Why has real anarco-capitalism never been tried?

Why has real anarco-capitalism never been tried?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia_(1991–2006)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No government would be willing to give up their power to create an ancap society

Somalia dabbled with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia_(1991–2006)

And if Somalia wasn't full of niggers there could've been a chance

>what is Somalia

>Why has real anarco-capitalism never been tried?
You must not be too familiar with the history of the founding of America.

ANCAP -- 200 YEARS --> FASCISM
And that's if we're lucky.
> ANCAP a meme

ANARCHOFASCISM IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

BASICALLY YOU HAVE A FASCIST GOVERNMENT AND AT THE SAME TIME ANARCHIST CYBER PUNK OUTCASTS LIVING IN THE DESERT

GOVERNMENT AND ANARCHIST CLASH ALL THE TIME

government? what are you a statist pleb?

Humans pre-civilization were basically living your ancap wet dreams. Too bad they chose to create human societies instead of living so poorly, eh?

Ancraps are scared of it failing miserably and everyone laughing at them.
Commies do this too with their "muh communism must be global"

kill yourself fool

ancaps maybe crazy af but they're the only anarchists I like/

becuz anarchism doesn't work

minarchism on the other hand...

Somalia was never ancap. It's an Islamic theocracy.

>Midieval Iceland
>1800 Wild West US

Worked pretty well. Outlawry and duels are pretty cool to romanticise about.

Peaceful trade and cooperation is easier than fighting, so yes, they do have an incentive to do that.
The west was not wild. It was very mild. Criminals in the west ended up dead.

>Why has real anarco-capitalism never been tried?

it's called being poor. people do it all the time.

What happens when I possess greater force than a rival though?

What stops me from steamrolling them?

Nothing.

Also what prevents corporate monopolies from forming and using unethical business practices?

Ancap is a meme, and only mildly better than ancoms.

cuz its not viable

yeah, those duels you've heard about almost never happened

How is trading easier than randomly shooting my neighbor in the face and taking everything he owns?

Anarchism can't work because it's extremely vulnerable to people establishing some kind of state and conquering everyone else.

If government is outlawed then only outlaws will have government.

It was anarchocommunism because there was no real concept of capital when you're a nomadic tribe that has to be able to carry everything all the time.

>What stops me from steamrolling them?
The fact that even if you win the fight, you will probably end up injured or dead.
>Also what prevents corporate monopolies from forming and using unethical business practices?
Monopolies seldom form on their own. They need government to protect them from competition.
>unethical business practices
Such as?
Because he and his family and friends also have guns, and you just might get shot. This isn't hypothetical. Criminals in 19th century America got lynched all the time.

never mind real
has it ever been tried in any form

Anarchism doesn't work, only if there are few enough people that you never interact with others, Same with most shitty ideologies.

That's an overcorrection.The frontier of North America in the 19th Century is popularly called the Wild West (and a place where anarchy sort of functioned with many advantages over the cattle farms every Western land has become).

true, those spaghetti western are great

It's a myth that the American frontier was a violent place. Most people out there were just farmers living ordinary, boring lives.
I see you are also a man of taste.

This. As for why anarcho-capitalism has never been tried, it requires either a revolution (akin to what communism needs) or an existing weak government with corporations willing and able to provide important services normally covered by the government (eg. organizing the construction of roads and defence). However corporations gaining power generally seems to require powerful states and a popular revolution in favour of anarcho-capitalism seems unlikely considering that it is just industrialized feudalism with a more flexible social system even under its ideal form.

Low IQ people

For almost all of human history there was a kind of dunning kruger effect going where people thought they knew a better way to control society or the economy. When doing nothing is actually the best thing to do.
And once you are king you aren't just going to give it up. I consider myself to be somewhat of an ancap and if I could be king tomorrow i wouldn't just give it up. Sure I would turn it into a somewhat anarchic state but I woudn't let go of being king.

those are real pearls, manliest movies ever to be made