imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 15
>The SAA's 4 day Al-Hass operation results in liberation of over 100 towns and villages across SW Aleppo province
>Thousands of rebels have arrived in E Idlib from southern Aleppo to reinforce counter offensive against the SAA
>NE Hama; SAA liberates Hajilah from ISIS, also captured the nearby hilltop of Tal Mushayrifah
>SE Idlib; SAA launch counter-attack to recapture Atshan, Khuwayn/Umm Khalakhil, regain full control over Abu Omar and Al-Hawa
>ISIS takes control of 10 towns in Hama, Aleppo and Idlib following rebel retreat
>Following recent ops in Aleppo prov, govt forces have gained control over 40.5% of the region, Kurds-34.5%, rebels-25%
>Syria brands US “border militia” as illegal, and joining it as high treason
>Kurdish forces in Syria receive surface-to-air missiles from US as part of secret deal
>Clashes around Mitiga Airport in Libyan capital Tripoli between rival groups causes suspension of all flights
>Double suicide attack on a market square in Baghdad leaves at least 38 dead, 105 wounded
>Tunisia: Violence erupts as police attempt to disperse protest against price hikes

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BerzanEbrahm/status/953251828396851200
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mutt

Like in the war of '48
Jordan BTFO's *srael

that's right you shareblue shills

Fuck off, kikebot.
MARG BAR AMRIKA

>he was right

I don't know who was larping as you! Also, checked. Now tell me what happened after you snorted 4 lines of medication. I need to know!

>Kurdish forces in Syria receive surface-to-air missiles from US as part of secret deal

That doesn't sound very secret.

fuck off, don't give him attention

It's more like a rumor so far till Turkish planes start getting shot down by the PKK

nah, this is your punishment for being a weeb.

u mad i get all the (you)s ?

No, I want to know what happened after he snorted 4 lines of medication. I will have my answer.

But I never wronged you.

He went to hospital after gtaing friend's car, was given Arabic medicine and then got out

> I want to know what happened after he snorted 4 lines of medication
He came here.

Can you unsnort 4 lines of medication?

are we winning?

Use other substances to counter the lines

Have we ever been losing?

didn't you ask this yesterday boi

>unconfirmed information talk about the Russian will hands there positions to the US troops in afrin so that will make afrin under coalition umbrella in the other side sdf will
hands some oil fileds in deirezzor to russain

hahahaha IF TRUE

twitter.com/BerzanEbrahm/status/953251828396851200

read his comment and you'll understand

Not a bad trade-off.

when Russ and US gang up on Turkey

would be fun

>his
>talking about himself

thats a new one, gonna use it later.

Based. ErDOGan BTFO.

free idlib when

t. h3h

XoX

koont nahdar 3ala al malti

This fanfiction is legit retarded

Yah didn't the US already say they don't care about Afrin?

Qedd tifhemni ''Franciz''?

shu ya3ne nahdar ?

>'too good to be true' trade off
nah

تشيكد

>nahdar

>What are we going to do
W-what?

I hope Papa Roach does Afrin operation fo real this time

i'm talking
Maghrebi slang

Signs are indicating towards it, we are reaching another one of Erdoggie's deadlines which was a week and all this build up and preparation going on is indicating that something atleast is going to happen instead of the usual artillery strikes and border skirmishes

You know I can understand you guys, right?

where do u live putita ?

if they could somehow connect it with rest of kurdish held territory it would be vauleable ,maybe they have a plan

why wouldn't we know that ? you're an arab

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

What does /sg/ think?

/Serbia General/ soon

why?

How? THere are Turkish mercenaries right in the way and Erdogan isn't going to budge towards such an idea

Unless they connect it via some air bridge

So basically blocking erdomemes much awaited afrin invasion?
Strange if true

hopefully, im sick of non arabs commenting on the situation in syria and sharing their opinions, now i want to do the same, non-slav interfering in slav stuff.

I just though it was a bit counterproductive to talk against my back using a language I can somewhat understand.

>muawyah is the son of abu sufyan, he deserves respect, he was not the best but we are in no place to actually be able to comment on what happened, our opinions in that matter don't count.

Muawiyah was conceived through Nikah-e-Ijtema just like you.

google Oliver Ivanovic

any predictions when they do the strike on NorK?
Hawaii and Japan exercise (muh false alarm) indicates they will go for it.
How long does an agency need to put the stats they gained from those into use?

Not really. If Erdomeme took down Afrin, he would be able to link the N Aleppo border region with Idlibstan, and Nubl/Zahraa would be flanked from 3 sides.

Leader of Serbs in Kosovo was assassinated today. No one knows who did it yet, but it was probably our president taking out the opposition.

Kosovo today
Vojvodina tomorrow

U mean it could have been serbs, not albanians responsible?

But why would serbs kill him?

Hello mr shia, why are you guys such backstabbing untrustworthy vermin scum ? please end your life as soon as possible you stinking shite.

The trouble is nobody has an idea how the NK will respond to a limited strike by the US

I think they are still going through scenarios but I doubt there will be a strike

Why is the Leader of Serbs in kosovo the opposition to Serbian government instead of Kosovar politicians ?

jawabtak salama ro7i ya 7amama
7AMAMA BAYDA YA BAYDA YA 7AMAMA

>this is the power of tr*mpfag memes

Power. Current president is a megalomaniac, doesn't stand any opposition. Oliver Ivanovic was a major player in serbian parts of Kosovo, he could threaten his hegemony there.

Said a palestinian

Fortunately, NOBODY CARES about the opinion of crusader/egyptian/greek/iranian/roman/jewish rape-babies from the shithole of the world

this pic made me confused when I first saw it and thought Erdogan and Mugabe were bffs irl for reals

but I guess its just memeing

>Nubl/Zahraa would be flanked from 3 sides
By two opposing forces. Don't worry, they've been through worse.

Bongroach dreams

Because the current Serbian government is betraying the people on Kosovo by signing agreements with Albanian politicians. Kosovo Serbs are being sold out basically.

>Said a palestinian
>Russian geography skills

Who controls Kosovo on the terrain (not in terms of international recognition)?

Rou7i ya Nesmah

I think it was a joke m8

Taking a page right of Russia's playbook to eliminate opposition.

>By two opposing forces.
>Rebels/AQ & TSK
>Opposing
How?
>Don't worry, they've been through worse.
True. I remember the days when they were under siege and had only the Kurds to their back.
Not that was any comfort
t. Hasakah

>Implying Palestine isn't a Jordanian puupet
>French Geopolitical knowledge

>Hello mr shia, why are you guys such backstabbing untrustworthy vermin scum ? please end your life as soon as possible you stinking shite.

Why are sunnis retarded murtadds who blow up each other while serving interests of your jewish and amerimutt overlords?

been thinking about the false alarms too

>He doesn't know who are the majority of jordan population

whats the alternative, send a troll painted train? At least this way they can have some decent quality of life. I dont agree with it but if NATO or the US wants something theres little Serbia or anyone outside of Russia or China can do about it.

They did it in Syria and now they checked out how their people will react in worst case.
You have to be blind to not accept that they are considering it.
You might doubt it but it certainly is not 0%.
I'm rather sure there are some arguments like
>nork will pussy out and not do anything as they do not want to escalate and after prec strike on their launch test site they will not do tests again
>????
>profit

assuming they do a strike and those were tests, when would they be ready to do the prec strike?
maybe a seoul test before

Short answer: criminals (ethnicity is of no importance for these guys they fuck everyone over)

This picture reminded me of Mugabe

Does anyone know what's he doing now? I know he got some moneyz and protection from the news government, but whats he planning to do? Just die in complete obscurity in some luxury mansion in Harare?

Jews and Americans are based
Soon lad.

>Said a palestinian

Could be some Jordanian bedouin scumbag.
It isn't.

>Rebels/AQ & TSK
Muslim Brotherhood affiliated rebels (Ahrar al-Sham, Euphrates Shield, some moderate meme groups) vs. al-Qaeda affiliated groups like Nusra and Turkestan Islamic Party.
They cooperated during the latest counteroffensive because T*rkey allowed them to, but they won't be allowed to attack Aleppo.

>He actually thinks anyone would allow Israel's power to grow uncheked

They have already overextended their power when they got the Bomb. Now with the american power dwindling, I dont think anyone, including the EU, would allow this to happen

Not to mention Iran and Cockroachey

Decent quality of life you say? How can life be decent when your Albanian neighbors can spray your house with an AK without fear of prosecution? These negotiations only benefit Albanians not Serbs. They should be stopped altogether.

Yeha they are considering it hence I said scenarios

But in the end, it is just too risky imo but I'm just armchair generalling like all of us. The trouble is the fact that what the NK retaliation will be and how will it scale with the American strike.

I hoped to see more burned Leo 2A4, but roaches seems to bring only crappy m60

I see
What are the chances serbian volunteers organize to go fight in Kosovo in order to cuck Nato?

>cunt flap earlobes
dropped

They are all still in the Donbas.

>t. brainlet p*le

>The trouble is the fact that what the NK retaliation will be and how will it scale with the American strike.
what happens in reality doesn't matter, all that matters is the perception and motivation of those in burgerland who make the assesment on it. If they give a good scenario to Trump he might as well go for it