First Day Back at School

>Be Me
>Take class on European Military History, cause that shit is cool
>See this shit on the first slideshow
>Knows I'm in for a long semester

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_history#History_as_propaganda:_Is_history_always_written_by_the_victors?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay?

>Christian fantasies of Islamofascism

What is this even trying to say exactly?
The invasion didn't happen? That they were there asking directions?

Also, why the hell use that picture? Especially when there are period ones to use?

That's from fucking Dungeons and Dragons or something. Did Martel even use a hammer? Did anybody ever use a hammer like that unless they're a fucking giant?

Drop out of this course, you're going to learn nothing. Get your money back and be sure to tell them why.

I'd love to drop out, but this is one of the last courses I need for the major. Maybe I can drop some hard red pills on the class if the professor turns out to be a total cunt.

If you do anything about andulusia you should bring up all the proof that it was a myth.
It was a terrible regime where many people were enslaved and abused.

>american "education"

it's not like muslims took toddlers from their families, brainwashed tvem and turned into medieval super soldiers, nonsence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_history#History_as_propaganda:_Is_history_always_written_by_the_victors?

I would subvert the professor and challenger her/him on her/his points

God damn I’m glad I went to a centrist/right school in Texas

Even my Nazi Era history class downplayed Nazi atrocities

Martel means Marteau (hammer) which means he crushed them like he was using a hammer or he actually used some kind of hammer weapon

I got Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book Heretic to back up that fact that Islam has a Fascist tendencies. I mean what other religion has a verse like Quran 2:191

enjoy your failing grade.

What a weird coincidence that years in the Common Era system are the same as Anno Domini.

fascism is a good thing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era
>The expression has been traced back to 1615, when it first appeared in a book by Johannes Kepler as the Latin usage vulgaris aerae,[5][6] and to 1635 in English as "Vulgar Era".[b] The term "Common Era" can be found in English as early as 1708,[7] and became more widely used in the mid-19th century by Jewish academics
Huh.

Class is in 10 minutes, let's see if he's as big a cuck as his slides showcase. Also, this dude was in Uzbekistan, where they hurl gays off roofs.
>Time for a debate boys

This is how the left will talk about 9/11 in a few years. They'll claim that "sources say" the Muslims dindu nuffin, and that the only important thing that you should remember about 9/11 was the massive racist white backlash.

Ask the teacher why they're against Christians defending themselves.

Surprise, surprise.

>Outcome uncertain
What? Shitskins got btfo, never tried to invade again.

>That fantasy pic for a real battle

Who the fuck is your teacher a wargaming neet?

Did he smash motherfuckers with a hammer the size of an anvil?

Because that's pretty metal if true.

What does this even mean? Islamofacism? What the fuck?

>Central Asia

He is a creep islamopile like Boe Burgdahl

The man is subvertedd by the hajis get out

I had a lecturer play Amon Amarth and Ensiferum in a lecture once as evidence of neo-Norse romanticism. It was pretty cool

You're going to learn the hard way...
Are you saying there are no alternative modules you could take instead?

I like to think he did

Don't forget they had to kidnap white Christian boys so they could run the muzzies' shithole for them.

Did he really go into battle with a giant hammer?

the absolute state of education

It means that he's very uncomfortable with us learning about Charles Martel because we might use it to damage his carefully crafted political narrative.

Islam is perfect and Muslims have never ever done anything wrong. And if the evidence disagrees with you, then just suppress or change the evidence.

Good luck, OP.

don't friend if you want your major

No, the hammer was a nickname, as in he is a hammer

Real war hammers look like puck related anyway

Those giant hammers are fantasy a human couldn’t swing such a giant hammer with deadly force it’s too heavy

No, he probably used a sword like a normal person and was named Martel for kicking lots of ass. If he did use a hammer, it would have been a smaller war hammer, but those weren't really used until the development of plate armor.

It means the teacher has been hate-listening to neocon talk radio.

>actual fascistic religion

Not fascist.

>frog picture

Fascist.

Don’t drop out grin and bare it and get your piece of paper

I learned far more of the humanities and history on my own outside of college than in it

Nha He was the ''Hammer of God''

Its more of a figure of speech and probably doesnt refer to his weapon of choice

Play it safe, write cucked essays, go along with it. Yeah, they're fucking stupid but it's much better to have a degree at the end of it than not because your commie professor doesn't like your view.

Well, seems pretty hard to avoid the conclusion that you should never mess with white people?

drop the teacher's e-mail we gotta send some banters

>The peaceful Muslims
>invaded France
>because they are allowed to
>you're not a racist are you?
>Charles Martel was a racist
>he fought the Muslims
>he should have welcomed them into France
>like we do today!
>right children?
YES TEACHER

but he's not wrong you know

Share some Hardcore History or Interesting Things Explained Well episodes with people in the class so they can hear what actual objective, non-SJW history sounds like.