How the hell is Android 17 on par with SSB Goku? It makes no sense

How the hell is Android 17 on par with SSB Goku? It makes no sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O94SQ_E0iHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't have to.

You know you've done fucked up when the power scaling makes less sense than GT

Sense has never included in dragon ball.

Dragonball Super might as well be called "Continuity can lick my hairy anus." probably around the revival of F arc did it start becoming apparent how souless this whole thing was.

Don't know, but I want to see more of his hot piece of ass sister.

He was stronger than the strongest ruler of the universe with no training.
He was stronger than the super sayian that beat him with no training.
He has unlimited stamina and energy and tried for over a decade, when the previously mentioned ruler was able to get to the same level in three months.
It makes perfect sense if you're not retarded.

>Stronger than frieza with no training
>trains
>gets stronger

so hard to grasp wow

>dragonball
>logic
lol at ur lyfe kid

How do androids get stronger through training

Why didn't he just show up in the Buu saga and kill Majin Buu if he was getting that strong?

Like Vegeta and Whis said, Goku has a bad habbit of holding back

Technically Vegeta shouldn't be at Goku's level either since he never had his limits artificially expanded by becoming a literal god first. Goku even laments he could never get that kind of power by just training. Vegeta gets trained by Whis for a few months and blammo.

If you didn't care then, don't care now.

Watch/read DBZ

17 was holding back too, Goku himself acknowledges it

They never get stronger and are irrelevant by the time Cell blows a hole through Piccolo.

>Android 17 on par with SSB Goku

Hes a robot with built in limits

Watch/read DBZ, they explain and how and why they can get stronger

How about you explain it here instead

Toriyama himself said they can get stronger since they're part human

Now fuck off

goku said he was holding back in the episode

>spoonfeed me please
Why are you even replying to a DB thread when you clearly know nothing about it?

I enjoy talking shit about Dragon Ball plot holes as well. But you're barking up the wrong tree here. Android 17 was strong as fuck in comparison to the saiyan without training. Why is it surprising that training in that universe would make them that powerful?

When did it ever say they couldn't get stornger with training dipshit?
Why are they the only exception?
Please, show me the chapter that says they can never get stronger retard.
That was in the span of a few days dipshit, nobody gets stronger they fast unless they zenkai or go to a special room for a year.
He's not a robot, he's an artificial human retard.

Read my post again you retarded piece of shit

The same way an android can have a child.

In fact, it makes far less sense that 17 and 18 can still have children than it does that 17 and 18 can train to become stronger, since the ability to procreate probably wasn't high up on Gero's important human functions to keep list, where as killing Goku was almost certainly at the top of his priorities.

What one?
The one where you want proof of something that you need to prove since you're implying that 17 and 18 are the one exception in the entire universe where training does nothing?
Dumbass

17 was build for kill Goku soo makes sense if you think it

>Watch/read DBZ, they explain and how and why they can get stronger

Where in my post am I saying they CAN'T get stronger?

Get your head out of your ass you ridiculous retard

Super fanboys are worse than Umaru fanboys, jesus

>it makes perfect sense
Frieza's power boost was just as bullshit as 17's. Are there actually people on Sup Forums who think this asspull is acceptable?

Idiot

Because they aren't androids

This, holy shit

I replied to three people dumbass
How about you make it known which was your post?
I just assumed you were the first retard, faggot.

Geat retort faggot

>Android 17 and Android 18 aren't actually androids

That's right they aren't. They are "Artificial Human" in the japanese version. They are mostly organic with some cybernetic enhancements.

And they are 'Artificial' in the same way that Cyber Newtypes are (Cyber Newtypes are actually called 'Artificial Newtypes' in the Japanese version)

you act as if DBZ power levels have ever been consistent. better to just throw them out all together so everyone one can be relevant.

high XP poachers.

It was pretty consistent in the Frieza, Cell, and Majin Buu sagas. And then GT/Super comes in and messes everything up.

>bringing Frieza to the tournament but not Cell and Dabura

I find it more offensive that they are pushing master roshi as on par with base goku because "secret training lol"

He was irrelevant for decades, but now I guess he's strong enough to have beaten original freiza cell himself now

No it was never consistent because it was constantly stressed how unreliable the power level measurements were with so many people being able to vary their power levels so drastically.

If I knew bringing the Earthlings back to relevance again would mean trivializing training from literal gods and any semblance of plot consistency I would have never asked for it
Toriyama pls

inconsistant is the wrong word, i guess what i mean is, that anyone's power level could skyrocket at anytime( sayian transformations,bad guy transformations, hyperbolic time chamber,special training)

power levels in dbz are exponential so there is no reason to doubt that other people could not catch up to goku with the same bullshit methods that he uses.

In universe explanation, he was holding back.

Our universe explanation, toei has always had a hardon for 17.

power levels are just how much Ki someone has access to, someone with a lower power level can still easily win by being smarter, faster, tougher, or physically stronger.

Off-screen training, it makes sense in the context of the series.

The real question is, if Dr. Gero could build cyborgs that were so technologically advanced they could over power all the best fighters in the Universe, why hasn't Bulma or Dr. Briefs built anything better?

But power level correlates to how fast, tough, or physically stronger someone is. Someone with higher power level will just no sell everything a person with lower power level throws at it unless they absorb them or use the poison Frost used

> It doesn't have to.
Yes it does .

It actually makes more sense than many other things going on in the series right now, it actually might be the most logical thing that have happened in the enterity of DBS so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=O94SQ_E0iHY

that is where you are wrong kiddo

>It makes perfect sense

Androids is an inaccurate translation. They're cyborgs.

>dragon radar
>time machine
Are these two not broken enough?

They're extremely broken, and yet they still haven't been enough to prevent the Earth and/or it's people (Briefs family included) from getting wrecked on numerous occasions.

>It makes no sense

>there are literally people in this thread defending this horse shit writing
Just because he started out relatively strong doesn't mean he can fight on par with fucking gods, especially when at most he's been training on normal humans he could already beat since his first appearance.

Man, so much for GoDs being way beyond anything else and needing god ki to fight them.

At this rate Cell will be stronger than Zeno.

And then Buu will absorb both.

>Gohan can't join the tournament, because he has another conference
>everyone is panicking
>suddenly Satan appears
>he's been doing crossfit in secret for one day and is super strong now
>spars with SSB Goku
>wrecks his divine space monkey ass
>tournament day
>someone knocks out Buu
>Satan breaks his limits and becomes Super Satan God Super Satan Rage 666
>slaps the contestants
>slaps the gods
>slaps the angels
>defeats both Zenos with german suplex
>he's the boss of the gym now
>it makes sense because because he was the champ even before he started to use ki and Goku was holding back

Actually it's the only thing that makes sense until now.

>frieza power up
>goku being able to move when hit freezes time
>gohan power ups
>roshi beating tien
>sword spirit bomb
>all of the strongest warriors live on earth
>blue goku losing to krillin
>zamasu becoming the universe

anime only

>Master Roshi and 17 aren't allowed to train
>Their gains have to only Piccolo tier

Huh speaking of which Piccolo is what SS3 level now?

What kind of fucking explanation is that the SSB Goku was holding back?

He shouldn't even turn ssj3 If he wanted to hold back.
Goku one shotted "stronger than ssj3 but still in ssj2 Trunks" just by turning blue for one second

thank for laugh

You're fucking retarded.

>so there is no reason to doubt that other people could not catch up to goku with the same bullshit methods that he uses.

Indeed. But 17 did not use the same bullshit methods that Goku used. 17 caught up with people training with literal gods by fighting a bunch of poachers.

Its a Cartoon show its bullshit powerlevels from start of DBZ so fuck off grow up and stop being manchild

Only the sayians had the abilty to keep getting stronger enough to be relevant in the manga.

Power levels fags btfo. Control of god ki allows you to hold back your power perfectly.

I'd watch this

One is ugly and the other is pretty. It makes perfect sense.

17 shouldn't even be able to touch SSJ3 Goku let alone SSB even after his "training"

17 is Saitama, he broke his limiter and now he can be as strong as he want to be.
>b-but why nobody make more androids
Only Gero could and Gero is dead now I ask why nobody revive Gero to build them then?

I guess powerlevels aren't relevant anymore, just how intelligent the fighter is at fighting.
That or Goku lowers his powerlevel on purpose to fight weaker guys.
Shit I don't know, it's pretty fucking stupid but at least they let previously useless characters be useful again.

>fights off poachers for a few months
>now stronger than perfect cell

you guys wished upon a saiyan's paw for the other characters to be relevant
this is what you get

Power levels were literally created to mock the concept of a simple ranking system being able to take all that into account. If power levels were really consistent the way you say, Goku and Piccolo would be dead along with the rest of the world, and we'd be watching the Raditz show.

Maybe he actually fights poachers all round the world. In the night he beats Africans, early morning it's Asians, then he fucks his wife, then he spends time with his kids, then he beats Australians and then attacks South Americans. Then he flies naked in Russia. He might also eat poachers' souls.

That makes no fucking sense.

Because Dr. Gero was better than them. Problem solved.

I wish Gohan was the main character. Oldies need to retire.

agreed

I had read many sad things in my life, but this ... this is a tragedy beyond mere words ... or even human understanding

Funnily enough her most dangerous invention is neither of those things. It's the command activated nigh-endless duration diarrhea pills she made when she was 12. Consider the fact that a close to rampaging Beerus was stopped by diarrhea, Bulma could have defeated Beerus in BoG.

What do you think you're watching?

the real problem was giving goku "god" level power to start off the series
all it has done is diminish the impact it should have had

Holy shit, I just realized something. Android ki can't be sensed normally. God ki also can't be sensed normally. What if Gero's android ki is actually some sort of imitation god ki that Gero discovered.

you're thinking too much again, user

They're consistent in that if you put a pl 5 against a pl 1000, 1000 will always win no matter what. The show is all about powering up and transforming to get a higher powerlevel so they can win.

Why do people even watch this?

Nostalgia from watching dbz on Toonami as a kid and wanting that same excitement from dbs but being disappointed everytime

It's been airing for nearly two years now. Why haven't people realised it's not going to get better?

Desperation for those once in a blue moon moments like SSB Kaioken x10 or SSB Vegito

I wished for another dragon ball series. I got monkeypawned
I ask that question aswell, user

I thought that was the whole point of Z when Gohan defeated Cell and Goku died but no... then they did Buu and Goku became number one again.

That was the point when i had enough... i miss child Goku going on adventures and all that... sigh.