Tokyo Ghoul :re

What the FUCK was her problem?

Beat and raped by dad, but never had any friends or books like Kaneki so she went bad.

Bloody hell what a drastic change.

To be honest some people were pointing out how fucked in the head she likely was a full year ago. I just hope Ishida doesn't bitch out and have her not die, because it really is the best ending possible for Mutsuki. She's so fucked up and killed so many innocent people at this point that she needs to be put down.

So most of the cast should die?

How do we go from that... to this?

He just wants Kaneki to suck his dick a little.

Pretty much. If Yoriko did die, then that'd most likely seal her death flag. I'm fucking sad because Yoriko is literally one of the few purest characters left in the series and she doesn't deserve this shit. Taking it out on your rival's best friend just to spite her is really fucked up. I'd be sad if Yoriko died but at the same time, I prefer that she dies for the sake of the plot.

Given the sheer number of photos there I think she might go at the loved ones of quite literally everyone Kanaki was friends with.

Did that girl who was friends with Tsukiyama appear again after she decided to go full crazy?

Hori is still alive and hangs around Tsukiyama (mainly in Omakes).

The only person still alive who is really as fucked up as Mutsuki is Takizawa. Her shit with Yoriko really crossed the line.

Is there anyone left in this manga that is not completely flamboyantly bonkers?

Juuza

Kurona is just a little crazy when it comes to her sister, other than that she's pretty normal. Most of Black Goat is pretty stable mentally, especially considering their Ghouls and being dumb doesn't really make Naki crazy. I mean at least the Qs like Higemaru and Shao are so underdeveloped they're basically just vanilla flavored CCG.

At worst you could call a few people sadists, but most characters in the manga are surprisingly well-adjusted despite the constant "life or death" stakes they're faced with.

>her

Listen you tumblrina piece of shit, that's a GUY

baka

You're right, she is my husband and will bear my children, like a man.

Girl (male)

I still don't understand what the issue was concerning that retarded emo guy. His reasoning is still stupid.

Oedipus complex, probably.

I could kind of understand it if we actually saw how hard Kaneki must've penetrated Aura? Like what the hell did he destroy her womb or some shit? She spent a few weeks? (months?) in the hospital so muh aunt?

Hard to understand the motive without seeing how strong the bond between him and her even was, as well as. Either way I'm excited because this is the first time any fight has had any real tension/meaning to it since Kaneki/Arima v2 or maybe even Kaneki vs Tsukiyama, Karren, and Eto.

The desire to fuck Him? (Her¿) grows with each day

Nope.

I'm certain that she is a boy.

I hope she doesn't die, chapters with her are so good.

I hope she doesn't die. She's one of the few characters in TG that knows what she wants and works hard to achieve it.

>knows what she wants and works hard to achieve it
Yes, by involving/killing someone who doesn't have anything to do with the situation. She sure is a hardworker!

I hope she dies as painfully as possible.

I wish she had died instead of Sharkbro.

Imagine Sharkbro being alive to witness Kaneki's betrayal of the CCG + Urie going frame out, or hell just Sharkbro hitting on Shao. WHY DOES ISHIDA ONLY TAKE AWAY THE BEST CHARACTERS

>the ONE EYED KING literally got wrecked by a literal who bitchboy like Aura
If he doesn't fuck him up in the next chapter. I'm dropping this shit.

Just finished TG, I was about to drop it after the Aogiri Arc because I got bored of Kaneki only following Kanou but holy shit the last Anteiku raid arc was so good. is :re just as good?

also fuck clowns.

only after being forced to offer herself up as a slave to a giant tranny's auction and then later on a creepy stalker kidnapped her, cut off all her limbs, and then did the same thing to her that her dad did.

i mean, there was also the psychotic episodes in between all of the events, but it was all small scale compared to this.

I swear if she somehow managed to pin Yoriko's death on Touka due to some circumstantial bullshit.

Slaughtering her entire family was not small scale.

I can relate to her, Haise was best boy.

She was already insane even before the auction and kidnap. She literally murdered her own family even though her mother and sibling did nothing wrong and killed a cat for no reason. Now she's involved someone who's completely innocent and doesn't have anything to do with her issue with Touka just so she could spite her. She just wasn't aware of how fucked up she is back then and the kidnap somehow triggered it.

If Kaneki doesn't kill this little bitch or at least torture him, I'm dropping this shit

Same here.
If you are having your MC finally stop being a bitch and defeat the strongest character in the series so far only to have him job to some irrelevant cunt because "lel RC supressor" then fuck you, Ishida.

mutsuki is a qt

Yeah, I mean, I understand that Ishida is probably using Aura to give Mutsuki and Touka some spotlight but Kaneki being able to at least dodge his attacks is fucking miles better than seeing him getting hit by MUH AUNT. I got pissed the moment when he got hit several times by Mutsuki and that Aura panel only made it worse. I won't be satisfied unless I see Aura getting completely wrecked in the next chapter.

I want a doujin of Torso raping mutsuki pls

Is√A really that shit? I only watched the first season and then started the manga from scratch so I wouldn't know, but ive been seeing some bits here and there and most of the important shit is there like the 2 owls, Akira, Shachi, Naki, Kuro and Shiro, Arima (though I think he doesn't fuck Kaneki's shit up), the Anteiku raid which, the Centipide transformation. everything seems mostly in place besides Kaneki joining Aogiri and Hide dying.

Aura is such an irrelevant bitch boy who needs to be offpaneled by Kaneki going berserk.
This is the guy who Urie shat on for taking like 15 minutes to heal a broken leg

I think it's just as shit as the 1st season so chances are you'll enjoy it.

I secodn this. He better die and put this pleb in his place

He's got the hots for his aunt. That's all.