Redpilled or Polarized?

I was reading a thread by a guy who talked about his transition from being a libertarian to being alt-right (sort of) after noticing all of the shit happening in the West these days.
It seemed like it was a transition a large number of people on this board had made at some point, and I'm starting to notice it in myself.
The enraging counterproductivity of the "progressive" left is almost omnipresent to the point where it takes severe delusion and indoctrination to not notice it.
For example, I went from seeing the Muslims as allies and victims of Israeli warmongering, to having an overall bad opinion of them after having my own country flooded with rapefugees, and all this while seeing a majority of people denying the problem or ignoring it.
It's no wonder people are fed up.

But at the same time I can't help to think that this might be the point. This polarization we're seeing is hardly a coincidence. See, divide and conquer is a handy tool, and it seems like it's being used against us by those with real power and privilege in this world (i.e bankers, mostly).
What they want, essentially, seems to be a homogeneous world under one government with them controlling the positions of power, but that's hard to achieve with an armed population that fights tyranny instead of each other.

I know it might be a hard thing to do (having seen all that we've seen), but I honestly think it would be more productive to not close ourselves off from other groups that we've learned to despise, and instead try to work with them as much as we can.
I'm starting to feel like it's not group vs group as much as it is bad people vs good people, because good and bad people exist within all races and religions as far as I can tell.

I don't know if I've been coherent enough for anyone to read this, but I would love to discuss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for an actual intelligent thread.

How quickly this is being slid should tell you all you need to know.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it. Was kind of worried that all of my text would have been for nothing.

Yes, it's a tremendous acceleration we've seen the last couple of years. Things are truly reaching it's peak in terms of tension tight now, and every day I stumble upon news about some new EU regulation or a report of a democracy bomb on some "dictatorship", conveniently hidden in the shadow of insignificant news about whatever we should be concerned about this week.

I think grouping into little niche groups is a pretty bad thing to do whenever you’re trying to make a general ideological push. Unless you’re making a specific push for something that involves a group like race, ethnostate type stuff. Libertarians and “alt-right” connect on a lot of stuff and can benefit each other greatly.

Bump
And never, ever give up firearms if you haven't already.

You bring up a decent point and it is something I've been noticing myself. The demonizing of your opponents is old as time, but we need to look beyond what is practically instinctual.

Now it seems a serious dialogue can't exist without being referred to as racist or a liberal. When communications break down, strife becomes common place. That is until we become sick of strife and wish to reaffirm our communication skills. The war and peace revolving door.

Globalisation - yes.
(((them))) running the show - no.

Indeed, it's pretty self-evident; a little niche groups is always just a little niche group.

We essentially want the same thing: to not be fucked over by the communists.

I wouldn't, if I had any. Our government seems to have no problem with regular people being unarmed while criminals are the only ones with guns.

Bump for interest

Polarization is a natural thing that occurs when the people have lost the core fundamental values that can maintain cohesiveness. As everything becomes Godless, everything starts to become relative, because there is no more objective basis upon which to build a moral system everyone can agree with, and you see individualism as the prime way of thinking arise amidst the populace.

But because mankind is a fundamentally social being, some individuals do try to set apart some of their respective divergences and unite under some set of moral values. The phenomena you describe only arises at that stage, where the (((parasites))) simply have to act as to lower the individual's tendency to set aside their differences by exacerbating them. But the damage has already been done: as soon as you lose objective truth from sight, you will be divided, then conquered, and it's simply a matter of time and logistic means.

The reason why so few people can relate with one another and why trust is fundamentally inexistent, even amidst the natives of a country, is the direct consequence of secularism.

>The enraging counterproductivity of the "progressive" left
The enraging counterproductivity, can also come from the "conservative" right.
Extreme are blinding.

Personally I'm a firm believer that most people (in America at least) would actually agree about the largest issues facing our country. The problem is the media never mentions the big issues, they keep us divided by focusing on the smaller, insignificant issues that can be emotionally charged.

Example a) look how the #MeToo movement has evolved from exposing real rapes to exposing Aziz Ansari as a normal guy with sexual desires.

Dividing us on gender was always the last card. Someone seems desperate.

This is the flip side of the enlightenment coin.
God died as we became more rational, and from that point we could expect to see some disastrous results, according to Nietzsche.
Lo and behold, he was right! Communism came around and killed millions upon millions.

What can we do to counteract this phenomenon?

Well said. D&C is not about doctrinal nuances or different shade of white, it's previous to that and far more toxic, because it's easier to mistake for the "natural" order of things.

Keep your guard up. If the fact that they were able to coopt "subversive" movements and make useful idiots out of them tells you anything, is that their chamaleonic nature is far for merely "racial".

>are they dividing and conquering
You're putting the cart before the horse here. When separate groups of people are forced to compete for the same area/resources there will ALWAYS be conflict. The solution is not "hey let's team up with the muslims and the blacks because the (((bankers))) are the common enemy", it's to get them out so that our society stops fracturing due to the natural tensions created by alien wedges.

The [insert foreign group here] will never put the interests of YOUR nation above their group interests, therefore division is inherent to their introduction. It is the act of bringing them to our countries that's causing us to "divide", and that's why they're the ones who are pushing it (funding, media support, foreign policy support). We cannot wrestle control of our own nations from (((the enemy))) when we are unable to trust our own neighbors. Look at the state of modern American politics and you will see your future, they will import enough foreign groups to make political action impossible, and they will dominate from the shadows.

The must be removed from your nations, but there is no reason we cannot have peace once they're back home.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

What's the alternative, just march off into the (((leftist))) dystopia?

Fuck, you're right.

A fun observation I made is that people of the alt-right sometimes seem just as unwilling to discuss things as the lefties, and when someone is somewhat left-leaning on this board they get completely shut out, as far as I can tell.

I honestly don't know, that's why I made this post.
For any real change to be made, both sides need to be willing to look at the roots of the problem

You seem to imply two things that are fundamentally wrong:

1. Godlessness is rational
2. Godlessness is an inevitability

Both of which are false, and the way to counteract the current state of things is to revert back to traditional (i.e. deeply religious) values, the Evola way.

Unfortunately, the cancer is so widespread all that can be done is wait for the storm to pass, and stand atop of the soon to be ruins of the western civilization, so that everything can be rebuilt from the ground up. That implies doing some things now as an individual, then form communities, and do additional stuff, and so on.

I was actually thinking about putting rational in citations, since what I was trying to communicate was that Godlessness is neither rational nor inevitable. These religious values have developed over thousands of years and they have been of great value to humanity, thus I would go as far as to say religion, not atheism, is inevitable.

Bear in mind that degeneracy in the way mankind relates to any kind of religion or spirituality is also an inevitability, though, and on diverse scales (be it civilizational or individual).

That's why the best thing to do is to endure and prepare, and be steadfast in your beliefs. In itself, it's already quite a heavy burden to bear, but that's a very specific characteristic of the era we live in.