Rascist ass honkey ass cracka

Rascist ass honkey ass cracka

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM
nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernterf
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a coincidence Lauren decided to pay a visit to africa after reading that study about average penis size in Sub-Saharan africa. You know the true reason for her trip to is to get that sweet BBC straight from the source.

Die, kike.

Fuck you Ahmed

Shes such a dumb bitch my family and i vactioned in capetown last summer. It was fine. Its always been fine.

tu fais pitié

African niggers tend to be short, ugly and balding. The genetic debris left behind after all the prime slaves were taken. Comparing them to hand-selected American bucks is an insult. She'd have stayed home if she wanted that.

>travels to common sex tourism destination for women
>makes posts about "avoiding rape"
>from sub-culture with potent taboos on race that make for easy fetishization

is sex tourism actually a thing in Africa? I have a hard time believing anyone would be dumb enough to do that when many of these countries have HIV rates of like 25% of the population.

Africa and the Caribbean, yes.

>frog obsessed with niggerdicks
color me surprised

She's way out of Cape Town you fucking leaf.

She already got "that" in Canada lol.

>France insults Lauren Southern
>White knight defends her by posting a picture of a 56%er
>White knight is American
So are you claiming you are shareblue?

It's a thing in North Africa to some degree, certainly not in sub Saharan death lands

every female who takes a trip to africa deserves to be raped

They might as well just fucking stay there.

>fpbp

woke

I hate this stupid slut

You're fast, Finnknight.

>Dress like a slut
>GUISE I'M TRAD

so you're saying that slavery was actually good for you after all?

When the only thing your people have going for them is the narrative that their penis sizes are bigger.

my gf lives in cape town, she has literal bars on her doors and windows
stop lying

I don't get it (your nipples are hard, btw). Also, why Africa? You doing the sex tourism thing? That's kinda hot how you got the alt-weenies orbiting you and you're doing the Africa thing. How's your Jew grandparents doing? Tell them Sup Forums says hello.

Every Jewish woman's dream is to be dominated by the BBC. Lauren is not an exception.

>Highest rate of rape in the world
B-but it's all fine goy!
Leafs are the eternal cucks of the anglosphere

It's only a problem if you're white.

if she wanted get big dick she should have gone to Hungary

>my gf lives in cape town
How much money do you send her every month?

Somebody tell Lauren to suggestively eat an Orange Cream Pop to celebrate Trump's first year anniversary.

Hey Rabbi, watchya doin there?

actually she has a large trust fund so she actually send me money

>Coalburning civic nationalist cunt goes to Africa

Who would have thought. Is she hunting for based half-Irish half-Black dicks there too?

What is that spray or w/e in her hand ?

flavored lube

I contacted Amber Rudd for this post. Rot in jail maggot.

Pepperspray you stupid fuck

>The slaves were prime stock
The slaves were captives taken in wars ie. the losers on the African continent. The prime stock didn't lose wars and get taken prisoner.

I love Alice.

Experiencing life from the backseat of a car. Go figure

Slide thread, not politics

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

Half black half Irish isn't AFRICAN and second thing is that the guy Lauren fucked is based black guy who supports Trump

Then you're a coward

how bout a quick rundown instead

North Africa only so no aids. Women just go to Morocco and Egypt never any real danger zone.

is that you finnknight? responding to a pic about you?

How the fuck can a Canadian nog even vote for Trump? Have you ever wondered if the dumb cunt is lying?

When you conquer and colonize a country, you don't just select your slaves from the army, dingus. They took everybody worth taking. That's why black American males are essentially genetic perfection - tall, muscular, handsome and with huge penises. The best of the best.

>Egypt
>not dangerous

>I have a hard time believing anyone would be dumb enough to do that
You failed to account for white women user. You've gotta stop doing that.

kek

Here I thought you were THE finncuck. You're just a false-flagging imposter.

Perhaps the real finncuck finally committed sudoku

audibly kek'd

At 37, She's old enough to look after herself.

F

Safer than the rest of Africa

There are tons of Italian women that go to Zanzibar for sun, sea and BBC.

SAVAGE

Cute chick, would cum inside.

>Lauren finally addresses the plight of white farmers who are getting genocided in South Africa and does serious journalism to bring liight to the issue
>character assassination threads start back again
>1 post by this ID

Sage, report and hide

To be fair "African" is very different from a half-black guy who looks like the average American and cosplays.

Lauren's sister, on the other hand is a dirty coalburning thot.

I'd pay $5 to see lauren get blacked by giant congo savage cock. And I'd pay $100 for the video to be a sticky on Sup Forums for a week.

You're sick faggot KYS

>looks like the average american
>flag
Have you ever been here?

She's totally our girl. Top lad. Shadilay my fellow keksters.

I can't stand ecelebs. I hope this cunt gets gang raped and decapitated and it's posted to liveleak.

>being this canadian

Lauren is so fucking hot

I'd give away everything I own and cut off my dick just to be her slave for a day

this

>stays on resort with security in safest town in SA
>ignores the 18,000+ murders in 2016

please tell me the whole GI assimilation thing is a joke.

She's just outlining GI's position on the issue in this comment, not her own. And GI's position on the issue is just their official stance for group optics, in reality they obviously support deportations and stopping all immigration.

Screaming "GTKRWN" and purity-spiralling until only 200 people want to associate with you won't you get you anywhere, no matter how many "le ironic" kekistani memes you post to mock people

Yes I have. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Are you going to make me take my time to google "he will not divide us" images and post just for you? Don't argue with me about it you pedantic retard. Your country and mine have very similar racial pasts so grow the fuck up and drop your act pretending that your country is 100% white.

>the guy Lauren fucked is based black guy who supports Trump

kek

Aside from a hunting trip/ Safari (which I would love to do one day), why the FUCK would you ever want to travel there? Especially someone like Lauren Souther, wtf is she thinking?

>nu-/po/ would rather spend time arguing about celebrity drama or whether this or that person is a coalburner than talk about what's happening in South Africa.or any relevant news or politics

The absolute state of this place

youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM
>South Africa's Farm Murders: Jeanine's Story

>The End of South Africa
nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernterf

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>The website “GenocideWatch.com” observes: “About 50 people on average are murdered in South Africa per day, of which at least 20 of them are whites (95% black-on-white murder rate). Please take into consideration that white people make up only 9% (4,500,000) of the demographics in South Africa, and therefore the white murder rate in South Africa is quite significant.”

>Jared Taylor interviews a White South African:
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>Young girl talking about white oppression in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA

>Video about poverty and white people in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
>South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

>The sad extinction of the South African white Afrikaner
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
>Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the White Man" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

It's not purity spiraling. She's a kike using Sup Forums memes to infiltrate white identity movements despite being a basic bitch civic nationalist.

LOL
E-THOT TOO GOOD FOR Sup Forums MEETUPS

She's doing a documentary. Part one is already on jewtube.

EVERY FUKING TIME

fpbp

this. All white sluts crave thick African BBC. Go MGTOW

>taking an obvious false-flagger seriously
>actually going out of your way to make a fake image just to fulfill your cuck fantasies
>memeflag

I'd love to see all those mutts gang rape her.

Who is this girl anyway? Does she practice pre-marital sex? If so, dropped.

She kind of looks like a natural blonde albeit a sandy blonde in that pic.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

fuck the mutt meme might be real

kys

>hey let's automatically give loads of money to anyone who parrots our memes back at us
this is what Sup Forums is now

"Let's talk about how jews are kind of shitty" this topic should not be taboo.

she has her legs up in the air waiting for that bbc

Don't worry. That cuckboy can watch.

kek

This