I want to be Kobayashi.

I want to be Tooru.

>Please no cancer.
Too late.

>Please no cancer.

how ironic

I want to sniff and lick Kanna's butt

Well, that didn't take long.

Unfortunately, the content well has dried up. This anime really was sort of dumped the moment it ended. It feels bad, but I can't see the situation turning around somehow, even when the little bonus episode comes out in the fall or whenever it's slated. It still feel bad enough that I ended up watching the dub just because I wanted more fat dragons. Whoever was the English VA for the Emperor of Demise should probably have instead done the voiceover for a GPS locator. He siphoned away any emotion from the whole last episode. It's not like the whole dub was that great anyway. Maybe a 6/10.

I need more kobayashi in my life. I watched the anime and read the manga and need moreee

It's such a comfy, funny, interesting and heart-warming show

>you will never marry tohru or kobayashi

Post more Kanna. And no lewd stuff, she's pure.

I watched a "Maid Dragon funny moments" video (I know, fuck me, right) after watching the season just to hear what the dub was like and was not impressed. Tohru sounded alright most of the time but sometimes felt a bit off, Kanna sounded very out of character, Kobayashi felt fitting but the lady sounded like she was reading straight from the script in her hands without even trying, and Fafnir sounded pretty awful and the dub lines made him less intimidating.

>funny moments video
I sympathize.

I guess I could just say what I said last time. I was almost on the verge of making an outright review thread just for its sake, but I felt like that was stepping over a few lines:

Tohru
- Often inconsistent with delivery as if the VA couldn't decide how to express the character on a moment to moment basis. The tone or just entire voice would sometimes fly off the handle. Sometimes it did work, but other times it just felt out of place. All in all, the extremities in the VA work generally felt out of place mostly because every single one of those expressive reaches never really occurred but once respectively. If there was more consistency, it would be more palatable. As it stood, it got to a point where it felt as if the VA was attempting to re-tailor Tohru's tone or character for every episode or scene.
Kobayashi, Fafnir and Takiya
- They all suffer from the same issue: their lines are delivered as if the respective VAs read from a script through a choked/tight throat in an attempt to force some sort of character out of their own mouths. There isn't any real natural feel to the voices of those 3 characters. Kobayashi did actually have some notable moments when she gets emotional, however. Takiya's maid fit in the first episode was actually good as well.
Kanna
- Actually not terrible. A little dry, but certainly an acceptable execution if the VA was attempting to keep in line with the Japanese VA tone.
Saiwaka (Riko)
- It goes in the trash.
Lucoa
- Takes a lot of liberty, but in a consistent way that feels like a very genuine character. If I may make the assumption, the Lucoa VA succeeded in the area where the Tohru VA failed.
Elma
- Very acceptable. A little squeaky/overly panicked at times, but generally consistent and palatable.
Emperor of Demise
- Guy can only make one tone and one voice. It's shit.

Kanna is the best. There is no cuter dragon.

LOTY

>Lucoa
>Takes a lot of liberty
>the same VA who took a lot of liberty voicing Panty and Junko
It comes out unironically funny nonetheless.

It's funny because it's consistent. The rest of the cast doesn't lack that control. Lucoa's VA is good because no matter how silly her character might sound at times, that tone and character isn't slipping and sliding all across a spectrum.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uejsTnvmudY

What do you guys think of this?

Left one is wife of all years.

The cutest.

I think you should fuck off and I also think I should report you for shilling garbage ecelebs

>digibro
I DESPISE IT

Y'know for whatever reason, the composition of this scene reminded me of a Mamoru Hosoda film or somethin'.

ii-ya

I want to hug Kanna.

I like Kanna
I like Tohru
I like Kobayashi
I'm so lonely please help

Kill self.

>click link
>that video duration and voice
This was shilled here a few weeks ago. I don't need to lose 17 minutes to here a bunch of thoughts that I've already developed on my own. I concretely know why Maidragon is ""comfy and feel-good."" That said, I guess it serves a purpose for plebs who can't drop time to just dip their toes into a series to see if they like it or not, much less form a coherent opinion on said series.

By the time they watched that video they could've already marathoned the first episode.

>Maidragon thread
>100% posts about anime
Funny

I want to hug kanna sexually

Are you implying we get regular manga scanlations or something? Iruru is a stupid character anyway.

Please 2 of them are lewd without the internet.

Alright, just don't lewd Kanna.

Are you implying we get regular anime episodes or something?

what did you expect?