The absolute state of white nationalists lol

The absolute state of white nationalists lol

From the interview
>I'm a white nationalist, my wife is Asian, my kids don't resemble me but they're white because they have high IQ. I see nothing wrong with that.. My wife is into yoga, feminism, multiculturalism, gluten free whatever is the fashion of the day... I've adopted her Asian culture as my own. She is pretty obedient and let me do my own things.

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
youtube.com/watch?v=FuiTjREOQe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf happened to red ice. it used to be about synchronicity and esoteric stuff.

isn't idaho the state that does potatoes?

God damn....I might just stop being white nationalist because of this Asian fetish shit....

Yes

White guy fucks an asian girl
WTF i love niggers now

Well it wouldn’t make much of a difference because of you race mixing degenerates larping as white nationalists

So he's literally Sup Forums

Literally who? No one gives a fuck about this nobody. There is no "leader" of white nationalism

I'm thinking the extreme white nationalist are just to dumb to realize being white as they see it is a system of behaviors and not a skin color. They say white people when they mean good/smart people.

>extreme white nationalist
>skin color

shut up you fucking retard

the meme-right only exist for laughs now

Is this a new video?

they still do those kind of shows

Literally no race of women treats their men as poorly as white women do to white men. Black women are out on the streets organizing protests when dindus get shot. Hispanic women organize massive protest against their criminal illegal alien men getting deported. It's even becoming common for Asian women to start speaking out against the feminization of Asian men in the media. And where are white women? When have white women ever come to the defense of white men? It seriously has never happened, and that's not even hyperbole. Never once have white women ever spoken out collectively in support or defense of white men. All they ever do is blame and denigrate us and then politically align themselves with our enemies.

Fuck white women. Or rather, don't fuck white women and go find yourself a woman from a race that have proven themselves to be loyal to their men. White women are trash.

This here be a slide thread

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

OP's image is fake and gay, here is the real interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=FuiTjREOQe0

Russia has plenty of indigenous Asian people. The woman is probably a Kalmyk, Buryat or something of the sort.

She's not white.

True, but the two are not even white nationalist. Just Russian journos invited by red ice to talk about their country.

video?

Here:
Now what OP says it is.

fuck you OP

she looks like a qt though

>muh 1488
>muh white genocide
>breeds with a gook

really makes you think

>muh 1488
good thing they're not.

norwegian subhumans can't even read through a 23 reply thread

Believe me, they’ve fallen a long way.

>norwegian subhumans can't even read through a 23 reply thread
Do Swedes have some kind of stereotype about Norwegians being dumb or inbred and backwards?

>And where are white women?
sipping red whine and pumping out another buzzfeed article about the microaggressivity of white masculinity which is toxic and must be eradicated.

Did you ever have a relationship? you sound like a kid.