive, quick to spoil and only manageable in small doses.

wtf did you think it was?

Not political, stop posting this dumb fucking picture

Typical anology.
When you go to a parent teachers conference for a bad report card do you ask the parents what's going on or the child?
Can young people not be accountable for anything they do or are they just a byproduct of their parents?
Both mine where heathens and I'm a doing pretty well for myself. My brother may of taken the easy way out like them, it's really up to the child to grow up wanting more or never really grow up at all. If they ever are going to they can't cry every time mommy and daddy don't clean their spills and pay for them to whore out. And then some parents are just born unlucky enough to have complete duds like the girls above.